May will be MEMORABLE!

blackbery

BOOM!

Big Truth Boom revealed on the NM Taurus conjunct President Trump's MC.

Direct Evidence of Intentional Dominion Ballot Counting and Tabulation Fraud Submitted to Court in Michigan Following Forensic Audit of Antrim County Ballot Counting Systems

In the Antrim County, Michigan lawsuit, the lawyer for plaintiff William Bailey has just submitted direct evidence of ballot counting manipulation within the electronic ballot counting system.

Attorney Matthew DePerno has submitted the results of a forensic audit showing how votes were manipulated in the county tabulation system.

The brief along with the forensic audit results are listed below.

Ruling on May 18th. Hard to have any faith in the corrupt Soros-appointed Judges anymore & uncertain if Judge Elsenheimer. However, the public is now seeing more & more direct evidence of election fraud. It it goes to SCOTUS, they can make a ruling on the EVIDENCE which they haven't done yet.

https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/ex_1_-_lenberg_report.pdf

blackbery

Donald J. Trump
8:52pm May 10, 2021

The major Michigan Election Fraud case has just filed a bombshell pleading claiming votes were intentionally switched from President Trump to Joe Biden. The number of votes is MASSIVE and determinative. This will prove true in numerous other States. All Republicans must UNIFY and not let this happen. If a thief robs a jewelry store of all of its diamonds (the 2020 Presidential Election), the diamonds must be returned. The Fake News media refuses to cover the greatest Election Fraud in the history of our Country. They have lost all credibility, but ultimately, they will have no choice!

david starling

See, here's the problem for ol' Blunderpuss--

The same election apparatus was in place when he won the Presidency in 2016 as when he lost it in 2020.

So, was it rigged in his favor in 2016? How can he prove that it wasn't?

blackbery

The Dems cheated in 2016 too but not enough....they figured Killary 'had it in the bag' because the fake polls told them so. That's why they took the time immed after 2016 to cheat even bigger to beat Trump in 2020...but it still wasn't enough with the manipulated Dominion Voting machines....they also had to cheat with the ballots too! You know, use dead people, phantom voters, people living out of the state and 'adjudication'.....meaning the Rep ballots wouldn't be accepted into the machines (the Dem & the Rep ballots were printed differently as they knew Trump voters would be the ones showing up in person while the Dems sent in millions of unverified and illegal mail in ballots.

The Dems cheated massively & got caught. The White Hats have it all.

It's being show to the PEOPLE.

If Trump had marched in right away with the intel, the lying big tech, fake news & the Bidan sheep would have bleated 'cheater' non-stop. There would have been a civil war.

Trump & the Alliance don't want violence. That's why they are following the Constitution.

We have to go through the darkness and expose and destroy the deep state. There are Rep traitors that Trump is getting rid of in his own party too like Cheney, Romney, Murkowski, McConnell. He's building a party of Patriots who put America First. It's not just the demonic Dems that are part of the swamp.

Everyone knows President Trump won in a landslide, he even turned CA & NY red! He's experiencing wonderful Jupiter transits and won't be long now before he's declared the LEGAL POTUS.:happy::happy::happy:

NCSWIC!

See, here's the problem for ol' Blunderpuss--

The same election apparatus was in place when he won the Presidency in 2016 as when he lost it in 2020.

So, was it rigged in his favor in 2016? How can he prove that it wasn't?

blackbery

Remember how the deep state, Dems, fake news and big tech have tried to overturn the 2016 election?
Then when President Trump won in 2020 they banned or censored any talk of election fraud. They wanted him OUT because he's not part of the NWO what want wars and to control and enslave the people with their corrupt central banking system.

The dirty Dems pushed senile Bidan onto the country who nobody liked but could be manipulated by Obama in the basement giving orders through a microphone....you know the 3rd Term he always wanted.

OBAMAGATE.

The Dems had to 'take Gen Flynn out' because as Military Intelligence, he knows where the 'bodies are buried'.

Fake Impeachment #1 & #2

Daily attacks by demented media, dirty Dems who panicked the entire time after Trump's 1st win.....He told the world he was going to 'drain the swamp'. The entire Dem Party is filled with swamp creatures so crooked and evil it's beyond words.

Some of the biggest swamp creatures have been arrested, some executed for Treason, Sedition and Crimes Against Humanity. CEOs caught in their crimes have resigned, been fired or are leaving very soon.

Trump and the Alliance are engaged in the biggest 'sting' operation in the entire world.

You only have to look at the astrology of fake president bidan's chart with Neptune 4th.
Neptune rules deception, movies, illusion, fantasy. The 'role' had to be played out, the NWO orders carried out so the PEOPLE COULD SEE what the Dems & some Reps are capable of doing.

They are destroying the country from within and it's clear to see.

They are taking down the official WH channel because JO'Bama gets very few views, the dislikes out-weigh the likes by 1000-1 and he is the most unpopular 'president' of all time.
Even those who legitimately voted for him have regret and don't like the way the country is being turned into a Fascist country.

It's even gone beyond Marxism to having the gov't collude with big pharma & big business to dominate and enslave the people even more.

We are experiencing the 'near-death' of the American Republic.

Pluto return. Destruction of the 'old world order'. The U.S.A. will no longer be controlled by the NWO.

When President Trump returns, it will be governed by Patriots and people who put AMERICA FIRST.

He never conceded the election which he won and he will never give up on the American people or the country.

Darkness to LIGHT.

God always wins.

It may suck right now but the destruction of the deep state is almost complete.

CHAMPIONS Embrace The SUCK

https://rumble.com/vgtbvx-champions-embrace-the-suck.html

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Trump,_Donald

blackbery

President Trump is getting ready. Building a party by the people, for the people.
Filling the GOP with Patriots and people who put country, family first.
Getting rid of the traitor RINOs like Cheney, Romney, etc.

Donald J. Trump
9:56am May 11, 2021

Congratulations to Glenn Youngkin for winning the Republican nomination for Governor of Virginia. Glenn is pro-Business, pro-Second Amendment, pro-Veterans, pro-America, he knows how to make Virginia’s economy rip-roaring, and he has my Complete and Total Endorsement!

Glenn is running against Bill Clinton’s longtime enabler, Terry McAuliffe. Terry McAuliffe was the Clintons’ bagman in more ways than one, from the cover-ups to the get-rich-quick schemes, and his deals with Communist China look suspicious. He was responsible for many of the problems Virginia currently has.

Virginia doesn’t need the Clintons or the Communist Chinese running the state, so say no to Terry McAuliffe, and yes to Patriot Glenn Youngkin!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk

david starling

See, here's how it works:

Trump WON the Election in 2016.

Trump LOST the Election in 2020.

Trump could theoretically WIN the Election in 2024.

It's called the "Election-cycle", with a winner and a loser every four years.

There's no guarantee WHO will win until the Electoral College counts the votes of the officially designated State Electors.

Stamping one's feet and shrieking "he (or she, in the case of HRC) was robbed" won't change the outcome, once it's been officially determined.

Fake recounts, long after the official determination, can't turn back the hands of time and change the result.

Anyone who believes they can, needs a Reality-Check! :andy:

Last edited:

blackbery

I realize you are (Mars) ANGRY because you thought the Dems got away with the cheating. You thought the bank robbers had escaped with the cash and that was that. I TOLD you numerous times that NO WAY would the country allow an election to be STOLEN. That the 'wrong would be corrected'.

I realize those still suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome would prefer to have a stolen election and a fake pedo president but it ain't going to happen.

The LEGAL POTUS Trump voted in by THE PEOPLE will prevail.

NCSWIC!

Donald J. Trump
12:57pm May 9, 2021

Happy Mother’s Day to all. It will all come back BIGGER and BETTER and STRONGER than ever before. Do not worry!

The diamonds that were stolen from the American people will be returned!

The Fake News Media, working in close conjunction with Big Tech and the Radical Left Democrats, is doing everything they can to perpetuate the term “The Big Lie” when speaking of 2020 Presidential Election Fraud. They are right in that the 2020 Presidential Election was a Big Lie, but not in the way they mean. The 2020 Election, which didn’t even have Legislative approvals from many States (which is required under the U.S. Constitution), and was also otherwise corrupt, was indeed The Big Lie. So when they try to sell the American people the term The Big Lie, which they do in unison and coordination, think of it instead as the greatest Fraud in the history of our Country! An even greater Hoax than Russia, Russia, Russia, Mueller, Mueller, Mueller, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, or any of the other many scams the Democrats pulled!

"TDS" has boomeranged.

Now, it's the Trump-junkies who are deluded.

david starling

I realize you are (Mars) ANGRY because you thought the Dems got away with the cheating. You thought the bank robbers had escaped with the cash and that was that. I TOLD you numerous times that NO WAY would the country allow an election to be STOLEN. That the 'wrong would be corrected'.

I realize those still suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome would prefer to have a stolen election and a fake pedo president but it ain't going to happen.

The LEGAL POTUS Trump voted in by THE PEOPLE will prevail.

NCSWIC!

Donald J. Trump
12:57pm May 9, 2021

Happy Mother’s Day to all. It will all come back BIGGER and BETTER and STRONGER than ever before. Do not worry!

The diamonds that were stolen from the American people will be returned!

The Fake News Media, working in close conjunction with Big Tech and the Radical Left Democrats, is doing everything they can to perpetuate the term “The Big Lie” when speaking of 2020 Presidential Election Fraud. They are right in that the 2020 Presidential Election was a Big Lie, but not in the way they mean. The 2020 Election, which didn’t even have Legislative approvals from many States (which is required under the U.S. Constitution), and was also otherwise corrupt, was indeed The Big Lie. So when they try to sell the American people the term The Big Lie, which they do in unison and coordination, think of it instead as the greatest Fraud in the history of our Country! An even greater Hoax than Russia, Russia, Russia, Mueller, Mueller, Mueller, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, or any of the other many scams the Democrats pulled!

Q.E.D. Thanks for making my point!

leomoon

Lovely message from the great Patriot that the corrupt Dems tried to destroy but who rose from the ashes out of the Pluto hell they put him through.

@RealGenFlynn
Our nation stands at the crossroads of history and we face a very serious decision point in the life of our nation, The United States of America. If We The People don’t step up and place demands on ALL elected officials to discover the truth of this last election (3 NOV, 2020), we may never have another free and fair election for any elected office again. This is not a political party issue, this is an American issue. Free and fair elections represent the essence of democracy and many thousands of Americans have fought and died for us all to be free and able to vote as equals...one person, one vote. All of us in living legally in the United States of America are created equal in the eyes of God.

Before lauding him into some ridiculous undeserved honor, we should take his reputation into account:

Michael Thomas Flynn (born December 24, 1958) is a retired United States Army lieutenant general who was the 25th United States National Security Advisor for the first 22 days of the Trump administration until his resignation in light of reports that he had lied regarding conversations with Sergey Kislyak.

· Dec 04, 2018 · Flynn speaks with Kislyak on the phone five times, on the day the Obama administration retaliates for Russian tampering in the 2016 election by expelling 35 Russian diplomats and announcing new sanctions against Russian intelligence services and agencies involved in hacking

Late January 2017

Flynn is interviewed by the FBI about his Russia contacts. He later admits to telling multiple lies in the interview, including about conversations he had with Kislyak about US sanctions on Russia and about a United Nations resolution condemning Israel.
26 January 2017

The acting attorneygeneral, Sally Yates, warns the White House about Flynn and his conversations with Russian operatives.

For those who think Russia is "our friend", they just hacked into the Petroleum company that provides 1/2 of ALL fuel to the East Coast of the USA from Texas onward East -

leomoon

Don’t Forget, Michael Flynn Pleaded Guilty. Twice.

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-flynn-charged-special-counsel-russia-investigation-728304

Even President Trump has said his former national security adviser lied to the F.B.I.

He lied to the FBI, he lied to the judge overseeing his case. He flip-flopped depending on what trump might or might not do for him, and only once did he manage to tell the truth before deciding to flip flop again,and reverse his admissions because he saw that trump got away with it!
He continued, "But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the special counsel's office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions."
The last sentence was another bold-faced lie, uttered just before he fired his lawyers and got on trump' bandwagon again seeing trump wouldn't be impeached or held accountable, he decided once again to flip sides!

He plays the odds folks!

For an Irish Catholic boy brought up in church, he should know better, and his sins will come back to haunt him imo. when the "time"is right!

The dob I have for this much disgraced General is 12/15/58 Rhode Island NY - (no tob known)
This gives him the much expected vibrations of Mars in Taurus opposed to Jupiter - a prolific liar. His Jupiter is out of orb in Scorpio, but between his Neptune & his retrograde Mercury square to Pluto.

What goes around comes around - Gen. Flynn, its just a matter of timing - for karma to kick in.

Last edited:

leomoon

Q.E.D. Thanks for making my point!

His constant "Big Lie" refrain, reminds me so much of Hitler who did the same thing - and of course we know because of Ivana Trump, her husband read his speeches over and over again - (she told the Divorce court judge)

Yes, Ivana said that is all he read at night, on his side of the bed, the autobiography of Adolf Hitler:

The Big Lie -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie
A big lie (German: große Lüge; often the big lie) is a propaganda technique used for political purposes, defined as "a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the facts, especially when used as a propaganda device by a politician or official body". The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously".
Honestly, I don't know about how long copyright laws are or when they expire in Germany, BUT you'd think the Royalties should be paid by the trump gang and djt. for stealing it as their own!

It looks like now, the Republicans have the dubious honor of having a chapter on the originally, heretofore, Wiki link of the Big LIe associated with only the German 3rd Reich!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

I recall when Johnny Carson sued a toilet company for a toilet seat they called, "Here's Johnny"

Last edited:

leomoon

blackbery

Liz Cheney is OUT. Thank God. The Rep Party (Pluto) purging out the RINO traitors and only putting in Patriots and those who work for the American people.

Her father Dick Cheney/Bush ought to be in prison for Crimes Against Humanity for their illegal wars in the Middle East.

Liz is a big war-hawk like her daddy but the party under Trump wants nothing more to do with these endless wars which profit the deep state. The new updated Rep Party wants PEACE.

She's born with an unfortunate Neptune/South Node, completely deluSional. Right now, transiting Neptune conjunct her natal Saturn. That's 'karmic justice'.
T Pluto opposite her Sun/Jupiter MPoint.

Bye Bye Biden/NWO puppet. You won't be missed by the Rep Party that's for sure.

Liz Cheney loses House Republican leadership post over feud with Trump

Almost entire GOP walked out before Cheney's speech

U.S. House Republicans oust Donald Trump critic Liz Cheney from top post

More Saturn/Uranus disruption.

blackbery

When Liz Cheney voted to impeach President Trump for no reason, her own voters in Wyoming turned against her. Around 70% of the constituents are now against her, along with 90% of the GOP who kicked her out of the leadership position.

But she's so Neptune delusional and egotistical, she believes she has a chance to win in the midterms of 2022 (honest, fair elections going forward with new voting laws and no voting machines).....OMG, whoever Trump endorses to run against her will win & Lizzie is toast. Hey, maybe she can cross the line & join the Dems since they love her so much & they are trying to bring back the endless wars which the Trump admin put an end to.

This is what the arrogant woman said after 95% of the GOP pushed her OUT!
She's too dumb to even realize that she has no power anymore. Daddy can't even help her.

“I Will Do Everything I Can to Ensure Former President Never Again Gets Anywhere Near White House” — WOW! Bitter Liz Cheney LASHES OUT After Getting Dumped from House GOP Leadership

blackbery

President Trump's official response to RINO, TRAITOR Liz Cheney.

Donald J. Trump
9:36am May 12, 2021

Liz Cheney is a bitter, horrible human being. I watched her yesterday and realized how bad she is for the Republican Party. She has no personality or anything good having to do with politics or our Country. She is a talking point for Democrats, whether that means the Border, the gas lines, inflation, or destroying our economy. She is a warmonger whose family stupidly pushed us into the never-ending Middle East Disaster, draining our wealth and depleting our Great Military, the worst decision in our Country’s history.

I look forward to soon watching her as a Paid Contributor on CNN or MSDNC!

blackbery

Mercury in Gemini RX pre-shadow news coming in rapidly now, too much to post but I'll just talk about the AZ audit as that's very important.

The audit has discovered around 200,000 ballot votes stolen from Trump and given to fake president Bidan. Numerous election 'irregularities' incld no chain of custody and data that was deleted.

The desperate Dems/DS are panicking and having major meltdown....they are now initiating a different tactic since their 200 Soros-funded lawyers couldn't stop it.
But nothing will stop the audit....not even their upcoming indictment of Trump due to false and fake claims about his taxes. The entire SDNY is crawling with deep state Dems who will make up anything to try to hurt Trump. Won't matter. President Trump's taxes are just fine; he employed the best accounting firms in the country & he's expecting this diabolical move by the corrupt Dems.

Hey, maybe it will lead to the REAL tax criminals like the Biden Crime family, Pelosi, Obama, etc who all made millions & millions while working in gov't. I think it will lead to them being audited down the line!

Law enforcement officials in Palm Beach County, Florida are preparing for the real possibility that crooked Manhattan DA Cy Vance may indict Trump while he’s at Mar-a-Lago, according to far-left Politico.
his just happens to make headlines the day after news broke in Arizona that Maricopa County officials deleted entire databases on the voting machines before they were turned over to Arizona Senate forensic audit teams.

Coincidence?

It just so happens that Joe Abruzzo, a former close associate of Joe Biden’s crooked brother, Frank is in charge of opening a “fugitive-at-large” case in Florida.