Fixed Stars

renjer

Can fixed stars influence our sports astrology prediction? During these few days, Mars in Taurus is almost conjunct that unfortunate fixed star, Algol - does this mean those teams represented by Mars are likely to lose?

If fixed stars do have some effect, what other fixed stars will you use to predict? There are thousands of them, and I'm quite sure only a few stars are likely to be useful.

Cap

In the lowest level of astrology (horary and event) fixed stars are less important. I use them occasionally just to gather additional info about something but they rarely have influence over the outcomes. If you want to experiment I suggest that you use few most important stars:

1st group of importance

4 royal stars:
Aldebaran
Regulus
Antares
Fomalhaut

and Algol

Also, in sports astrology Foramen is significant as this star is prominent in many charts of football (soccer) players.

2nd group of importance

Spica
Alcyone
Vindemiatrix
Bellatrix
Rigel
Sirius
Castor
Pollux
Scheat

Fixed stars are more important in natal astrology and in mundane astrology they are one of the most important factors.

Last edited:

gecko235

i remember last week

venus was just moving from aries back to pisces

i had a couple of games where moon made an aspect with her and i thought it was clear who was gonna win

when i got mixed results i checked the horary page in solar fire and saw that venus was conjunct sheat

i googled it and found that it can have a negative influence

not all games went bad , but a couple did

these days mars is conjunct capulus, which in solar fire has double minus(--) , so should the venusian teams tonight an extra boost

we´ll see :whistling:

renjer

Out of interest, in my copy of Solar Fire, Antares has 3 stars (***) on it, but as far as I know, Antares acts as a malefic. Perhaps the ratings might not be right.

Cap

i remember last week

venus was just moving from aries back to pisces

i had a couple of games where moon made an aspect with her and i thought it was clear who was gonna win

when i got mixed results i checked the horary page in solar fire and saw that venus was conjunct sheat

i googled it and found that it can have a negative influence

not all games went bad , but a couple did

these days mars is conjunct capulus, which in solar fire has double minus(--) , so should the venusian teams tonight an extra boost

we´ll see :whistling:

Yes, I forgot to include Scheat in my list. Scheat is very unfortunate star. The whole story of Titanic revolves around Scheat influence, even the movie makers have Scheat prominent in their charts. Also, Orlando shooting chart had Scheat rising. Very evil star, usually points to catastrophe and mass death.

gecko235

one thing that could possibly be worth a bet is that we could see a couple of red or yellow cards today as the combination of mars and capulus could make the aggression spill over.. quite the coincedence that venus is conjunct chiron at the same time.. plus moon making aspect to both, activating the trine between mars and venus .. adding sun conjunct uranus !?!?!?!

lets hope all the players leave the pitch on their feet :crying::sideways::devil::rightful:

Last edited:

Loda41

City of chicago, Illinois US, has strong Aries influence. Pro teams in baseball and basketball all won yesterday. Systems that get over- technical are difficult to use.

gecko235

to sum up the evening,

unclear results.. hard to tell who was representing who on the pitch.

most games were peaceful

except lyon - besiktas , where the game started 45 minutes later due to VIOLENT BEHAVIOUR .. (too bad they didnt take bets on that :bandit:(just kidding))
fortunately noone got hurt as far as i know

might be interesting to keep an eye on though

blacksun?

Fixed Stars are extremely important.
But the descriptions of them given online are often extremely wretched, evil, dumb and plain wrong.

In the beginning of last century there was a very wretched man, Robson, who attributed to all kinds of lofty stars very evil characteristics, such as "Widowmaker " to the fertile Vindemiatrix.

If we look at people with their sun or moon on this star, there is not a grain of truth in this description. And yet it is copied and pasted everyhere online.

It would be a good idea to start cataloguing anew the fixed stars and discover their effects in the modern age.

dr. farr

Those who like to experiment with colors in sports astrology, and who are interested also in trying to apply the fixed stars in this field, might find my thread, in the Fixed Star subsection, entitled "Color of 82 Stars & Nebula", of some value.

dr. farr

A significant contemporary astrological literature about the fixed stars has developed from researches over the past few decades: contemporary views regarding the astrological influence of fixed stars can be found in a study of the following books:

-Secrets of the Ancient Skies: 2 vols-D.K. Rosenberg
-The Living Stars: Morse
-Fixed Stars in Astrology: Weston
-Power of the Fixed Stars: Rigor
-Brady's Book of Fixed Stars: Brady
-Star & Planet Combinations: Brady
-Fixed Stars & their Interpretation: Ebertin/Hoffmann