Will I marry him?

cloxkinghere

1st house falls on Aquarius, ruled by Saturn.
7th house falls on Leo, whose ruling planet is the Sun. According to the magic 8-Ball technique, it’s a “Yes”. But, I don’t see any relationship between Venus and the Sun.

But, I see an aspect (?) between Sun and Moon.

Attachments

• will i marry him.jpg
    will i marry him.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

ardentika

I he your bf?
There is an applying trine from Sun to Saturn aka from him to you so thats a positive sign. Also Moon is in an aplying trine to Jupiter on MC so thats again positive for marriage question i believe.
Did something happen between you a year ago or a month ago? When did you meet? Also was there a possible querrel recently?

cloxkinghere

A year ago, we broke up. We got back together about five months ago.

We met five years ago.

Yes, we did. But, nothing major. We resolved it.

cloxkinghere

UPDATE: We did not. We broke up sometime ago.

Saturn and Sun were applying and trine.
Sun and Moon were applying and Sesqui-Square.

Feel free to discuss if there indicated any breakup!

rafaella

Although there is a trine, there is lack of reception. Saturn is rx, can mean you being unsure. So feelings are lacking and you not sure about it. Rx can mean retreating. Rx is also someone from past.

Sun in sign of Venus, perhaps he liked women in general. Was he a womanizer? But the main thing is, Sun is detriment of Mars. Mars (Aries) is the dispositor of part of Marriage. So it seems both of you probably back away from a deepening of this relationship.

cloxkinghere

Although there is a trine, there is lack of reception. Saturn is rx, can mean you being unsure. So feelings are lacking and you not sure about it. Rx can mean retreating. Rx is also someone from past.

Sun in sign of Venus, perhaps he liked women in general. Was he a womanizer? But the main thing is, Sun is detriment of Mars. Mars (Aries) is the dispositor of part of Marriage. So it seems both of you probably back away from a deepening of this relationship.

I knew from the very beginning it wasn’t a good relationship to begin with. He was a womanizer, hence why I knew deep down I couldn’t marry him, especially have his kids.

I’m glad I didn’t marry him.

tikana

The moon goes to void ... VC
Marriage permission will not be made

meh

moon trines mars
moon is not void
but moon does trine lord of 10th house house of endings for relationships out of 8th into 12th and sun saturn out of cadent houses

Rafaella, you dont really need reception with a trine

Last edited:

Almohsin

meh

moon trines mars
moon is not void
but moon does trine lord of 10th house house of endings for relationships out of 8th into 12th and sun saturn out of cadent houses

Rafaella, you dont really need reception with a trine

The moon goes to void
not now is void , very close to that
So the separation came later

Void-of- Moon Universal Time
26.04.2018 9:49 - 27.04.2018 1:13

That's what I see

Thank you

Last edited:

tikana

The moon goes to void
not now is void , very close to that
So the separation came later

Void-of- Moon Universal Time
26.04.2018 9:49 - 27.04.2018 1:13

That's what I see

Thank you

that doesnt count

void means moon MAKES NO ASPECTS in the current sign or not within any orb of moeity

Aria Venue

1st house falls on Aquarius, ruled by Saturn.
7th house falls on Leo, whose ruling planet is the Sun. According to the magic 8-Ball technique, it’s a “Yes”. But, I don’t see any relationship between Venus and the Sun.

But, I see an aspect (?) between Sun and Moon.

hello cloxkinghere

I suppose you made this chart on 26/4/2018 somewhere in US ..I don't have the exact data and there are differences to calculate.In this chart moon inside l8 in virgo's domicile you seek to know his feelings about you and you exalt mercury.What is mercury though besides his turned L8? also your radical 5th.Venus which is also you just entered in mercury's domicile in Gemini from where she seems to care only about the relationship mercury.

l1/you as saturn retrograde in Capricorn's domicile inside your L2 (hidden fears...etc...) exalt mars(marriage) while you are sceptical about your actual feelings towards L7 (moon in Capricorn's detriment), and being retrograde means thinking about giving second chance also, so sun is an ex actually and you met again while L1 turned retrograde .Mars in a separating aspect with L1.Mars however is a natural significator for break-ups besides uranus which is also located in 28.55 Aries.Moon in this chart is about to trine mars in 1 something...so you are thinking about the prospect of marriage once more..or you are about to speak to him if your relationship will turn to something more serious.Moon also makes an exact square with pof.

He as L7 is peregrine sun in Taurus inside your L3 or his turned L9 in venus domicile, from where he exalts your feelings for him and wants you as a woman...but on the other hand sees mars from detriment.What is mars though" I think here mars is the part of marriage...about 7.51 Aries.L5 (the relationship) very close to him and also moon by antiskion falls also near these degrees.l7 trines saturn in 3 something and then finds mars.

All in all I think that when L5 found uranus this relationship ended.He didn't want to marry ..perhaps keep a light relationship.You also seemed to worry more about the marriage part than him.You didn't perceive him as the ideal partner so to say....not to mention that L7 before Taurus when in mars' domicile cared about himself, having venus in detriment and saturn in his fall.Perhaps you had some quarrels about the whole relationship (sun squared saturn and mars about a month ago...around 25/3/2018 while venus was in mars' domicile). also when sun passed Uranus he was shaked .So I think this chart demonstrates your resentment, while he tries to fix things as to keep a light relationship with you.
*** i consider here the relationship as L5 and not L7, since this seems a light relationship to begin with...mostly sex/fun.Moreover both your significators moon and venus seem to wonder about L5, if this relationship will evolve to something more serious

Last edited: