Will we divorce

IleneK

Premium Member
Perhaps then it might be good to work on what the two of you discussed and agreed to. And then in a couple of months, if you want ask again if you will stay together, then do another chart based on changed conditions?

I am so glad that two of you got to sit down together and talk. I hope you are both able to make something good out of that for all involved.

I am wishing all of you the best, Deirdre.

muchacho

thank u all for your input.

i hope it all turns out well.

i draw another chart just to see if resonates with the 1st one.

we talked yesterday about all things. put the cards on the table.

image ru

perhaps the chart show some other perspectives?

im mars and im retro which means change of ideas perhaps; im on my 3rd meaning focus on immediate surroundings & communication
jupiter is there perhaps adding some fresh perspectives? rules the 2nd;

quesited is venus . placed in his 3rd so perhaps showing he is also now focused on communicating & the immediate environment too?

thre are no aspects between rulers;

what would you say?thank u
That's good to hear that you two talked it over. There's still an opposition though, this time Moon (instead of L1) separating from L7. Also interesting, L5 right on the ASC, so it's probably the child that is influencing your decision here. Also, all angles in fixed signs again and this time all significators as well, that's another positive sign again. And Moon about to change signs. Moon will exalt L7 when it enters Pisces. So I'd say there's reason for hope.

Just some non-astrological advice: If you want to get your mind off of something negative in your life then you have to focus on something else that you are already enjoying. So the way you can diffuse this situation may be by ignoring your husband for a while and focusing on the stuff in your life you really enjoy, maybe your child or your dog or your flowers, choose something easy to love. And when you are in a better mood and more at ease after a while of practice, then you can focus on the positive aspects of your husband. Currently, in your state of worry (and probably anger) it's hard to find positive aspects of your husband. So I wouldn't force it. Just give it a rest for a while, let's say a month, let the negative momentum slow down. And once you are in a different mood and state of mind, you'll get different reactions from the people around you, including your husband. The people around you usually just mirror back to you your own state of being anyway, i.e. they just tend to amplify the way you are already feeling by what they say and do. That's why relationships are always a matter of co-creation. Everyone has a say in this, no matter if they can articulate it or not (as may be the case with your child). And usually the one who has the stronger and clearer focus will dominate the relationship and decide which direction it will go.

Hope that helps. I wish you guys all the best!

Deirdre

thank u so much Ilenek

yes i´ll do that, makes sense. i also hope all turns out for the best of our family.

Perhaps then it might be good to work on what the two of you discussed and agreed to. And then in a couple of months, if you want ask again if you will stay together, then do another chart based on changed conditions?

I am so glad that two of you got to sit down together and talk. I hope you are both able to make something good out of that for all involved.

I am wishing all of you the best, Deirdre.

Deirdre

Hi Muchacho

thank you for your advice.

its interesting to see that somethings have changed for the positive, in this chart. propably yes..its indeed a sign of our conversation and what might come out of it.

yes its true. i tend to focus on thenegative and then everything gets worse. so ive been also tryin to change that. been focusing on something i like that its creative an help me a lot that has to do with my insta. ive changed it for self development and inspiring and motivational quotes. so this makes me focus on good things too.

our child is indeed our focus and the happy thought i always recur to.

That's good to hear that you two talked it over. There's still an opposition though, this time Moon (instead of L1) separating from L7. Also interesting, L5 right on the ASC, so it's probably the child that is influencing your decision here. Also, all angles in fixed signs again and this time all significators as well, that's another positive sign again. And Moon about to change signs. Moon will exalt L7 when it enters Pisces. So I'd say there's reason for hope.

Just some non-astrological advice: If you want to get your mind off of something negative in your life then you have to focus on something else that you are already enjoying. So the way you can diffuse this situation may be by ignoring your husband for a while and focusing on the stuff in your life you really enjoy, maybe your child or your dog or your flowers, choose something easy to love. And when you are in a better mood and more at ease after a while of practice, then you can focus on the positive aspects of your husband. Currently, in your state of worry (and probably anger) it's hard to find positive aspects of your husband. So I wouldn't force it. Just give it a rest for a while, let's say a month, let the negative momentum slow down. And once you are in a different mood and state of mind, you'll get different reactions from the people around you, including your husband. The people around you usually just mirror back to you your own state of being anyway, i.e. they just tend to amplify the way you are already feeling by what they say and do. That's why relationships are always a matter of co-creation. Everyone has a say in this, no matter if they can articulate it or not (as may be the case with your child). And usually the one who has the stronger and clearer focus will dominate the relationship and decide which direction it will go.

Hope that helps. I wish you guys all the best!