Change to relationship or not?

HeartTree

29bc4es.png

I met this older man and i felt spiritual connection with him. But im scared to take it further. And don't know if he is interested. I asked if there is possibility that this will develop to something? He is at his own house with moon. There is conjuction and exeltation. And moon will conjuct descendant. How this is seen in horary? He is self-involved? Would it be on my back to make a move as moon is in there too?

Last edited:

HeartTree

Can someone help? These kind of charts are hard for me a it seems to me to be yes as there is conjunction but he is sitting at his own house. And my significator is in cap sign.Me being cold? That doesn't look good in my opinion. But jupiter is on asc? Beneficial? And that moon-venus conjunction.

HeartTree

Please someone? :) :)main problem is that moon and venus separate from mars. Is moon venus conjunction enough to pull us together? All significators are strong?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Please someone? :) :)main problem is that moon and venus separate from mars. Is moon venus conjunction enough to pull us together? All significators are strong?

There is something about the feel of this chart that is confusing to me.

You as Moon apply to meet him/Venus with quite favorable reception very soon, which would suggest your coming together. Your interest is apparent and strong as indicated by you as exalted Moon in his/7th house. He, too, is in his own/7th house, which makes me wonder how his energies may be directed toward his self-interest more than others.
But importantly, Moon meets Jupiter in your/1st house before it meets Venus. You as Moon receive Jupiter adversely, by fall. Jupiter rules your 5th house of romance so it makes me wonder who Jupiter is, like if another romantic interlude will somehow get in the way? Jupiter also rules your 2nd, which makes me wonder if somehow financial matters may not get in the way?

That's about as far as I get with this...

Last edited:

HeartTree

Thank you IleneK! Very interesting to see what Jupiter will represent. There is no-one (else) in my life. But my financial situation is bad. I don't know how that would get in the way of relationship but its more likely than me meeting someone else:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::big grin:

If someone else would like to give a try it will be appreciated. I too see this chart confusing.

Chrysalis

With jup ruling your 5th and moon ready to oppose, then id take this as a simple answer of him not being interested romantically.

HeartTree

Thank you Crysalis! Shouldn't it be then his 5th opposing moon, not mine? Could it be then that i will notice that im not interested romantically?

Chrysalis

Also id take into account your 5th ruler jupiter being pisces, all delusional and all that.

And take a look at receptions between yourself mars and your 5th jup, jup just happens to be in you/mars fall...which proves even more what this moon/jup is about.

muchacho

:D why you find him faschinating? But no, my dad has passed away year ago :)
Well, first of all Jupiter is in your 1st house. Secondly, look at the receptions. They tell you something about the intentions of all the players involved. Turns out Mars likes some aspects of Jupiter but mostly hates Jupiter. But Jupiter seems to like Mars a lot, but not Venus. And Venus is also interested in Jupiter, but doesn't like Mars. Now, who could this Jupiter person be?

HeartTree

Well I have to say if that's a person i don't have any clue who it could be :D :D sounds mystery to me. So someone who likes me a lot but i mostly don't like him back. Also at the sametime not liking my interest. But my interested would go for it :D :D you gave me a laught. Have to follow the situation closely :D i don't have any overly protective brother or friends..so have to wait and see! But could it be also that i don't know jupiter yet but he knows who i am?

Last edited: