Jupiter 12th or in Aquarius

Dubyadude1986

I am looking for anything and everything people have on Jupiter in the 12th H or in Aquarius.

If it is just an opinion, that's okay!

Please help me understand this...:sideways: My natal positions are in the sig right now... Is Jupiter the brain or did it go "unused" and get thrown away at the end? The way there are three groups of three, but Jupiter by itself?

Last edited:

katydid

Does Jupiter sextile Uranus? If so, it triggers the Mutual Reception. :smile:

I LOVE my 12th house Jupiter. It is in Taurus, but it's only 4 degrees past the Ascendant. So I do wonder if it makes it more of a first house type of thing, than a strictly 12th house flavor.

I always notice when others have 12th house Jupiters. A lot of my clients had Jupiter in 12th, and I thought I might be attracting them.

I may be wrong about this, it's just something I intuitively feel about Jupiter 12th house people. I get the sense that most of us have optimistic/hopeful feelings about mankind in general. We see the good in people whenever possible, and try to bring that out of them and enhance it. We want to believe in miracles and happy endings and guardian angels and last minute 'saviors' and heroic efforts.

Maybe it is just like that for me, with exact trine from Uranus to Jupiter, and an opposition to Mercury. But I have had so many outrageously lucky breaks, close calls, hair trigger saves, miraculous endings, inn my life. I am like a cat with 9 lives. :ninja:

RaRohini

Hi Dubya,
I have Jupiter in Aqua in the 11th house.. i would describe myself as a lover of humanity. I strive to love the beggar on the street as much as the Sultan of Brunei. I can understand why people do certain things which they do, even if it is not socially acceptable. I sympathise with Taboo breakers , but i am not one myself.Anything in particular you want to know?

RaRohini

Who ..me 👀??? Am a great fan of your readings muchacho.
But this placement becomes a problem with my Gemini Mercury.. even if i know that a person has bad intentions, i justify his viewpoint and expose myself to that person !!

LovelyMissAries

I have Jupiter in Gemini in the 12th house

I haven't seen this placement affect my life in big ways (now that I say that it being in Gemini makes more sense to me) just in little ways. It's like Spirit is attuned to my higher self at times.

For some reason it affects food and money the most, and travel sometimes.

Examples!: I can be compulsive sometimes and overspend or over-order food when I don't really want it and then it turns out they're out of whatever product I didn't want. Or a lot of the times I order coffee and specific way and it's too late to change my order, but when I get to the window it's the way I truly wanted it.

I went on a road trip with a friend and she was laughing too hard to see she was about to drive into a construction zone (and a huge orange construction canister no less). It was on my side but it just damaged her mirror and nothing else.

I always have help to fall back on if I need it, and I thought everyone had this but some really do not.

I actually think Jupiter in the 12th house would make someone happy to be by themselves. Happy to be behind the scenes (definitely me) and someone who maybe garners a lot of attention but does not truly want it.

Dubyadude1986

Hi Dubya,
I have Jupiter in Aqua in the 11th house.. i would describe myself as a lover of humanity. I strive to love the beggar on the street as much as the Sultan of Brunei. I can understand why people do certain things which they do, even if it is not socially acceptable. I sympathise with Taboo breakers , but i am not one myself.Anything in particular you want to know?

The 11th Aqua Jupiter aspect sounds like a great one. Some of my confusion stems from a lack of understanding of the 12th H. And it isn't really three stelliums, they just are all loosely tied together. Maybe one is.

Is your Jupiter conjunct anything in 11H Aqua? Does it aspect anything in your 8,9, or 10?

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

I have Jupiter in Gemini in the 12th house

I haven't seen this placement affect my life in big ways (now that I say that it being in Gemini makes more sense to me) just in little ways. It's like Spirit is attuned to my higher self at times.

For some reason it affects food and money the most, and travel sometimes.

Examples!: I can be compulsive sometimes and overspend or over-order food when I don't really want it and then it turns out they're out of whatever product I didn't want. Or a lot of the times I order coffee and specific way and it's too late to change my order, but when I get to the window it's the way I truly wanted it.

I went on a road trip with a friend and she was laughing too hard to see she was about to drive into a construction zone (and a huge orange construction canister no less). It was on my side but it just damaged her mirror and nothing else.

I always have help to fall back on if I need it, and I thought everyone had this but some really do not.

I actually think Jupiter in the 12th house would make someone happy to be by themselves. Happy to be behind the scenes (definitely me) and someone who maybe garners a lot of attention but does not truly want it.

Yeah, I think it would be more intense with Gemini. I relate to over-ordering food out of fear, having 9 lives so to speak, and the behind the scenes.

In Aquarius it really likes to kind of be behind the scenes I think. I'm not sure how Jupiter would affect the hospital, institution, hidden enemies thing.

That sounds eerily familiar, especially not enjoying an audience/stagefright. I'm shy like the day is long and I wouldn't make the first move with a woman until I was 25, I had to know it was safe and she was interested first. This I attributed to this placement and overcame it.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Does Jupiter sextile Uranus? If so, it triggers the Mutual Reception. :smile:

I LOVE my 12th house Jupiter. It is in Taurus, but it's only 4 degrees past the Ascendant. So I do wonder if it makes it more of a first house type of thing, than a strictly 12th house flavor.

I always notice when others have 12th house Jupiters. A lot of my clients had Jupiter in 12th, and I thought I might be attracting them.

I may be wrong about this, it's just something I intuitively feel about Jupiter 12th house people. I get the sense that most of us have optimistic/hopeful feelings about mankind in general. We see the good in people whenever possible, and try to bring that out of them and enhance it. We want to believe in miracles and happy endings and guardian angels and last minute 'saviors' and heroic efforts.

Maybe it is just like that for me, with exact trine from Uranus to Jupiter, and an opposition to Mercury. But I have had so many outrageously lucky breaks, close calls, hair trigger saves, miraculous endings, inn my life. I am like a cat with 9 lives. :ninja:

Hi Katy! Natal Uranus/Jupiter does sextile, they are both at 19 degrees.

I agree with what you said, sometimes I feel that it is too rough of a world to let this be known all of the time though, that is maybe the same thing? In regards to having so much empathy. It feels like it can be manipulated at times.

RaRohini

Hi Dubya,

I would think Jupiter in the 12th can understand what 'loss' really means, or understand 'vulnerability' and hence maybe able to help such people??

Dubyadude1986

I don't know to tell you the truth. I'm pretty understanding of people and I like to help them, but I have to be in a pretty loose atmosphere. I don't thrive real well in places that are real formal or serious like hospitals or prisons. I'm a very free spirit, like I need to be able to make jokes, laugh, goof off, and all that. Say what i need to say. As much as I like to joke, I can't conform with silliness.

A lot of help that comes when it is needed most seems to be accurate.

I'm glad I asked this though because I didn't know some of these things, or no-tice.

Last edited:

muchacho

Who ..me 👀??? Am a great fan of your readings muchacho.
But this placement becomes a problem with my Gemini Mercury.. even if i know that a person has bad intentions, i justify his viewpoint and expose myself to that person !!
Oh, I was talking about Dubya, hehe. Pisces rising, Jupiter as chart ruler and ruler of 10th in 12th...

But I think you are a very spiritual type, too. And I like how you work with Nakshatras. :smile:

Dubyadude1986

Oh, I was talking about Dubya, hehe. Pisces rising, Jupiter as chart ruler and ruler of 10th in 12th...

But I think you are a very spiritual type, too. And I like how you work with Nakshatras. :smile:

Thanks muchacho. I was taught to accept any kind of positive feedback with humbled grace. I thought you were talking to RaRohini.

Yes, the Saturn/Jupiter has me thrown.

My 12th H Jupiter is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is in the 9th H Sag. Or is it the opposite, Jupiter rules Saturn... darnet.

Astronoodles

Hey there! I have my Jupiter in Gemini in the twelfth, as well as my Moon. The only aspects it forms is to other outer planets. Generally, I do have a lot of talents when it comes to writing, speaking, connecting with others, etc. I am very empathetic towards other people and I can relate to them without having any experience with what they're going through. I also like to help other people deal with feelings like loss, grief, and other negative, heavy feelings, as I have a lot of experience with them. As far as spirituality and the like, I consider myself an atheist who is not spiritual at all. I have never really felt a large connection to spirituality or religion.

muchacho

Thanks muchacho. I was taught to accept any kind of positive feedback with humbled grace. I thought you were talking to RaRohini.

Yes, the Saturn/Jupiter has me thrown.

My 12th H Jupiter is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is in the 9th H Sag. Or is it the opposite, Jupiter rules Saturn... darnet.

A thing always worth doing is switching to whole sign houses and then reading your chart from them Moon as some kind of second opinion on the original chart, i.e. turn the chart and use the sign/house where the Moon is located as the rising sign/1st house. And then just read it like a normal chart and compare it with the original rising sign chart. Usually you'll see a number of similar patterns. And the patterns that show up repeatedly will mostly define your personality/fate. It should also give you a better idea of the role that Jupiter is playing in your chart/life.

Last edited:

sibylline

Jupiter in 12th...When not conjunct the ASC, I've seen manifest in a pessimistic attitude; the person lets setbacks affect them for a long time. They can have a unique worldview which they feel like they think most people won't understand so they think they have to hide from others. These are more common with the hard aspects to Jupiter or signs where it is not comfortable.

Dubyadude1986

Thanks Syb and muchacho.

I agree, Aqua is a good place for Jupiter to land. It could be much worse, this aspect is not easy to research. There isn't a lot on this house and even less on this aspect.

This aspect definitely causes me to get stuck on setback long-term. I grieve over relationships for years. The good news is I stay in them so long, It has only happened twice now and maybe I can learn.

katydid

I think that Jupiter in the 12th has a certain level of HIBERNATION involved. When you have Jupiter in the 12th, being alone can be rejuvenating, enlightening and can be a very healing thing. When we are alone with Jupiter, we are conversing with our Guardian Angels, mind melding with our higher selves, tapping into our Wisdom. :alien:

Dubyadude1986

I think that Jupiter in the 12th has a certain level of HIBERNATION involved. When you have Jupiter in the 12th, being alone can be rejuvenating, enlightening and can be a very healing thing. When we are alone with Jupiter, we are conversing with our Guardian Angels, mind melding with our higher selves, tapping into our Wisdom. :alien:

Katy, considering hibernation and isolation are preludes to shamanism, would jupiter in the 12th make for a good keypacha or leo king, but maybe later in life instead? Or maybe a hidden one, like a Reagan astrologer from the 80s.

Hmm. They never wrote a book. I bet they still work for the WH. lol

AppLeo

I have Jupiter in Pisces; that's not the same, but WHATEVER. Jupiter in the 12th seems to be a really good placement because not only does Jupiter attract the positive vibes and enriches the things it touches, but in the 12th House it makes the whole "self-undoing" thing much more peaceful. Jupiter is the planet of belief and it's absolutely perfect in the 12th because the 12th is a very spritual house. This makes meditation, connection the universe, the crown or 3rd eye chakra so powerful. There's lots of psychic and intuitive knowledge found in this placement.

As far as Jupiter in Aquarius... I'd say it makes someone a positive influence towards humanity and has a knack for genius ideas.