Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-18-2020, 11:16 PM
ICEYOU28 ICEYOU28 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
Will I travel to another country this year for work?

I am currently trying to get a internship at General Motors and I want to know if there is potentially a chance for abroad travels.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chart.jpg (55.8 KB, 26 views)


Last edited by ICEYOU28; 01-18-2020 at 11:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-19-2020, 04:34 AM
PurpleReign's Avatar
PurpleReign PurpleReign is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: In Pluto's paradise...
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEYOU28 View Post
I am currently trying to get a internship at General Motors and I want to know if there is potentially a chance for abroad travels.
Hey! Well, take what I say with a grain of salt bc I havenít been doing this a long time. It wouldnít hurt to post this chart on the horary thread. Okay, so what Iím seeing is that you are Mars and the job/internship is Mercury. The two do not connect, so Iím not sure you will get the internship. Additionally, Venus (your opponents/other interviewers) are in aspect with each other, so it might go to someone else. I hope Iím wrong, so best of luck!

But post it on the horary to be sure.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-19-2020, 06:00 AM
ICEYOU28 ICEYOU28 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
Re: Will I travel to another country this year for work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleReign View Post
Hey! Well, take what I say with a grain of salt bc I havenít been doing this a long time. It wouldnít hurt to post this chart on the horary thread. Okay, so what Iím seeing is that you are Mars and the job/internship is Mercury. The two do not connect, so Iím not sure you will get the internship. Additionally, Venus (your opponents/other interviewers) are in aspect with each other, so it might go to someone else. I hope Iím wrong, so best of luck!

But post it on the horary to be sure.
I don't believe in horary.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-20-2020, 08:37 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,347
Re: Will I travel to another country this year for work?

Natal rahu 12th for foreign lands,
rahu debilated scorpio for research-occult; not to indulge much;
transit rahu gemini 7th for foreign travels, 12th from moon,
hence a possibility;

sat 4th too for distant lands,
transt jup-sat-ketu over natal jup-venus sag asc,
hence again scope therefor,
while detachment from relationship,
and pain-injury-surgery head-thighs-kidney etc,
jup sag again representing heavenly travels symbolically;

jup trine leo 9th for luck-educaiton-travels;
and aries 5th for luck-education-position;

year later jup moves to rahu scorpio 12th for foreign lands
and research-occult aptitudes;
and ketu transit rahu scorpio;
pain-injury-surgery urological-feet etc

rahu moves to natal moon-ketu taurus 6th,
toxic throat-thyroid-dentals-hips-intestinals,
overcoming challenges tactically;
again preference for foreign assignments;

hope enables take stock, gives insights, share feedbacks,


wishing well, kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-20-2020, 12:22 PM
ICEYOU28 ICEYOU28 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
Natal rahu 12th for foreign lands,
rahu debilated scorpio for research-occult; not to indulge much;
transit rahu gemini 7th for foreign travels, 12th from moon,
hence a possibility;

sat 4th too for distant lands,
transt jup-sat-ketu over natal jup-venus sag asc,
hence again scope therefor,
while detachment from relationship,
and pain-injury-surgery head-thighs-kidney etc,
jup sag again representing heavenly travels symbolically;

jup trine leo 9th for luck-educaiton-travels;
and aries 5th for luck-education-position;

year later jup moves to rahu scorpio 12th for foreign lands
and research-occult aptitudes;
and ketu transit rahu scorpio;
pain-injury-surgery urological-feet etc

rahu moves to natal moon-ketu taurus 6th,
toxic throat-thyroid-dentals-hips-intestinals,
overcoming challenges tactically;
again preference for foreign assignments;

hope enables take stock, gives insights, share feedbacks,


wishing well, kshantaram
So does this mean I will?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ICEYOU28 For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (01-20-2020)
  #6  
Unread 01-21-2020, 02:29 AM
xichuwangwai's Avatar
xichuwangwai xichuwangwai is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 26
Re: Will I travel to another country this year for work?

it seems you will
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-21-2020, 06:17 AM
ICEYOU28 ICEYOU28 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
Re: Will I travel to another country this year for work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xichuwangwai View Post
it seems you will
How can you tell? Please Elaborate
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-23-2020, 11:40 PM
xichuwangwai's Avatar
xichuwangwai xichuwangwai is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 26
Re: Will I travel to another country this year for work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEYOU28 View Post
How can you tell? Please Elaborate
I'm not so good at english, and when it comes to astrology, I am so not good at english
it would take a whole day (literally) to elaborate
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-24-2020, 03:27 AM
Gemini888's Avatar
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,541
Re: Will I travel to another country this year for work?

Out of curiosity, why don't you believe in horary? If you don't believe in horary out of its fatalistic nature, which a lot of people don't, then why are you asking "fatalistic" questions like this? I'm just curious, because to me once you are in for astrology, you either (1) accept that everything is written on the stars, or (2) believe you can change your destiny with the stars as the tool. You can't have it both ways.


A birth chart can only show you the potential of something happening to you throughout the course of your life. It can't answer specific questions like this one. Transit can only help so much. Transit only shows you what is currently happening to you.


Maybe a better question you should ask with this kind of chart is "do I have the potential to travel to another country"
__________________
A birth chart is like a check board. Improve your position and you'll win.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini888 For This Useful Post:
ICEYOU28 (01-24-2020)
  #10  
Unread 01-24-2020, 07:53 AM
ICEYOU28 ICEYOU28 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 470
Re: Will I travel to another country this year for work?

Horary just doesn't take into account your birthday information, which is why I don't bother with it. I've already had this discussion before.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 01-25-2020, 04:07 AM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,779
Re: Will I travel to another country this year for work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEYOU28 View Post
Horary just doesn't take into account your birthday information
Actually, it does, although it can be used with no birth info. If you align your birth chart with the horary chart, you get some more information out of it. There was a fascinating article in the Mountain Astrologer by a horary astrologer who got confirmation of his interpretation of a horary asked by a couple regarding their plans for pregnancy, and an alternate suggestion to make for them, by looking at the horary chart with both of their birth charts.

Basic horary astrology does not take birth information, it's true. For that reason, it's very useful when accurate birth information isn't available. It's also useful when the question is too specific for natal astrology, because horary deals with specifics that natal doesn't. Adding the birth chart adds another layer to it.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
Gemini888 (01-25-2020)
Reply

Tags
country, travel, work, year

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.