shy aries rising?

LeoKing16

Hello Hello! :D

I hope you all are doing well!

So basically, the time on my birth certificate is wrong, which I always felt because i never really resonated with the chart. I had approached my parents about it, and when i asked them they told me that I was born later that night but they didn't remember the exact hour. A little after that I found my baby crib card that had the exact time of 9:37 PM which I definitely resonated with except for the rising sign. It said that I had an aries rising and while I definitely have some aries qualities (im very impatient and can barely sit still), I am also quiet, shy, and reserved at first and any description i've read about aries rising says i would kind of be louder more outgoing at first.

Anyways, do you guys see anything in my chart that would make make me come off as more quiet and reserved at first? I want to believe that 9:37 PM is the correct time, i mean its on my crib card but part of me has always felt like a pisces rising. People always tell me that I come off as more chill and calm at first.

Also, if anyone can also take a look at the chart and see anything that stands out, i'd appreciate it!

*including my chart below

Thank You so much!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kev.3943.6944.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kev.3943.6944.gif
    52 KB · Views: 46

katydid

You have the Moon conjunct the Aries Ascendant, falling in the 12th. That would indicate the shyness and uncertainty you describe. The Moon would greatly temper the Aries influence and allow you to be more sensitive and reserved than the average Aries rising native.:cool:

One also needs to look at the Mars, the ruler of the ascendant, to see how the Aries energy plays out. Your Mars is in Gemini conjunct the 3rd house cusp. So there is a strong intellectual/mental influence to your ascendant. You are probably more thoughtful, rational and cooperative than many Aries rising natives can be.

Also, the Pisces rising 'feeling' may come from the Moon being in the 12th and conjunct the ascendant. Having the Moon in the 12th is a very Neptunian type of influence.

LeoKing16

You have the Moon conjunct the Aries Ascendant, falling in the 12th. That would indicate the shyness and uncertainty you describe. The Moon would greatly temper the Aries influence and allow you to be more sensitive and reserved than the average Aries rising native.:cool:

One also needs to look at the Mars, the ruler of the ascendant, to see how the Aries energy plays out. Your Mars is in Gemini conjunct the 3rd house cusp. So there is a strong intellectual/mental influence to your ascendant. You are probably more thoughtful, rational and cooperative than many Aries rising natives can be.

Also, the Pisces rising 'feeling' may come from the Moon being in the 12th and conjunct the ascendant. Having the Moon in the 12th is a very Neptunian type of influence.

Thanks for the response! This all definitely makes sense! :D
I always thought that the moon conjunct the asc affected my personality heavily but wasn't sure how much it would effect the aries asc, like I said, no one would ever guess that i was an aries rising.

Drsendero

I'd like to point out, that in addition to all that Katydid said, that Mars - the ruler of Aries - is in a partile trine with Saturn. I think this would add a stabilizing quality to the influence of Mars as the ruler of the ascendant.