Will my health improve soon?

Bina

I have been having so many health issues during the past few years, all coming to a point during the last few months (Chiron is transiting my Asc at the moment), and i've been working on things a lot in different ways.. so wondering if there is any improvement in sight? :innocent:

Attachments

• health.jpg
    health.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 44

Caro

Hi Bina
I dont do horary at all. maybe best to post your chart in the medical section.

the horary indicates an inflammatory condition? that thecase mars conjunct venus in aries. (does it relate to the glands at all?)

hope you feeling better soon.

Bina

Hi Caro,

thanks for your reply. No, there's no inflammatory condition and yes, my glandular system is not working well, especially the adrenal glands, causing all kinds of other symptoms and disturbances.

I posted in the horary section, because my question is about whether my health will improve soon. Will think about posting in the medical section as well.. thanks again..:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Bina,
According to vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
1. Scorpio ascendant and lord Mars is in fifth house, 12th from the house of illness.
2. Aries is in sixth house and lord is placed in 12th house from its own house of illness.
I am sure, your health will improve shortly.

Bina

Thank you, Anoopji, for taking a look, that sounds very hopeful!! :smile:

According to vedic then, 12th from the house of illness is a good place indicating improvement?

Vista

Wow, I just wrote this long reply about getting your adrenals checked and same with your thyroid but realized it was a horary not natal chart so I erased it. Hypo-adrenia or sluggish adrenals and hypo-thyroidism have very similar syptoms(I have both). In your natal chart, start with Venus and what aspects does it make to the outer the planets? Saturn rules the parathyroid, Uranus the Pituitary gland, Mercury/Venus rule the thyroid and neck(some say Venus rules the thyroid), and Jupiter rules the adrenals. How are they aspected, Saturn would suggest they are slow, Uranus(hyper or both hypo then slow), Jupiter points to adrenals but also tumors.

Is your doctor giving you support for your adrenals? Medication? If not, you might want to get another one. They will make you very ill, but it's very correctable.

Hi Caro,

thanks for your reply. No, there's no inflammatory condition and yes, my glandular system is not working well, especially the adrenal glands, causing all kinds of other symptoms and disturbances.

I posted in the horary section, because my question is about whether my health will improve soon. Will think about posting in the medical section as well.. thanks again..:smile:

Bina

Hi Vista,

thanks for your reply. Yes, I know, thyroid and adrenals are interlinked, the problem is my adrenals underfunctioning in the first place, also causing hypo-thyroidism. I have had a lot of stress in my life and I got all the symptoms of adrenal insufficiency. And yes, I am taking medication, I just started though, since I only recently found out about this, and it linked up all these other symptoms that I've had for years.
In my natal chart Venus (ruler of both my Sun and Moon sign) is in Pisces conjunct Saturn and Chiron, square Jupiter and trine Neptune. I was thinking the strong connection of Venus to Neptune could have to do with the hypo-adrenia. I didn't know Jupiter is also linked to the adrenals, I was blaming Neptune for causing all the fogginess. :unsure:

Bina

Homeopathy? you can get this on the health service.

That's a thought--will see if i can locate a good homeopath.. am taking some heavy duty supplements, which seem to be helping (not sure, only just started one week back..)