Hello! Can someone please analyze my chart?

LeoKing16

Hey!

I hope everyone is well! I was wondering if someone could give me a general analysis of my birth chart. Does anything in particular stand out, good and bad aspects, strength and weaknesses? I have included my chart below.

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kev.3943.6944.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kev.3943.6944.gif
    52 KB · Views: 24

ashriia

Does anything in particular stand out

Pluto does. It's domiciled in it's own sign and residing in its own natal house. Therefore it's strong. Its also in hard aspect to your natal sun and square the ruler of your MC.

Curious what kind of work do you do, or if you are in school what are your pursuing?

LeoKing16

Pluto does. It's domiciled in it's own sign and residing in its own natal house. Therefore it's strong. Its also in hard aspect to your natal sun and square the ruler of your MC.

Curious what kind of work do you do, or if you are in school what are your pursuing?

Thanks for responding!

I have just graduated with from college a month ago with a photography degree and have always been drawn to the arts and creating. Currently looking for work in the producing industry, both editorial and digital media, but ultimately a dream job would be creative director for a brand or magazine.