Mentally stressed and overwhelmed

druex

So I'm in the beginning stages of my Saturn Return and it's transiting my 3rd house while hitting my Moon-Saturn conjunction. I am mentally f*cking exhausted. Pluto is also going thru my 3rd house adding more heavier energy to my mental state. I feel only at peace when I'm at home but whenever I'm at work I just feel so drained like I'm picking up on all energy around me. Just making me defensive and moody.

Since I'll be dealing with these transits for awhile can I get some advice how to ride this energy without it just completely beating me down. Diving more into Astrology has been helping me out but the outside world is killing me Lol.

Attachments

• astro_2at_druex.53392.31395.jpg
    astro_2at_druex.53392.31395.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 28

Cary2

Banned
I use transits and solar arcs for this kind of work.

Your solar arc Saturn is opposed your natal Sun. That is of course a burden on your vitality if not your health. If fact, it is a solar arc Moon/Saturn conjunction that is opposed, and that is worse.

You chose this time to investigate, and now is the time that transiting Mars is square transiting Saturn and oppose your natal Mars. This transiting Mars contact is current, but it is not long lasting, so you should get some relief soon, but other facets of the configuration will be a bit longer-lasting than that. Solar arc contacts tend last for a year-and-a-half, but when Sun or Moon are involved they may last for three years. Of course, the peak will probably be a year period. That is not pleasant news, but it should comfort you that it is temporary.

The Mars, Mars/Saturn contacts that I just named will also sap your vitality and cause some bitterness and world-weariness. It suggests that you are over-working at this time and that is contributing at this time.

Ironically, there is a ray of light here. Solar arc Jupiter is conjuncting natal Mars through much of that time, and that is a very fortunate occurrence that will help mitigate some of the energy drain. You are quite lucky as a result, and it might be a good time to buy a lottery ticket. It should be strong over the next nine months or so.

So, you are in a period that is mixed with bad and good predictive elements. Take comfort that the lack of strength or lack of energy is a temporary situation. I estimate that you are a little over half-way through that period.

Last edited:

druex

I use transits and solar arcs for this kind of work.

Your solar arc Saturn is opposed your natal Sun. That is of course a burden on your vitality if not your health. If fact, it is a solar arc Moon/Saturn conjunction that is opposed, and that is worse.

You chose this time to investigate, and now is the time that transiting Mars is square transiting Saturn and oppose your solar arc Mars. This transiting Mars contact is current, but it is not long lasting, so you should get some relief soon, but other facets of the configuration will be a bit longer-lasting than that. Solar arc contacts tend last for a year-and-a-half, but when Sun or Moon are involved they may last for three years. Of course, the peak will probably be a year period. That is not pleasant news, but it should comfort you that it is temporary.

The Mars, Mars/Saturn contacts that I just named will also sap your vitality and cause some bitterness and world-weariness. It suggests that you are over-working at this time and that is contributing at this time.

Ironically, there is a ray of light here. Solar arc Jupiter is conjuncting natal Mars through much of that time, and that is a very fortunate occurrence that will help mitigate some of the energy drain. You are quite lucky as a result, and it might be a good time to buy a lottery ticket. It should be strong over the next nine months or so.

So, you are in a period that is mixed with bad and good predictive elements. Take comfort that the lack of strength or lack of energy is a temporary situation. I estimate that you are a little over half-way through that period.

I don't know much about Solar Arcs. I'll add that to my astrology research but it's good to hear that my situation is temporary. I actually try to tell myself that yet I find I'm trying to be so realistic I just squash in positivity.

mahaira

I'd add the transiting Uranus hitting your ASC (opposition) to the mix.
This energy is making us feel more restricted then we really are, because it accentuates the need for freedom. So you feel great at home, where you are free and lousy at work where you are bound to behave in a certain way and put up with certain people and behaviors.

I guess it triggers an already existing pattern in your natal chart. Your Moon is in Aquarius and that's a freedom hungry Moon, BUT it cannot live out its needs because there's a conjuction with the constricting Saturn. When we are kids we learn certain behaviors, way of thinking that can be frustrating later on. As adults we have the possibility to identify them and change them.

Freedom is a concept that we often link to outside circumstances, but the real freedom is not allowing these circumstances to define your freedom. Ideally, we should feel equally at home both at home and at the office. and it can be done with practice.

You say that the energy you pick is "making you" defensive and moody. The way you define your current situation shows that you have relinquished power to outer circumstances. If they were better, you would feel better too? It makes sense, because you believe the atmosphere at work to be draining. That is how you process the events and people at work.

I wouldn't be surprised, with your Pluto in the first house and you Scorpio ASC, that you tend to focus on things that bother you and that it can be exhausting (tendency towards obsessive thinking). You should take this into account. By becoming aware of this "magnifying lens", you can create a distance between yourself and the thoughts. Our attitude and thoughts are what is draining us.

Let's say there's a person that gets on your nerves. It means that you have an idea how this person should act (maybe you want this person to be polite, act more like you, leave you alone, shut up about her or his romance problems...) and that he or she is not acting the way YOU think they should. So, what is making you miserable is not that person per se, but what you think that this person should be doing.

My point being, you have tremendous energy and potential for rebirth (Pluto in the 1st) use it to accept what is and stop obsessing on how things "should be". Moon-Saturn contact is hard, because it can bring about, even if we are not aware of it, a discrepancy between how we feel and "how we should be feeling".

Natives with this placement usually have a somewhat difficult relationship with one or both parents, or a mother figure. Mother could have been strict, distant, absent, demanding... and the list is long, whatever could teach a child that love comes with strings attached, such as "I love you if you behave (the way I want you to)". In a way they were told how they should feel if they wanted to be accepted. You had about 28 years to acquire experience and now, with the Saturn return you have a choice. Will you break free from the old patterns that are not good anymore? There's a silver lining to this - resilience. Moon-Saturn conjuction helps the native develop it. Use it. Remember that you can take a punch and survive.

Have you put on paper (or screen) whatever it is that is bothering you? Draining is a pretty vast term. Writing it down (and reading it later) can help you see better what is really going on, what mechanisms inside you have been triggered.