Confusion with Astrology

Hi All,

First of all I would like to state that am a new member here, and came after searching about astrological forums in Google

I am a little confused as I have been to some astrologers and what they suggest, so am putting out my problem in detail to get some insight about everything that is happening with me and what could be the possible solution to all this things

First some of my details. I am married.

My Details
DOB: 23 Mar 1984
Time: 05:30 pm or 17:30 hrs
Place: Calcutta, West Bengal, India

The Problem:

When I was young then some astrologer suggested my father to get me an emerald (panna), was wearing it for some time then took it off. Now around 3 years back one astrologer suggested me that I should wear emerald and blue turquoise (firoza), I did that but for around a year no development seen in life in case of job or business as well as health and wealth.

Then I consulted another astrologer who asked me to wear pearl (moti) around 4 to 5 carat, I did but then no effect, now recently I consulted two astrologers the first one told me to wear Pink Ruby (padmarag mani - as the astrologer says its name) and also suggested my wife to wear a catseye (lahesunia - as the astrologer says its name) and we have done this also - it has been 45 days now but I do not see any change in our life.

I am jobless for last one year and more and am not getting any opportunity as such. My wife is working and also wearing an emerald (panna) and amethyst. We are also facing some health problems which is some way effecting child birth.

In between I consulted an astrologer online to check if the current stones suggested are ok or not for me and my wife, to which he replied only for my query and said that "sun ka antardasha chaal raha hai" and that I should remove ruby (padmarag mani) immediately and can only wear pearl that too after a year and not now.

I again went back to the previous astrologer and now he is telling me that I should wear a nilam (blue sapphire) if this ruby is not going to show effect, he also says that my house and room has vaastu problem, like my bed placed directly under a beam which should be rectified.

1. Am totally confused on whom to trust and what to do
  2. I want a clear picture on whether my financial condition would get on track or not ?
  3. I will get a good job or not and by when ?
  4. Is it a job or business for me and how ?
  5. Some queries related to child birth and whether a son or daughter and how many child would I have?
  6. Our health would get proper or not ?
  7. What stones should I wear and why ?

I would be highly obliged if some one in this forum can read my problem in detail and then answer my queries

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of the Sun and sub-period of Saturn since June 2014. Saturn is placed in the eighth house from the Sun which is an adverse position. Saturn owns the twelfth house from the Sun and it projects aspect to the second house from the Sun causing financial difficulties. The aspect of Saturn from the eighth house on the tenth house from the Sun has made you lose your job.
Please do not waste money on stones. Instead worship and pray to Saturn.
The sub-period of Saturn is coming to an end in the second week of coming June. Your troubles would thereafter gradually lift.

You are in the major-period of the Sun and sub-period of Saturn since June 2014. Saturn is placed in the eighth house from the Sun which is an adverse position. Saturn owns the twelfth house from the Sun and it projects aspect to the second house from the Sun causing financial difficulties. The aspect of Saturn from the eighth house on the tenth house from the Sun has made you lose your job.
Please do not waste money on stones. Instead worship and pray to Saturn.
The sub-period of Saturn is coming to an end in the second week of coming June. Your troubles would thereafter gradually lift.

thanks dinesh
as per your suggestion I have to wait till june second week to see some changes right ?
But will I get a job or do a business, will I be successful ?
What about child related problem that I had asked

Someone emailed me that me and my partners are under paranormal influence and that our marriage is under paranormal influence

Oh and I do used to visit Shaani Temple on Sat and offer mustard oil and I do pray to Shaani Dev and try to feed crow and dogs on Sat