What in the Heck is going on with this forum?

wintersprite1

Premium Member
All of the blow ups and all the postings and PMs I have gotten, everyone is asking the same kind of question, "What is going on??", or in Radu's words, "what is wrong with you people?" And we thought, we speculate, we wondered, we pointed fingers... then in a blinding lightbulb moment, AH HA!!, Eureka, I have it, maybe we should have an Astrologer look at the Transits.:andy::pinched:

The natal chart is interesting, the Square from the Moon to Uranus, no one should be surprised about the out of the blue emotional outbursts here and there. I had a friend with this same combo transiting each other, and I warned him, Hysterical Females.... his wife left him, as did his girlfriend, mother died, daughter disowned him... me his friend, well I find him amusing, so I will keep him around.:joyful:

So we had Mars T conj the N Moon and then with out saying squaring N Uranus.... don't relax yet, the fireworks will still continue, with T Mars headed for the N Pluto opposition.... I bet this is where all of the banning or threats of banning members is coming from. (Death to the infidels :rightful:)

We have that interesting Transit trio Rx, Neptune (deception, dissolving what it touches) Chiron ( the collective wound, I say collective since it is a transit effecting all of us) and Jupiter (SuperSize mine please) and the trio not only is conjunct the chart's Sun (the manifestation of life) and the under the beams Mercury( yeah egos get in the way of thinking sometimes). The trio is EXACTLY on the 3rd house cusp (communications) well that explains why the POOF a post disappears is coming from, the deceptive slight of hand, the smoke and mirrors.... and the wounding that comes with it... um big wounding, have to include Jupiter.

Now everyone should note the forum's Chiron.... Solar Eclipse????
I do want to make a humanitarian appeal here. We are getting inundated with relationship or will I marry questions from India. The Indian culture is such that the questions are being asked in a desperation. Why now? Well the Eclipse burned a path through the country and this forum's Chiron is right there. I ask though that the requests are met with the utmost of respect, understanding first of all, we do not have the pressures of that culture, and secondly, remember most will not know the difference between Verdic and Western Astrology. In India, Astrologers walk amongst the Gods in a way, they are considered part of the spiritual realm.... please, please remember human decency.

TK

Attachments

• transit forum chart.jpg
    transit forum chart.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
winter,
The transiting north node is also conjunct the Forum's chiron.I see this as very significant regarding the *kharma*/ *fate* or destiny of the Forum.
We know eclipses have tended *to bring things to the surface*, so it's not surprising that deep wounds are rising to the surface.But I feel the jupiter/Neptune/Chiron triple conjunction, whilst drawing attention to our wounds is also giving us an opportunity to heal them-but first we must identify them, feel them and own them.

This triple conjunction is sextile the Forum's Natal Pluto and also sextile the Forum's natal north node.So I believe that healing can occur here, and at a deep level as pluto is involved.
The Forum's Natal has Pluto in the first house, so the *face* of the Forum is going to undergo change at a deep and transformative level.I think that's happening now, and as sextiles are involved, there is positive potential.Transiting Pluto is *helping* by sextiling the Forum's natal mercury...how we communicate on here,is what everyone is talking about.

With transiting Mercury applying an opposition to the Natal Uranus, yes, I feel more people will either remove themselves, or be removed. After all a Forum would have to be a very mercurial place, so anything that transiting mercury does will have an impact.In the natal, mercury rules the seventh house: could that be *enemies of the forum*.?
At the moment, venus is trining the Forum's Uranus. And Mars is trining Venus.That may help.
With the Saturn/Uranus opposition lining up again, I think everyone needs to remember that some things said, can't be unsaid. I have been advising my own clients to *cut each other a little slack*-the times are tense and the whole planet is under a lot of stress, and distress.Thats what the triple conjunction is about.
This opposition has a tendency to polarise people and we have been seeing it here on the Forum. Regrettably.Sadly.
With Saturn so involved, the fundamental structure of the forum is involved, going through the ninth house of Internet isssues, legal issues, and International issues..yes, we do need to be considerate of cultural differences on here, especially in regard to communications, and miscommunications.With Mercury going through the Forum's ninth, important and serious matters are being debated.Astrology itself is a ninth house matter.
as always: *as above, so below*.
Lilly

lilllybelle

Now everyone should note the forum's Chiron.... Solar Eclipse????
I do want to make a humanitarian appeal here. We are getting inundated with relationship or will I marry questions from India. The Indian culture is such that the questions are being asked in a desperation. Why now? Well the Eclipse burned a path through the country and this forum's Chiron is right there. I ask though that the requests are met with the utmost of respect, understanding first of all, we do not have the pressures of that culture, and secondly, remember most will not know the difference between Verdic and Western Astrology. In India, Astrologers walk amongst the Gods in a way, they are considered part of the spiritual realm.... please, please remember human decency.

TK
That was a really kind thing to say. My moon in libra appreciates your consideration towards other humans.

Last edited:

piscesascendant

I'll admit I've noticed the bitterness on the boards, and have only been a recipient of this bitterness once recently. I was actually amused by it because the poster decided to spread their "wealth of bitterness" with others and made themself look like a fool.

Now, I do sympathize, but at the same time--like I said--I'm bit amused by it. Not amused by others' hurt feelings, but by the excess of antagonism. Being an Aquarius, I'm used to Uranus's tugs, pulls, and sudden changes. Not sure how other Aquarians on the boards feel. To me, it's like the tall wall of the collapsing building toppling over onto you, and you manage to escape any hurt because you happen to be standing where a window hole is. Remember that old comedy footage? Anyways, it is a bit painful when you see some of your friends getting attacked and them feeling hurt. But I've befriended some people on here with pretty thick skins as well.

To those in a combative mood....relax.

To those experiencing other's combative moods, PM a mod.

starlink

Wintersprite,

We are getting inundated with relationship or will I marry questions from India. The Indian culture is such that the questions are being asked in a desperation.

that is really interesting making that connection between the Eclipses burning path through India and the forums Chiron! It also crossed my mind, lots about desperate Indian members. How about that!! I usually dont venture out that much in Astrology:)

lillyjgc

Calma, you may have entered the data wrong-the chart above is same as mine:

17/02/2005
2:39am
Tirgu Mures romania
46.33N 024. 34 E
Time zone:2E
No DST
8.19 Sag rising.

Cheers
Lillyjgc

starlink

astro.com have an error with their timezone for Romania. The actual UT should be 0:39, as shown in the first chart posted at the beginning of this thread. So astro.com have Romania as being 5 hours behind Greenwich, instead of 2 hours ahead.

Gosh, that is worrying! Wonder how many other countries they have wrong. Clever of you to have seen this UT. I would not have noticed that. Thanks. I asked Radu, but he is not online so I will copy and paste this info in that post so he sees what happened. Thanks

Starlink

Why is there a problem on the forum, haven't noticed really :biggrin:. We have these cycles, it's like the forums time of the month :wink:. It will all pass as it always does, till round number 32. As long as it's a clean fight - I am hoping it dies down, it gets mentally draining after a while. At least we have astrology to blame :whistling:. I will check my transits, or perhaps the synastry to the particular thread date and time to my own planets would describe my REACTION to a thread. Do you think that works? Or perhaps that is too subtle. I think the storm has gone quiet for now.

lillyjgc

star,
I think you meant to say *Pluto is squaring the forum MC.* (the asc is 8.19 sag-Pluto is in cap..

"I think the storm has gone quiet for now.
Not quite Shiny, not quite"

I see what you mean. These are the forthcoming transits to the natal chart-just over the next week:
Transiting sun will oppose Neptune.
This is not favourable for clarity or vitality. It has the effect of draining energies and and of nebulousness.
transiting Mercury will square the Asc.
This also isn't conducive to effective communications-in fact quite detrimental in terms of how the Forum appears.
Mars will square the Forums Fortuna:
Just what we need-some ill fortune.Hopefully not another period of being *down*.
Mercury will square the Forum's moon
Again a transit that creates edgy energies, hurt feelings,confused messages.
Then, the sun will oppose Natal venus. The rulers of the ninth and tenth houses at odds with one another.

On the plus side, the sun will sextile jupiter, the Forum's ruler,and Saturn moves to a stabilising Sextile with the Forum's Saturn.
There's the light at the end of the tunnel, perhaps.
Lilly.

Last edited:

athan

Why is there a problem on the forum, haven't noticed really :biggrin:. We have these cycles, it's like the forums time of the month :wink:. It will all pass as it always does, till round number 32.

lol Shiny....you are right! That is also my point of view...
plus the fact that in this forum we are all spiritually/psycic verted persons....so just imagine a whole bunch of aetherial persons having ...these days of the month....lol

lol Shiny....you are right! That is also my point of view...
plus the fact that in this forum we are all spiritually/psycic verted persons....so just imagine a whole bunch of aetherial persons having ...these days of the month....lol

Yes we are a spiritual group, or maybe enlightened group. We should be able to move pass all this. In the long run we may get better at sorting our forum issues. I have seen an improvement in people's attitude to one another (I hope I don't speak to soon). All is well for now. :smile:

starlink

I think you meant to say *Pluto is squaring the forum MC.* (the asc is 8.19 sag-Pluto is in cap..

Oh of course, I was looking at the chart with Taurus Asc.

On the plus side, the sun will sextile jupiter, the Forum's ruler,and Saturn moves to a stabilising Sextile with the Forum's Saturn.
There's the light at the end of the tunnel, perhaps.

Yes, I hope so. After chaos there will be order, very Plutonic. And you see things right there with that Mercury transit.

Thanks Lilly.

Last edited:

smilingsteph

I do feel some tension here. Not personally or anything. But the stuff that happened last month on the forum seems to have given me the ability to voice the issues I have. Unfortunatly it has happened during this time of tension.
I want nothing more than peace with my family here.
Interesting look into the forums astrological forecast!
I can only say that anything that promotes change, also promotes chaos to make things balanced in the end.