will i stay on this job?

ocelot

hi, i have been working nearly month in this big company. problem is i will work alone now without help. and i am scared that i will get fired. i know what should i do but sometimes i need help because of specific tasks. oh and i should be selling things know.

i am venus in tenth house which is in aspect to jupiter in first house.moon is in aspect with jupiter also. mercury in tenth house also. i work in communications so that explains mercury
so what that means? will i stay or no, or will i get fired?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_stay_on_job.43015.30765.jpg
    astro_2gw_stay_on_job.43015.30765.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 27

muchacho

hi, i have been working nearly month in this big company. problem is i will work alone now without help. and i am scared that i will get fired. i know what should i do but sometimes i need help because of specific tasks. oh and i should be selling things know.

i am venus in tenth house which is in aspect to jupiter in first house.moon is in aspect with jupiter also. mercury in tenth house also. i work in communications so that explains mercury
This doesn't look good. The only good thing I can see here is that L10 is in a fixed sign and neither L1 nor L10 is about to change signs. However, the negative testimonies are just too overwhelming. There's no mutual reception between L1 and L10. L10 is applying to SN by conjunction, then to Mars. After that L10 is applying to L1 by opposition. I'd say prepare for the worst.

To my great regret, my answer does not seem very optimistic in this particular case. I think the answer is NO here. However, I can only say this if you followed the basic rules of horary astrology when you asked this question. The main points of these basic and fundamental rules I sent you in a personal message.

FirstPost

This doesn't look good. The only good thing I can see here is that L10 is in a fixed sign and neither L1 nor L10 is about to change signs. However, the negative testimonies are just too overwhelming. There's no mutual reception between L1 and L10. L10 is applying to SN by conjunction, then to Mars. After that L10 is applying to L1 by opposition. I'd say prepare for the worst.

Hi Muchacho, I am a little bit confused by your answer.

The OP is Libra (Venus) and the job is Cancer (Moon).
I agree that there is no reception between L1 and L10.
Mercury is applying to the SN by conjunction not the job (Moon). SN is opposite the job (Moon). Help me out because as you know, I am very green at this but I just wanted you to clarify it a bit more for learning purposes, thanks.

I think the job may stay as it is but you will find out more once Jupiter goes direct on 11th July and then you will see the company's true intentions. If anything, I think it may be you that turns around and says I'm off.

Please let us know what happens.

ocelot

Well I have contract till 30th October and my intentions are that I will work till that date but if they offer me prolongation I will say no thanks

muchacho

Hi Muchacho, I am a little bit confused by your answer.

The OP is Libra (Venus) and the job is Cancer (Moon).
I agree that there is no reception between L1 and L10.
Mercury is applying to the SN by conjunction not the job (Moon). SN is opposite the job (Moon). Help me out because as you know, I am very green at this but I just wanted you to clarify it a bit more for learning purposes, thanks.

I think the job may stay as it is but you will find out more once Jupiter goes direct on 11th July and then you will see the company's true intentions. If anything, I think it may be you that turns around and says I'm off.

Please let us know what happens.
You are confusing the North Node :)northnode:) with the South Node :)southnode:). Western style charts usually only show the NN :)northnode:) - in this case in H10 - so the SN has to be inferred, i.e. you have to place it mentally right opposite the NN - in this case H4. That's probably why SN gets so little attention here. Which is a bit unfortunate. Because depending on context, the SN can literally kill. So its worth paying attention to the nodes on topics where it may matter.

I did an horary about the world cup yesterday, asking if Mexico will beat Brazil (I was rooting for Mexico, so Mexico got H1 and Brazil H7). L1 was in own domicile and in its joy, L7 peregrine, no accidental dignity and in own H8. However, SN was in H1. Mexico lost big time. Another example from the medical horary section: someone asked about the health of her mother. L1 of the mother was approaching SN. She died the day when L1 perfected conjunction with SN.

FirstPost

You are confusing the North Node :)northnode:) with the South Node :)southnode:). Western style charts usually only show the NN :)northnode:) - in this case in H10 - so the SN has to be inferred, i.e. you have to place it mentally right opposite the NN - in this case H4. That's probably why SN gets so little attention here. Which is a bit unfortunate. Because depending on context, the SN can literally kill. So its worth paying attention to the nodes on topics where it may matter.

I did an horary about the world cup yesterday, asking if Mexico will beat Brazil (I was rooting for Mexico, so Mexico got H1 and Brazil H7). L1 was in own domicile and in its joy, L7 peregrine, no accidental dignity and in own H8. However, SN was in H1. Mexico lost big time. Another example from the medical horary section: someone asked about the health of her mother. L1 of the mother was approaching SN. She died the day when L1 perfected conjunction with SN.

Thanks Muchacho, I appreciate the response - its a good lesson too! I didn't realise the SN was so powerful in a chart <chews nails> :biggrin: