Fixed Stars in Horary?

Chrysalis

yes, are you? Whats your id there?

Sharla.
I don't really log on much anymore though, i went there from AT when it closed down, i was all into cards then, but then progressed into astrology, and have stuck with astrology since, as its a lot more accurate....a lot to learn but still.

Sometimes i pop over and do some horary readings, or playing cards, but im mainly on here now.

Senecar

Sharla.
I don't really log on much anymore though, i went there from AT when it closed down, i was all into cards then, but then progressed into astrology, and have stuck with astrology since, as its a lot more accurate....a lot to learn but still.

Sometimes i pop over and do some horary readings, or playing cards, but im mainly on here now.

oh I remember you in AT. I used to be FoolMoon. Well still FoolMoon in Carto forum :)

When you asked, strange, I knew then who you were before you told me. There is definitely something called spirit in this universe :D

Chrysalis

oh I remember you in AT. I used to be FoolMoon. Well still FoolMoon in Carto forum :)

When you asked, strange, I knew then who you were before you told me. There is definitely something called spirit in this universe :D

I love how the energy in the universe connects people.

Fool moon....I have a vague memory of you I think..I dnt think you posted much though...or wasn't online as much.

What made you move into astrology ?

Senecar

I love how the energy in the universe connects people.

Fool moon....I have a vague memory of you I think..I dnt think you posted much though...or wasn't online as much.

What made you move into astrology ?

Yeah, spirits connect with the universe, that's how partly horary work I feel :D

In AT, I was more active with Tarot topics, and occasionally visited Astrology Subforum, and talked with Minderwiz a few times.

I started off with Tarot, but soon found out that there is very close connection between Astrology. They definitely can work together, and are more practical when compliment each other.

I would love to see here Tarot Subform in the future. I think I have already asked that in the Suggestion Forum, which was turned down. Shame really.

Will do another Horary = will they have Tarot Subforum in here in the near future? LOL :D

Chrysalis

Yeah, spirits connect with the universe, that's how partly horary work I feel :D
I feel like its some kind of energetic connection im not sure.
In AT, I was more active with Tarot topics, and occasionally visited Astrology Subforum, and talked with Minderwiz a few times.
Yes on AT i was into cards mainly, oh Minderwiz, it was actually him who got me into Horary, as he did me my first ever horary chart out of the blue to help me out with something, and from then on i was hooked, so yes Minderwiz wherever you are Thankyou.
I started off with Tarot, but soon found out that there is very close connection between Astrology. They definitely can work together, and are more practical when compliment each other.
Yes this is what happened with me, ive got merc/pluto in my natal, so if im learning something i go really deep into it, just flipping cards wasn't enough for me i wanted to know everything i could about them, that's when the same as you i realized they were connected to Astrology, and when i started using them relating them to Astrology, people were amazed by the accuracy of the readings....so then as you can guess i drifted deeper into just Astrology, but starting off with horary due to Minderwiz, but my merc/pluto once again makes me look into everything, it can become a little too much sometimes for me, but ive come too far now to give up.
I would love to see here Tarot Subform in the future. I think I have already asked that in the Suggestion Forum, which was turned down. Shame really.

Will do another Horary = will they have Tarot Subforum in here in the near future? LOL :D

Ha ha goodluck on that :D, i doubt they'd have a tarot subforum on here, they're mainly astro minded around here, ive noticed a couple of people asking about tarot on the odd occasions but nobody responds.