Can someone help me understand Shani Mahadasha & Ketu Antardasha

RuchiSid

Hi there,
Attached is my natal chart and based on most websites, it seems I am going through a Shani Mahadasha since 2010 and a Ketu Antardasha until the end of 2016, Rahu Prayantardasha until July 2016. Needless to say, its been a very difficult time as I am a Libra rising and also going through Sade Sati at the same time which ends in 2017. What does this mean in comparison to current transits? I am wondering if the current transits are helpful or making things worse? Any help would be appreciated as I am just learning about astrology. My Questions are listed below the birth info.

My DOB is Sept 16, 1977
Time: 13:30 (1:30pm)
Place: New Delhi, India

Best Regards!

Q1) My Questions - Is loss pretty much guaranteed during such a time or can things turn out positively bc of other planets?
Q2) What remedies if any?
Q3) I have been told to wear a number of different stones...which one would be best to help with legal issues, government, hidden enemies based on the natal chart and current transits?

Attachments

• RS.PNG
    RS.PNG
    4.3 KB · Views: 36

RishiRahul

Hi there,
Attached is my natal chart and based on most websites, it seems I am going through a Shani Mahadasha since 2010 and a Ketu Antardasha until the end of 2016, Rahu Prayantardasha until July 2016. Needless to say, its been a very difficult time as I am a Libra rising and also going through Sade Sati at the same time which ends in 2017. What does this mean in comparison to current transits? I am wondering if the current transits are helpful or making things worse? Any help would be appreciated as I am just learning about astrology. My Questions are listed below the birth info.

My DOB is Sept 16, 1977
Time: 13:30 (1:30pm)
Place: New Delhi, India

Best Regards!

Q1) My Questions - Is loss pretty much guaranteed during such a time or can things turn out positively bc of other planets?
Q2) What remedies if any?
Q3) I have been told to wear a number of different stones...which one would be best to help with legal issues, government, hidden enemies based on the natal chart and current transits?

Hello,

Shani Ketu generally attracts enemy problems or adversities.
Your dasa lords are 6/8 to each other making unsettlement arising from it sharp.

I wonder if things got upset/worse between Sept & Dec 2015; residential problems involving work situation allied?

Emotions problems arising from it in Feb/March 2016.....

RishiRahul

RuchiSid

Hello,

Shani Ketu generally attracts enemy problems or adversities.
Your dasa lords are 6/8 to each other making unsettlement arising from it sharp.

I wonder if things got upset/worse between Sept & Dec 2015; residential problems involving work situation allied?

Emotions problems arising from it in Feb/March 2016.....

RishiRahul

Yes, things at work became bad in 2010 and worse in 2012. I switched jobs in 2012 but my enemies followed me to the new place within the same organization. Period between 2013-2015 was awful. The legal matter I started in August of 2014 is not finding a resolution. .instead things are getting more complex because of hidden enemies which have now become open enemies. Are their any remedies in this situation? I am wearing a moti in the left hand and topaz in the right. Last year I bought yellow sapphire to put in my left and I lost 3 of them...all on Saturdays. Is that just a coincidence or is pukhraj not suitable for me? This year I put the topaz on the right and hasn't fallen off.

Best Regards!