Almost 30 and lost ! Advices please :)

HPrince

Hi everyone !

I'm reaching out to guys because I'm currently working on myself and I would like to know more about me. I'm almost 30 and I often find myself very anxious about my future, what will I become...
I'm a cancer sun male, aquarius rising... I guess you'll be able to figure all this out with my birth chart.
From what I understood having Venus in Virgo isn't the best placement...

Many thanks.

Attachments

• AC2.PNG
    AC2.PNG
    67 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

katydid

Hello,

Venus in Virgo is not that bad. Yours is in the 7th, and trine Uranus, so that helps make that Virgo energy a bit more exciting. :happy:

You have Saturn on your Aquarius Ascendant, so I can understand how you might feel anxious at times. Saturn rising can indicate someone who worries a lot and needs to work through that kind of anxiety, in order to feel more optimistic.

That Saturn is exalted in Aquarius and is sextile your Midheaven, so that caution and care and responsibility that you exhibit, should impress your bosses and help your career.

You say you are anxious about 'your future and what you will become.' At 30, I think you might have already decided what you wanted to become? Is that still a question for you? Have you not decided what you hope to be?:cool:

You do have the Sun in Cancer opposed Neptune, so I suppose you might have changed your mind a few times, and switched majors, jobs and career choices a few times...:whistling:

What is it that you are anxious about in terms of your future?

It is interesting that you say you want to know more about yourself, because your chart kind of shows that quest.

You will notice that all of the planets are in the top half of your birth chart. Only the Sun, which is just barely below the horizon, in the 6th of work and service.

The upper quadrants represent the outer world; everything 'public' and outside of ourselves.

The lower quadrants represent our inner world; our feelings, thoughts and emotions, memories, etc.

So all of your planets are placed in the outer world, or the upper hemisphere. Natives with many planets above the horizon are often highly social creatures, extroverts, who are highly aware of the outer world and how it works. They may receive public recognition and endorsement, and strive for such, in order to validate their self worth. Without even trying, they may end up in the limelight and be publicly acclaimed for their talents or strengths.

People with most of their planets below the horizon are highly introspective. They are often introverts, and crave solitude. And they may need privacy and shun the limelight.

So it is interesting that now, at 30, you are becoming more introspective and want to know yourself better. I think that is great. :ninja:

HPrince

Hello,

Hey, thank you for your prompt response !

Venus in Virgo is not that bad. Yours is in the 7th, and trine Uranus, so that helps make that Virgo energy a bit more exciting. :happy:
It might be the case... I cannot confirm or deny that information haha !

I just know that I have a hard time finding someone. I've been single my entire life even though these last year I've been more pro-active to find a partner.

You have Saturn on your Aquarius Ascendant, so I can understand how you might feel anxious at times. Saturn rising can indicate someone who worries a lot and needs to work through that kind of anxiety, in order to feel more optimistic.

That Saturn is exalted in Aquarius and is sextile your Midheaven, so that caution and care and responsibility that you exhibit, should impress your bosses and help your career.
I guess it does since I'm currently on "in the lead" for a new position within my company.

You say you are anxious about 'your future and what you will become.' At 30, I think you might have already decided what you wanted to become? Is that still a question for you? Have you not decided what you hope to be?:cool:

You do have the Sun in Cancer opposed Neptune, so I suppose you might have changed your mind a few times, and switched majors, jobs and career choices a few times...:whistling:
I have a hard time making some choices in my life. I'm very self-critical and I don't like to be wrong regarding career / professional opportunities.
I blame it on my Libra Moon lol

What is it that you are anxious about in terms of your future?
If I'll ever find someone that suits me, my career... I feel like I'm not living my life to the "fullest" if I may say...

It is interesting that you say you want to know more about yourself, because your chart kind of shows that quest.

You will notice that all of the planets are in the top half of your birth chart. Only the Sun, which is just barely below the horizon, in the 6th of work and service.

The upper quadrants represent the outer world; everything 'public' and outside of ourselves.

The lower quadrants represent our inner world; our feelings, thoughts and emotions, memories, etc.

So all of your planets are placed in the outer world, or the upper hemisphere. Natives with many planets above the horizon are often highly social creatures, extroverts, who are highly aware of the outer world and how it works. They may receive public recognition and endorsement, and strive for such, in order to validate their self worth. Without even trying, they may end up in the limelight and be publicly acclaimed for their talents or strengths.
I'm definitely not an extrovert or a "social creature". I don't like to be the center of attention yet, thinking about this, I do receive positive feedbacks, compliments and professional recognition without asking for it.
Again I'm very self-critical so I have a hard time believing it...

People with most of their planets below the horizon are highly introspective. They are often introverts, and crave solitude. And they may need privacy and shun the limelight.

That would be me lol !!!

So it is interesting that now, at 30, you are becoming more introspective and want to know yourself better. I think that is great. :ninja:

Also want to add that I often lack discipline and often willpower.

If anyone else has something to add feel free to share.

Thank you so far !

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone !

I'm reaching out to guys because I'm currently working on myself and I would like to know more about me. I'm almost 30 and I often find myself very anxious about my future, what will I become...
I'm a cancer sun male, aquarius rising... I guess you'll be able to figure all this out with my birth chart.
From what I understood having Venus in Virgo isn't the best placement...

Many thanks.
Aquarius ruler is Saturn

and Saturn is on your ascendant
you mention being almost 30
and so
are experiencing or have experienced
a return of Saturn to its natal location :smile:

chart is a night chart - sun is below horizon
and Saturn is not of the sect in favor
hence you may be experiencing challenges

Harmelia

You did not include your South and North Nodes of the Moon. I consider them one of the most important parts of the chart and knowing them would give valuable information. I always use them in my interpretations. If you would include them in a chart and post it - I will comment on them.

Other than that, I would say that you would do well perfecting a skill that is useful to others - and be in a helping profession of some kind. It could be science-oriented, health-profession, research-oriented, pet-related - something that is meaningful to you, has a nurturing quality to it, and is healing and helpful to others.

HPrince

Hi Harmelia.

Thank you.
I'm not really familiar with all these terms but I think I may have found what you asked for... Unless you know a websiter where I can get the proper inforamtion.

Cheers.

Attachments

• AC.PNG
    AC.PNG
    12.2 KB · Views: 18

Harmelia

Hi Harmelia.

Thank you.
I'm not really familiar with all these terms but I think I may have found what you asked for... Unless you know a websiter where I can get the proper inforamtion.

Cheers.

Yes, this is the info I wanted, but it needs to be in the whole chart. Go to astro.com for a chart - everyone will be able to read it.