What is her intent towards me, is it negative?

WisdomJoy

Hey team,

Adding another chart. So for context, I worked with a girl in my previous organization, and we were friends for some time but she started to really annoy me. She constantly wanted to be in my business while not sharing anything about herself, she would obsessively message me even when i tried to distance myself from her and then she proceeded to follow me from multiple instagram accounts (thinking I wasn't able to link two and two together).

We ended up having a bit of an argument when she messaged me asking why i blocked her on instagram and I essentially couldn't be bothered. Since then she's followed me from three other accounts, i blocked all of them. every time i block her from something, she either sends me a note pretending that everything is great or says something petty to try and get my attention. the best part is gf is married and expecting a child, so many other more important things to focus on me besides me...

net-net, she scares me, i'm not even going to lie. but im wondering if this chart shows anything.

I would consider her an open enemy so, L7
- she's the moon and im saturn. she's sitting in my house, sigh....
- we're approaching a conjunction so that would confirm to me that yes, her *** needs to stay away
- moon in cap is in detriment, so technically she can't harm me? I don't man, she really freaks me out. :sad: in my culture we say when someone looks at you too long, they will give you evil eye. it's been months!
- she has a separating aspect with betrayal- i wonder if she feels like i did her dirty by cutting her off (no regrets!)

or is she L12, a closed off enemy?

also, what prompted this **** question was her adding me from another account. and im wondering if i should block her or leave her (i know this isn't the question i asked)

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 1.32.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 1.32.47 PM.png

Thanks all!

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Well, here she is right on your Ascendant conjoined obsessive pluto. I've also looked at what fixed star she is on, and she's conjoined to "Terebellum" a longitude of 25 Capricorn. This star gives cunning and repulsiveness, regret and disgrace.

Her part of desire for you falls @ 20 Leo ruler Sun. Suns in your whole sign 5th house. Her/moon has recently separated from a trine with sun. And moon and sun have also been involved in a sextile with Neptune too.

So shes just got the hots for you, and with moon pluto now on your Asc shes now become a little obsessive with you. But you know the saying, you always want what you can't have.

WisdomJoy

Well, here she is right on your Ascendant conjoined obsessive pluto. I've also looked at what fixed star she is on, and she's conjoined to "Terebellum" a longitude of 25 Capricorn. This star gives cunning and repulsiveness, regret and disgrace.

Her part of desire for you falls @ 20 Leo ruler Sun. Suns in your whole sign 5th house. Her/moon has recently separated from a trine with sun. And moon and sun have also been involved in a sextile with Neptune too.

So shes just got the hots for you, and with moon pluto now on your Asc shes now become a little obsessive with you. But you know the saying, you always want what you can't have.

ugh, thanks for your help Chrys! She can't harm me or anything right? Want to hear the best part, she's expecting a girl and has the exact same background as me (like genetic breakdown, which isn't common). She definitely didn't plan that, she had been dating him for years before. but man, creeps me out even more. :sad:

Chrysalis

Want to hear the best part, she's expecting a girl and has the exact same background as me (like genetic breakdown, which isn't common). She definitely didn't plan that, she had been dating him for years before. but man, creeps me out even more. :sad:

What do you mean by this? So have you slept with her before?
Im confused:unsure:

WisdomJoy

What do you mean by this? So have you slept with her before?
Im confused:unsure:

what? no no, I haven't slept with her. I like men. and I'm assuming she likes men too since she's married to one. this isn't romantic at all. im surprised you said she has the hots for me, tbh, I've never gotten that impression from her before. ever.
she more wanted to use all the same makeup/ hair/ clothing/ know everything about me, consumed in every aspect of my life, etc.

I want to know if she can harm me in anyway? I got so scared I even blocked her on LinkedIn. she rubs me the wrong way. honestly. i don't want her near me. I think she would go out of her way to hurt me if she didn't get caught.

she's expecting a child with her husband. a baby girl, who is half/ half. it happens to be my exact background, which i feel like made her even more obsessed. sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

what? no no, I haven't slept with her. I like men. and I'm assuming she likes men too since she's married to one. this isn't romantic at all. im surprised you said she has the hots for me, tbh, I've never gotten that impression from her before. ever.
she more wanted to use all the same makeup/ hair/ clothing/ etc.

I want to know if she can harm me in anyway. I got so scared I even blocked her on LinkedIn. she rubs me the wrong way. honestly. i don't want her near me. I think she would go out of her way to hurt me if she didn't get caught.

she's expecting a child with her husband. a baby girl, who is half/ half. it happens to be my exact background, which i feel like made her even more obsessed. sorry for the confusion.

Oh right! Well she desires you in some way. The part i used is the part of desire, mainly to show romantic desire which why i said she has the hots for you. But yes Suns in your 5th, its got to be a romantic desire.
Maybe she's not ever given you that impression before when you were friends, but she could have been hiding the fact. Surely this stalking you on Instagram etc, would now show you this.

WisdomJoy

Oh right! Well she desires you in some way. The part i used is the part of desire, mainly to show romantic desire which why i said she has the hots for you. But yes Suns in your 5th, its got to be a romantic desire.
Maybe she's not ever given you that impression before when you were friends, but she could have been hiding the fact. Surely this stalking you on Instagram etc, would now show you this.

Yea, I totally get what you’re saying and I appreciate your help. I’m hoping it just dies down at some point. I just realized i stopped talking to her early 2018 and she’s still following me from different accounts (who knows how many tbh). She also would always try to prove herself to me.

I’m really into human rights so obviously she tried to pick that up as well. Always trying to prove she’s smart. But I mean, who cares lol she’s obsessed with money as well and what other people have as well. I think this is her natural tendency.

I actually started distancing myself from her when she one of her lifelong friends made partner and she had the audacity to say ‘it’s great but why am I not there. She’s no better than me’. Sheeeeeesh.

Last edited:

eekndyn

hey, i think it's 7th because 12th house is the hidden house right?

I wouldn't think. Not all business partners or marriage are enemies. 6th would make sense since its about workplace. I don't think ill intent. 6th in the 5th, would be trying to keep peace will all in the workplace

ameliaastrology

Hi WJ

I agree that the Pluto and everything else show an obsession with you. This must have been a bit overwhelming because the Moon is conjunct the ascendant. You feel powerless.

Moon is applying to a close trine with Jupiter. I think that's why you can't see her intentions clearly - Jupiter rules your 12th. Also, Jupiter rules a sign intercepted in the 2nd house. Yes she might be interested in something to do with your business.

But mainly, it's you.

Mars inflicting your House 2 from Houses 3 & 10 it rules. That's how she may do harm - just stop talking to her and avoid her in the workplace.

Amelia

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

I wouldn't think. Not all business partners or marriage are enemies. 6th would make sense since its about workplace. I don't think ill intent. 6th in the 5th, would be trying to keep peace will all in the workplace

thanks so much. she's not a co-worker now though- hasn't been for over a year. also I worked at a place where we didn't even see each other, and for much of that time we didn't even work in the same building and our teams never connected.

keeping the peace isn't necessary, we don't work together, ever tbh. we were just employed by the same company.

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Hi WJ

I agree that the Pluto and everything else show an obsession with you. This must have been a bit overwhelming because the Moon is conjunct the ascendant. You feel powerless.

Moon is applying to a close trine with Jupiter. I think that's why you can't see her intentions clearly - Jupiter rules your 12th. Also, Jupiter rules a sign intercepted in the 2nd house. Yes she might be interested in something to do with your business.

But mainly, it's you.

Mars inflicting your House 2 from Houses 3 & 10 it rules. That's how she may do harm - just stop talking to her and avoid her in the workplace.

Amelia

Thanks so much for your help Amelia, I appreciate it. Sorry I didn't clarify, I haven't worked with her in over a year. The problem is she keeps stalking me from these different social media accounts.

But I won't lie, it's made me super super paranoid. I was at the michelle obama concert and she messaged me from an alias account asking me if those were my seats and saying she was there too- i knew it was her because i did some extensive digging to see who followed this weird account. i stopped tagging places that im going now because im scared she might show up, and just the feeling of her watching me knowing her intent isn't good- creeps me out.

im just going to keep blocking her from accounts i know she has. you think she'll back off eventually? I went to check back when I started avoiding her and it was april 2018.

ameliaastrology

William Lilly says open enemies=7th.
Work place is 10th.
6th mainly has to do with day labourers, small animals, and your servants/employees. If you're engaging someone to fix your faucet or if the Quesited in question is your employee then yes he's 6th.

eekndyn

thanks so much. she's not a co-worker now though- hasn't been for over a year. also I worked at a place where we didn't even see each other, and for much of that time we didn't even work in the same building and our teams never connected.

keeping the peace isn't necessary, we don't work together, ever tbh. we were just employed by the same company.

I misunderstood. I thought I read she was a coworker. I think open enemies are still classified as 6th. 12th for the unsuspected.

ameliaastrology

If so, the Mars from 3rd is really relevant. There is no contact from Moon to Mars though so I think on that front you'll be able to cut her off.

Luckily, Saturn isn't the Moon's last aspect. After some back and forth her attention will turn somewhere else.

Amelia

WisdomJoy

If so, the Mars from 3rd is really relevant. There is no contact from Moon to Mars though so I think on that front you'll be able to cut her off.

Luckily, Saturn isn't the Moon's last aspect. After some back and forth her attention will turn somewhere else.

Amelia

maybe to her baby! fingers crossed. appreciate the help.

ameliaastrology

Moon will aspect Mercury. Mercury rules house 5. Children in general or her friends. I think it's her child in this case. So don't worry. Mercury will divert her attention.

Amelia

ameliaastrology

Ps Moon-Mercury is out-of-sign right now but already in-orb. Both Bonatti and William Lilly would allow the moon to aspect Mercury after changing sign.

Amelia

WisdomJoy

Hi WJ

But mainly, it's you.

Amelia

also, sidenote, very very accurate on the feeling helpless part. so i would only talk about her to two or three close friends and every time i would give an update, it sounded so crazy that i thought i was imagining it in my head.

once i was in the company store, before i quit, and she walked out a separate door to the office and i smiled at her (just to be polite) and she completely ignored me so I said she must not have seen me- she was with a group of people and completely in the convo. she emailed me a receipt from the company store later that day saying that she knows it was my receipt and it was sent to her by accident (we have the same name).

even now me writing this out it doesn't seem that major but i swear, she's not well.

Last edited: