Plutonian and Neptunian

neat

What would [FONT=&quot]Neptunian people be like and Plutonian people like?What is their personality like.Because my SR says i will meet Plutonian and Neptunian people so what would this mean[/FONT]

RodJM

Forgive me for my ignorance but I'm not sure what you mean by "SR"?

In any case, to meet people of Plutonian and Neptunian nature to me would mean to meet people who have a well aspected Sun, Moon sign or emphasis in there natal chart around zodiac signs that are ruled or heavily influenced by the energies represented symbolically by these 2 planets. In other words, ask yourself, what zodiac signs are ruled or co-ruled by Pluto and Neptune? therein, you will have your answer.

Depending on your acceptance of different schools of thought on astrological rulerships in so far as constellations are concerned, it could be that Pluto is associated with Scorpio and Neptune is associated with Pisces. These 2 planets seem to fit the archetypes of Pisces and Scorpio, however some astrologers will argue otherwise.

greybeard

Well, I reckon if you're going to be meeting Plutonians and Neptunians this year,
You'll find out soon enough what they look like and what they do.

Rest easy.

And how do you know this...that your SR shows you will be meeting these extraterrestrials?

SR means solar return, the annual predictive chart.

To say that a person is "Plutonian" simply means that they are by and large "of the nature of Pluto." So, if you understand Pluto, you have the type.

Last edited:

RodJM

SR means solar return, the annual predictive chart.

Thanks greybeard, I haven't gotten into annual predictive stuff like this, in my opinion, our "Free will" takes precedence over that more than anything else. That free will and its strength is largely demonstrated by the natal chart. :)

greybeard

I don't particularly give much credence to free will. Except in the instances of people who have become very highly conscious, we are most likely to follow our unconscious bent, which results in "fate".

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.” -- C.G. Jung

The solar return is a very good predictive tool, especially when used in combination with other methods such as directions, profections....

It is essentially a transit chart (cast for the moment of the sun's return to its natal position at the current location).

Last edited: