Will I have sex this year?

cloxkinghere

Last year was rough for me. It was real bad. I didn't know if I'd be able to find love or even have sex anymore. Yes, my health concern is related to my sex life.

It really warped my perception of myself and it took some time for me to get it together. I still sorta am. Dating itself has been OK. But the disclosing part? I've been rejected already. It was heartbreaking, especially after reading how people actually don't get rejected. But I pulled through.

I cast this chart and here are my thoughts:

I am Jupiter. I am in my own house and am, no surprise, in Fall. While I am in Fall, I still am focusing on myself. Dating and love has just been more difficult now and, again, I am heartbroken after being turned away after disclosing. Makes sense why I'm in Fall.

5th house, house of sex, is Mars. Mars and Jupiter are not aspecting.

Here's where it gets interesting. Moon is in 5th and is exalted. Thoughts on this?

Attachments

• astro_2at_will_i_have_sex_this_year_hr.28871.20300.jpg
    astro_2at_will_i_have_sex_this_year_hr.28871.20300.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 28

shadow123

Banned
Last year was rough for me. It was real bad. I didn't know if I'd be able to find love or even have sex anymore. Yes, my health concern is related to my sex life.

It really warped my perception of myself and it took some time for me to get it together. I still sorta am. Dating itself has been OK. But the disclosing part? I've been rejected already. It was heartbreaking, especially after reading how people actually don't get rejected. But I pulled through.

I am Jupiter. I am in my own house and am, no surprise, in Fall. While I am in Fall, I still am focusing on myself. Dating and love has just been more difficult now and, again, I am heartbroken after being turned away after disclosing. Makes sense why I'm in Fall.

Here's where it gets interesting. Moon is in 5th and is exalted. Thoughts on this?

But moon is not in Taurus today

sworm09

The 7th house is sex, not the 5th. Unless you're talking about having kids.

But even if we take the 5th as sex, the answer still looks like a no. Your Ascendant ruler is Jupiter in Capricorn in the 2nd sign form the Ascendant. Jupiter is in fall, in a feminine sign, in a night chart, chilling with Saturn in Saturn's sign.....in a night chart. There's no way to get a positive out of that one, but it does hint at your own feelings of isolation.

The Moon is indeed exalted in Taurus in the 6th SIGN from the Ascendant. The sign is what's super important here because that means that the Moon can't see the Ascending sign of Sagittarius. That means the Moon isn't really too helpful. The Moon is applying to a sextile to Venus, with reception. That's actually quite good. Venus is in the 4th sign of the final outcome. So it looks like you will indeed eventually have meaningful sex.....just not this year from the way it looks. And if somehow it IS indeed this year, it doesn't look like any time soon.