Malefic Envelope

Rebel Uranian

Is this on its own a positive influence? I realized a while ago that it was indeed Mars-Saturn-Uranus-Pluto in an envelope but forgot for a while to ask if this is was good or not. I think it probably is, but I still find it interestingly coincidental at least.

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

Does the "sorry" refer to it not being as good or just that I messed up my terminology? Wouldn't it be better because it's more focused?

I'm still wondering what exactly the influence of this pattern and the planets involved will be. I have my own ideas, but it's always interesting to hear what other people have to say most of the time. Earlier I had the idea of what would happen if there was a Saturn-Pluto-Uranus Grand Air Trine and immediately answered with "depression" from that stagnant malefic energy and decided that Venus or maybe Jupiter should also be thrown in there. That might just lead to manic depression though...

Is a minor grand trine with 2 fire planets and 1 air planet more firey or airy? There are 2 air aspects and 1 fire aspect.

Can I count the grand trines individually? I notice them individually I think. I think it's cool that the midpoint of Saturn trine Pluto is a singleton (conjunction) Uranus.

I've heard lots of different things about the Grand Cross. Does Cardinal Grand Cross really come with creativity as that page says? A lot of people consider a Grand Cross bad and a Grand Trine good. I almost want to consider a straight-up Grand Trine bad...

"Alternate, short interpretations: Mars sextile Pluto or Mars trine Pluto: *You dream up creative solutions to problems and take an imaginative, unusual approach to getting a job done. When difficulties arise you prefer to avoid conflict and confrontation in favor of more peaceful or subtle methods of resolving problems. Working to help others or for a cause that transcends your own narrow, personal interests is satisfying for you. You have an artistic flair and appreciate the colorful, unique, or strange." True?

Last edited:
Rebel,
Can I count the grand trines individually? I notice them individually I think. I think it's cool that the midpoint of Saturn trine Pluto is a singleton (conjunction) Uranus.

I've heard lots of different things about the Grand Cross. Does Cardinal Grand Cross really come with creativity as that page says? A lot of people consider a Grand Cross bad and a Grand Trine good. I almost want to consider a straight-up Grand Trine bad...
there are NO grand trines in your chart, the smaller trines are called talent triangles.

Grand Cross's cause lots of tensions and problems. I have similar that involves my Asc, so technically it's not a grand cross, BUT when anything crosses my Asc it creates a temporary Grand Cross at those times...

I have a saying for Grand Squares, "whatever will go wrong usually does!" it's like pitting yourself against the world or feeling like you are always fighting a losing battle. does this resonate?

Grand Trines are good, but can cause laziness, unless there is an oppositionn or square coming out from one planet involved...

Rebel Uranian

I know, I was just shortening minor grand trine/talent triangle to grand trine because a minor grand trine is a grand trine, just not a regular (major?) grand trine.

I don't feel like I'm always fighting a losing battle, I feel like I'm hiding somewhere deep inside myself and wriggling under the microscope, lying dormant and waiting to come out, trying to get to a place where I can fight rather than having people/irritating adults trying to protect me all the time. All the adults who unfortunately have power over me on some low, superficial level think it's their job to make sure I don't "have" to fight _any_ battles, winning or losing, and this is what drives me to literal insanity, and why I want freedom so badly.

Last edited:
with all due respect you are ONLY 15years old, you will recognise these things when you venture out into society.... You are becoming very hormonal and will be probably til around 19 ish. so be patient with yourself and parents and I'm sure they only want the best for you..

Rebel Uranian

Of course they only want the best for me, the problem is that they make a heck of a lot of mistakes and I try to tell them and they don't listen. I'd give you their charts (and my brother's too) so we could try to fix this but I don't know their locations of birth. I think it was somewhere in Oklahoma for my mom and I think my dad was somewhere in New York, but that's a pretty big area for both...