Jobless for 3.5 years, When I will get Job?

Amol209

Dear Learned Astrologers,
I have been jobless for 3.5 years..
Could you please guide, When I will get a job?

The question I am asking is on:

Date: 1 June 2020
Time : 9:27 AM (India)
Place: Nagpur (Maharashtra, India)

Your guidance is much appreciated.

As per suggestion, a Tropical Chart of time/place when I thought of the Question is uploaded. Awaiting reply from learned astrologers, Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20200614_110418.jpg
    IMG_20200614_110418.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Amol209

Dear Learned Astrologers,
I have been jobless for 3.5 years..
Could you please guide, When I will get a job?

The question I am asking is on:

Date: 1 June 2020
Time : 9:27 AM (India)
Place: Nagpur (Maharashtra, India)

Your guidance is much appreciated.

Hello Everyone

kalinka

must be in 4 month or 2 years.
Asc ruler and likewise daylord is Moon in virgo. Hora lord and L10 (job) is Mars in the 8th house ruled by Saturn, which is an indication for a delay. No aspect between Moon and Mars. 4 degrees between Asc and Moon. Cancer is a cardinal sign, virgo is mutable. So 4 month seems realistic.
However I think it would be rather in 2 years. Next Mars aspect is a square to Venus L11 in her domicile, which means it will happen but with obstacles (square) and it will not be soon (Taurus is fixed). Sun L2 (finances) sits with Venus in the 11th house. Moon approaches a trine to Sun and Venus. Timer is the degree between Venus and Mars =about 2. (Sun to Mars are also about 2degrees.) Taurus is a fixed sign. Mars in Auquarius =fixed sign, Saturn is L8 = obstacles and delays. That's why 2 month would be probably too soon-hence i think rather 2 years.
Good luck to you and please update

Last edited:

Amol209

must be in 4 month or 2 years.
Asc ruler and likewise daylord is Moon in virgo. Hora lord and L10 (job) is Mars in the 8th house ruled by Saturn, which is an indication for a delay. No aspect between Moon and Mars. 4 degrees between Asc and Moon. Cancer is a cardinal sign, virgo is mutable. So 4 month seems realistic.
However I think it would be rather in 2 years. Mars is exalted in Capricorn. Next Mars aspect is a square to Venus L11 in her domicile, which means it will happen but with obstacles (square) and it will not be soon (Taurus is fixed). Sun L2 (finances) sits with Venus in the 11th house. Moon approaches a trine to Sun and Venus. Timer is the degree between Venus and Mars =about 2. (Sun to Mars are also about 2degrees.) Taurus is a fixed sign. Mars in Capricorn =cardinal sign, but Saturn is L8 = obstacles and delays. That's why 2 month would be probably too soon-hence i think rather 2 years.
Good luck to you and please update

Thank you Kalinka!
I do hope job comes within 4 months instead 2 more year wait. May I ask , why you said 4 months unlikely even though you do see it in your prediction?

aquarius7000

Hi

I think you will get more answers, if you post a tropical chart using the date and time - as the birth details - for when this question came to your mind. You can pull the chart for free at astro.com

Amol209

Hi

I think you will get more answers, if you post a tropical chart using the date and time - as the birth details - for when this question came to your mind. You can pull the chart for free at astro.com

As per suggestion, a Tropical Chart of Date/Time/Place when I thought of the Question is uploaded. Awaiting reply from learned astrologers, Thanks!

kalinka

Thank you Kalinka!
I do hope job comes within 4 months instead 2 more year wait. May I ask , why you said 4 months unlikely even though you do see it in your prediction?

it's just experience. We want rather see an aspect from Asc-ruler to L10, which we don't have. But Venus is strong L11 and makes an aspect to Mars and Moon. Hence Mars to Venus is about 2.
Moon to Venus is, by the way, about 7 degrees. Degree between L6 Jupiter to Asc is 7,too. (we don't have an Ithasala aspect from Moon to Jupiter.only by houses.) So in 7 month is another possibility.
Now you deleted the rashi chart.Maybe you can post both charts?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Let me upload the job Horary chart here.

Next time, when raising a Horary Q, please remember to pull your chart of the moment in Regiomontanus House System.

Job will work out in about 6 to 7 months from now, and it will be a well-paying job and you will like it. Good luck :)

Please update here as to how this pans out for you, so that we can learn.

Attachments

• amoljob_horary.jpg
    amoljob_horary.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 25