SR sun conjunct Solar Eclipse BOB ZEMCO. Dr. Farr?

Munch

This kinda seems like a SUPER IMPORTANT Solar Return for me tomorrow.

The solar eclipse will be conjunct my SR sun on the 4th and I'm really curious if this has any special importance. There are plenty of wonderful things happening in my SR stand alone and compared to my natal but the two things that are interesting to me is the feature of eclipse as well as Pluto transiting my IC (which by the way, what orb do ya'll use for your outer planets...I'm still not sure and am curious about experiences of others that have been doing this longer) and possibly conjunct my sun.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Attachments

• natal.gif
    natal.gif
    47 KB · Views: 28
  • sr.gif
    sr.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 24

Munch

Hey! Still looking for some feedback from anyone really! Fullmoon Dawn did ran my progressions for the year and discovered that in September, my progressed sun is also on another eclipse. That's two in one year's time. This seems like it'd be important or at least interesting. :eek:) Any ideas?? Anyone??

sethi

This kinda seems like a SUPER IMPORTANT Solar Return for me tomorrow.

The solar eclipse will be conjunct my SR sun on the 4th and I'm really curious if this has any special importance. There are plenty of wonderful things happening in my SR stand alone and compared to my natal but the two things that are interesting to me is the feature of eclipse as well as Pluto transiting my IC (which by the way, what orb do ya'll use for your outer planets...I'm still not sure and am curious about experiences of others that have been doing this longer) and possibly conjunct my sun.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hello

Both your 6th house and the 8th house are afflicted houses by my standards. The 8th is more so.

The current Jupiter transit has more strength and low bad points so it will be beneficial for you. Up til June of this year, the going may not be up to the mark but after September of this year , things will definitely get better.

Saturn is currently in Libra where it will contact your own Saturn in its early degrees. And later on will go to contact your Jupiter.

So what will happen is that something bad will happen, (like some scandal), then you will be offered some sort of compromise, and just when you will start to feel that everything is now nearly okay, then suddenly some old things will crop up giving you a lot of tension and then later on by again making some compromise, you will be able to bear it all with little effect on your personality.

You are currently in your "saarsati" period which will finish only after saturn has passed into sagitarius.

More only if you would like to know more. Or you may pm me if you feel that the discussion has diverted from this forum

dr. farr

The eclipse will have an effect on 2nd house matters, I have little doubt about that: however, with the Part of Fortune in your 1st SR house, that effect will be greatly mitigated; further the North Node posited in the SR 2nd house will also contribute a positive 2nd house influence during the SR period. Your vital energy might be affected in the short term (by Pauline profection your 2nd house with Sun, etc has profected in this year of life to your natal 6th house of health), but since your natal ascendant has also profected into Aries, under Mars, and profected Mars is also in your natal 6th house, the dimming of the solar vital force due to the eclipse will not be intense nor will last very long, before bouncing back.

Munch

Hello

Both your 6th house and the 8th house are afflicted houses by my standards. The 8th is more so.

The current Jupiter transit has more strength and low bad points so it will be beneficial for you. Up til June of this year, the going may not be up to the mark but after September of this year , things will definitely get better.

Saturn is currently in Libra where it will contact your own Saturn in its early degrees. And later on will go to contact your Jupiter.

So what will happen is that something bad will happen, (like some scandal), then you will be offered some sort of compromise, and just when you will start to feel that everything is now nearly okay, then suddenly some old things will crop up giving you a lot of tension and then later on by again making some compromise, you will be able to bear it all with little effect on your personality.

You are currently in your "saarsati" period which will finish only after saturn has passed into sagitarius.

More only if you would like to know more. Or you may pm me if you feel that the discussion has diverted from this forum

Wow, that is exactly what has been going on. It has seriously been one thing after another, with me having to prove myself time and again over the SAME things. This has mostly affected my unemployment benefits. I've been on them for about 3 1/2 months, and nearly every four weeks they have come up with new reasons as to why I should not be getting them. I follow all of the correct procedures and then, they decide that I'm okay. lol. It's been crazy on all levels like this. This all sort of kicked off right when my Saturn Return came exact.

Dr. Farr, I'm not sure I know what you mean by 'profected.'

Thanks so much for getting back to me guys. As always, it's much appreciated. :)

dr. farr

"Profection" is an ancient technique for "progressing" the natal chart: in profection the ascendant is advanced one full sign for every year of life (and of course the rest of the chart is also clicked forward by 1 sign) The sign into which the natal ascendant "profects" is the sign of that year of life, and that sign's ruler is the planetary ruler of that year of life.
There are 2 types of profection: "Egyptian", in which the first year of life is counted as 0; and "Pauline" (named after Paulus Alexandrianus, who modified the Egyptian profection model in 358 AD), in which the first year of life is counted as 1. In my reference to your chart, above, I used the Pauline profection model.