Just got word that I'm about to be laid off. Will I get a job this year?

cloxkinghere

I know that I've posted about my career, but I just got the update that I'll soon be laid off. This changes everything.

L1 is Venus while L10 is Saturn retrograde domicile. They are not aspecting. Venus, me, is in the 2nd house, house of money and jobs. Moon is in the 1st house. Saturn is retrograde and domicile and happens to be in the 10th house of career.

Not sure how this chart is looking...please help?

Attachments

• astro_2at_will_i_get_a_job_this_year_hr.23599.228907.jpg
    astro_2at_will_i_get_a_job_this_year_hr.23599.228907.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 32

Chrysalis

Its pluto being conjunct the the jup/saturn/mc midpoint and mars being square, thats caused this "being laid off". This would be the breaking down of your work structure that was in place. With Uranus in Taurus on the Asc this will be brining you some financial changes as an after effect.

With the Asc applying to conjunct the venus/neptune midpoint, as the ripple after effect, you'll be feeling uncertainty and disappointment in moving forward.

So as for the rest of this year, im sorry but im not seeing no new job.

tikana

Its pluto being conjunct the the jup/saturn/mc midpoint and mars being square, thats caused this "being laid off". This would be the breaking down of your work structure that was in place. With Uranus in Taurus on the Asc this will be brining you some financial changes as an after effect.

With the Asc applying to conjunct the venus/neptune midpoint, as the ripple after effect, you'll be feeling uncertainty and disappointment in moving forward.

So as for the rest of this year, im sorry but im not seeing no new job.

hey Chrys

you cant rely on this chart. because querent keeps asking same question over and over again.

impossible to figure out which one is correct.

cloxkinghere

hey Chrys

you cant rely on this chart. because querent keeps asking same question over and over again.

impossible to figure out which one is correct.

Does it matter that my situation has changed though? Prior to this chart, I was only furloughed, not laid off. The other charts I created with still feeling that I still had a job to go to even if I were rejected.

tikana

Does it matter that my situation has changed though? Prior to this chart, I was only furloughed, not laid off. The other charts I created with still feeling that I still had a job to go to even if I were rejected.

Theres no change. It's the same question.