Yet Another Newbie [insert newbie grin here]

LWalton

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hello...my name is Laura, and I've been studying and practicing astrology for quite a while. I still consider myself a student, though.

I'm also a working artist, sculptor, and writer. (If you want to know more about me outside of astrology-related topics, I have a website at www.lauraliveshere.com )

I come, at first, bearing an horary question, but I also hope to hang out a bit, chat, get to know a few folks. Thanks for being here!

WackyAquarius

Welcome Laura,

So your writer? eh, I like your art quite inventive! Id imagine you have alot of 5th house activity and planets here!

Would be interested to see where Mars is as well more then likely 5th house and pisces? ... or mabey neptune in your 6th or 10th..

I've noticed your a Writing coach, which is very interesting for me.. Because I could really do with some guidance in this area.

I'm a NeptunePoet myself, more of a Rapper. But I can never seem to bring me as whole to the story of my songs and poems. A lot of it could be a lack of influence and especially variety in what I choose to tune into it.

However i've being penin poems together from a very young age! The problem is, I am a creative person.. I just don't seem to be a very productive person in this area.

Mabey you might have some guidance, and as your an astro enthusiasts we could exchange glances at the astrology as well.:happy:

and most importantly... WELCOME TO THE FORUM! :)

- Whacky :sideways: