Can someone please take a look at my chart?

LeoKing16

Hello All!

I am pretty new to Vedic astrology and was wondering if anyone could take a look at my chart. Can anyone please give me insight about my career and marriage from looking at the chart? I am in the creative field and wonder if it's the right path for me, although I can't see myself doing anything else with my life. I included my chart below.

Thank You! :smile:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 9.19.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 9.19.18 PM.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 19

RaRohini

Hi !

I recast your birth detsils in vedic format and have the following to say :
Sun in Leo Magha the great. Moon in Pisces U.Bhadra the ocean serpent and Asc in Pisces Revati the artist.
Your strength lies in the 6th house of work with Sun jn Leo (Magha)conjunct Venus and Jupiter in Leo Purva phalguni.
Now Purva Phalguni represents the time when the war is over, the territory has been captured and the strengths of Magha Leo have been utilised to the maximum.
If the king has won, he can celebrate.If he has lost, he must rebuild.
This is represented by the hammock. So this represents the time for rest and relaxation. Drama and entetainment. Rejuvenation through the Venusian energy ( arts, drama,music,photography, massage etc). Sports is also an option.party planner, wedding planner, architect, construction ( rebuilding), festivals, opera singing, sports ,fashion design etc may all be possible.
Anything which delights.
Rahu Ketu Axis is from Gemini (Mrigasira the deer)to Sagittarius Mula ( the roots).
Presence of Leo Magha and Sag Moola suggests strong identification with ancestors. So you may do very well in any art related to the ancestors ( period drama for example).. Gemini Mrigasira is a Math genius and you have to move away from that to penentrate the roots . Not satisfied with skimming the surface. Gemini excels in breadth of knowledge .. Sag Mula excels in depth of knowledge. So you may have to develp a mindset to penentrate the root if something thoroughly rather than e pansion. Period Architecture is another thing that comes to mind.
Do as your spirit wills. God bless !

Last edited: