Bathing in the bonds of Saturn

Penguinox

So, it would seem that I have a very heavy Saturn influence in my chart, with the only things not being aspected by it or in Capricorn being my north node and Pluto in Scorpio. Saturn is also in my first house, intercepted in Pisces, which seems significant even if I don't fully understand why. It is also part of a kite aspect.

With this being said, I'll be 27 in a few months and am starting to really focus on trying to prepare for my first return. I tend to be more of an organized person with a need to control my surroundings, with a work ethic that drives me into the ground. These past 6 months, however, I have been receiving many messages that have been challenging me to let go of trying to control so much.

With my Pluto, north node, and Jupiter (the focal point of the kite), being in Scorpio, I have also been feeling the pull towards expanding my spirituality, which has been a super difficult experience since I have been running from it my whole life. So there is an element of letting go of control here as well.

I guess my question would be if it would seem that I am on the right track? And is there any addititional information or advice you would like to share? Chart attached.

Thank you so much! :tongue:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_.24838.6738.jpg
    astro_2gw_.24838.6738.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 21