How accurate/effective is a relocation chart?

mergyte666

Hello, everybody,

I'd love to hear about anyone's experience with relocation chart. I wonder how accurate/effective is a relocation chart than the natal chart for living in that area? When will the relocated chart start to make influence to me?

I'm gonna live in the place under Neptune ASC/Mars MC crossing (astrocarthography). I found interpretation: "These are the angular planets there and combined they don't promise a comfortable life. Neptune ASC it will give you romantic ideals, but they're not likely to produce good results as Neptune rules deception and self-defeat. The problem with Neptune is that it casts a web around you and if you stay long you may start feeling trapped. Neptune-Mars can also bring aggressiveness and violence."
After this interpretation I started to be afraid to go there of aggressiveness and violence. I'm not an aggressive person my Mars is in Libra. So how the aggressiveness and violence will occur? Will I be aggressive and conflict or the environment/surrounders will be aggressive and conflict to me?
I found other nice aspects in relocated chart. Does any other aspects will do influence to me or only these 2 major conjunctions? Can I expect something nice in this area?

Please share your experience with me I would be very thankful.

Inline

Hello, everybody,

I'm gonna live in the place under Neptune ASC/Mars MC crossing (astrocarthography). I found interpretation: "These are the angular planets there and combined they don't promise a comfortable life. Neptune ASC it will give you romantic ideals, but they're not likely to produce good results as Neptune rules deception and self-defeat. The problem with Neptune is that it casts a web around you and if you stay long you may start feeling trapped. Neptune-Mars can also bring aggressiveness and violence." ........

Hi, bin there done that! I've lived in very different time zones around the world and I've felt the impact of each relocation chart on me. Some astrologers say that the relocation chart is like a change of clothes, and the natal is the real you, under the clothes....BUT, i moved away from my birth place at 6months old, and never returned - so I don't really know what my natal chart feels like.....

The zones that had the strongest impact on me were - where I grew up in western Canada and where i now live and work, in Germany.

In Canada - i have Neptune exactly conjunct my relocated Scorp DC in 7th. I have experienced soooo!!! much deception from all form of partners that i decided to move away!

In Germany - i have Mars exactly trine my now relocated Aries AS - and have people here who think I'm pushy which isn't really true of me. I am able to run my own business and have the respect of my employees, but not their love!

mergyte666

Hi, bin there done that! I've lived in very different time zones around the world and I've felt the impact of each relocation chart on me. Some astrologers say that the relocation chart is like a change of clothes, and the natal is the real you, under the clothes....BUT, i moved away from my birth place at 6months old, and never returned - so I don't really know what my natal chart feels like.....

The zones that had the strongest impact on me were - where I grew up in western Canada and where i now live and work, in Germany.

In Canada - i have Neptune exactly conjunct my relocated Scorp DC in 7th. I have experienced soooo!!! much deception from all form of partners that i decided to move away!

In Germany - i have Mars exactly trine my now relocated Aries AS - and have people here who think I'm pushy which isn't really true of me. I am able to run my own business and have the respect of my employees, but not their love!

Thank you for the answer :)

Very interesting you lived on Neptune DSC in 7th house and you had much deception from all form of partners!

I had been always decepted of all my partners because I am decepting myself all the time, I am always with rose colored glasses. I have Neptune in the 1st house square my Sun in natal chart. So I am afraid of the deceptions of myself in that area again.

Inline

......I am always with rose colored glasses. I have Neptune in the 1st house square my Sun in natal chart.

Even though I have lived at both ends of the planet (western Canada & Germany), I couldn't escape my birth chart's natal aspects. And even when my relocation charts Ascendents moved and focused on other planets - I still had a 7th house Neptune....So i'll always be wearing rose coloured glasses too.....:cool:

Whats interesting though, is how quickly i feel the effects of the relocation charts.

Immediately, when i arrive back home in Canada I feel a foggyness and a difficulty focusing my thoughts, and everything looks sooooo beautiful. (Relocation chart Neptune exactly conjunct Scorpio DC squaring my Merc)

And when i return to my work in Germany, i sense my thoughts immediately become clearer and crisper. I sense it as soon as I get off the plane at the airport! (Relocation chart Aries Ascendent trine Mars in 9th)

mergyte666

Even though I have lived at both ends of the planet (western Canada & Germany), I couldn't escape my birth chart's natal aspects. And even when my relocation charts Ascendent moved and focused on other planets - I still had a 7th house Neptune....So i'll always be wearing rose colored glasses too.....:cool:

Like one astrologer said to me - moving isn't going to change much-your natal is with you where ever you go ;)

I am an Aries jumps in and asks questions later - Sun square Neptune also shows I am blinded and ignore the red flags :cool: But I hope I will learn not to make the same mistakes again ;)

I have read many interpretations that it's better not to go to this place but anywhere I will go. If would not go there I could regret all my life why I didn't take this opportunity to change or to get something new in my life

When I will relocate I will give you a feedback how I feel in that area ;) How does the relocation effects me :)

ashriia

If your natal neptune is going to be on the Ascendant. Look at all your neptune aspects, and the house that neptune is in. to get a sense of what you can expect.

If you have an opportunity, or if you feel a pull to live someplace. then that is where you are meant to be for an indefinite, or short time. Don't set up restrictions for yourself based on astrocartography. When i moved, i didn't know anything about astrocartography. but moved to a place where my r. ascendant fell to a house with the most to work on and deal with. basically my severely debilitated sun.

i think it just works out like that. you're meant to face issues sometimes head on and discover new aspects of your personality. With neptune on the ascendant.. and sun in square to neptune. you'll probably work through father issues, or subconscious childhood matters, maybe take up neptune pursuits in some way. It really, depends on the houses being affected and their aspects. but avoid drugs, definitely.

Last edited:

mergyte666

If your natal neptune is going to be on the Ascendant. Look at all your neptune aspects, and the house that neptune is in. to get a sense of what you can expect.

If you have an opportunity, or if you feel a pull to live someplace. then that is where you are meant to be for an indefinite, or short time. Don't set up restrictions for yourself based on astrocartography. When i moved, i didn't know anything about astrocartography. but moved to a place where my r. ascendant fell to a house with the most to work on and deal with. basically my severely debilitated sun.

i think it just works out like that. you're meant to face issues sometimes head on and discover new aspects of your personality. With neptune on the ascendant.. and sun in square to neptune. you'll probably work through father issues, or subconscious childhood matters, maybe take up neptune pursuits in some way. It really, depends on the houses being affected and their aspects. but avoid drugs, definitely.

In natal chart I have only one aspect to Neptune (Neptune in the 1st house square Sun in the 3rd house), the same will be in relocation chart only Neptune will be on the ASC square Sun in the 3rd house.

My progressed ASC is conjunct Neptune, which might explain why I am drawn to a place with Neptune on the ASC. Am I right?

I have never been there but I feel I want to go there. It was always my dream to live by the sea or on the island where is very warm (my moon is in Pisces). So I will move to the island.

I understood Neptune influence to me I should be avoid of drugs.

And what do you think about Mars in Libra on MC? Will it be really aggressive place for me? Or will I feel frustrated and confined?

ashriia

the overall influence of your new home, won't feel so alien if you natally have neptune in the 1st already, and are just going to have it now conjunct the asc. i think if anything your just going to be more yourself there. doesn't seem like a bad thing at all.

as for Mars at the Re. MC..

well i think you'd need to take into account that you are mars ruled. You mentioned being an aries. so mars on the mc doesn't seem like you'd encounter violence like maybe others would, or might. What is mars doing in your natal chart? violence/aggression might come around if you have mars sq. or opp. pluto natally. or you could be the aggressor as well. but if you are mars ruled you've probably learned how to incorporate your energy to some extent. anyway, good luck with the move.

mergyte666

the overall influence of your new home, won't feel so alien if you natally have neptune in the 1st already, and are just going to have it now conjunct the asc. i think if anything your just going to be more yourself there. doesn't seem like a bad thing at all.

as for Mars at the Re. MC..

well i think you'd need to take into account that you are mars ruled. You mentioned being an aries. so mars on the mc doesn't seem like you'd encounter violence like maybe others would, or might. What is mars doing in your natal chart? violence/aggression might come around if you have mars sq. or opp. pluto natally. or you could be the aggressor as well. but if you are mars ruled you've probably learned how to incorporate your energy to some extent. anyway, good luck with the move.

Thanks, good news :)

Yes, I am an Aries, my natal Mars is in the 10th house weak conjunction with Pluto (13 degrees distance).

So we will see how it will work for me ;)

I'll write feedback for you ;)

mergyte666

And here is my feedback about living on relocated chart. What could I say IT WORKS! What you said to me you were totally RIGHT! The Neptune influence I felt it at once! And I feel it still here I feel like in a fog. I feel I lost myself I don't understand myself and others around me. Life here isn't comfortable life. I have everything what I could want in my life: good weather, nice home, beautiful view out of my window but I don't feel satisfaction. I work very hard (I don't like what I work here), I'm crying almost everyday I feel lonely I don't have friends I don't like local people they are not nice me at all! What surprise me most is that all men I met here (I mean local) they all suggest me secret love affairs!!! Even my boss They seeing very attractive and sexy person in me but nothing serious. I could write a lot of negative things but I am not person like this just can't find any positive things. Just wanted to say thank you who tried me to stop me from doing stupid things in my life and I didn't believe that it will work Now it just a question of time when will leave this country. I think it be soon.

Best regards from a place that would not suggest to go even my enemies

Jjstar

And here is my feedback about living on relocated chart. What could I say IT WORKS! What you said to me you were totally RIGHT! The Neptune influence I felt it at once! And I feel it still here I feel like in a fog. I feel I lost myself I don't understand myself and others around me. Life here isn't comfortable life. I have everything what I could want in my life: good weather, nice home, beautiful view out of my window but I don't feel satisfaction. I work very hard (I don't like what I work here), I'm crying almost everyday I feel lonely I don't have friends I don't like local people they are not nice me at all! What surprise me most is that all men I met here (I mean local) they all suggest me secret love affairs!!! Even my boss They seeing very attractive and sexy person in me but nothing serious. I could write a lot of negative things but I am not person like this just can't find any positive things. Just wanted to say thank you who tried me to stop me from doing stupid things in my life and I didn't believe that it will work Now it just a question of time when will leave this country. I think it be soon.

Best regards from a place that would not suggest to go even my enemies
Hi there, if it's possible could you expand more on the negatives? I totally relate to people finding you attractive and not wanting anything serious... and those people who don't like you are probably projecting negative things about themselves onto you... How do I know? I have Neptune in the first house and it angles my nodes and MC...

Are you still living in that area?

mergyte666

Hi there, if it's possible could you expand more on the negatives? I totally relate to people finding you attractive and not wanting anything serious... and those people who don't like you are probably projecting negative things about themselves onto you... How do I know? I have Neptune in the first house and it angles my nodes and MC...

Are you still living in that area?
Hello, I don't live there anymore. I moved out very fast from there. I wasn't there for 9 years already and I don't want to go back. It was horrible experience. I agree if I would go there only for short vacation it would be perfect place to stay. Cause Neptune gives a lot of negativity, foginess dreaminess, blured blind a lot of good time with alcohol, also many lies, gossips you can't trust anyone and so on. As I understood Neptune gives a lot of bad things in life especially if you have it in the 1 st house as I have it too there. People don't see you as you are or take you seriuosly. They see what they wnat to see in you but good thing I have strong Saturn, Pluto and Mars in the 10th so people are affraid of me. They sees me as a tough person so I don't receive many negativity. Only I feel they are affraid of me :)

Jjstar

Hello, I don't live there anymore. I moved out very fast from there. I wasn't there for 9 years already and I don't want to go back. It was horrible experience. I agree if I would go there only for short vacation it would be perfect place to stay. Cause Neptune gives a lot of negativity, foginess dreaminess, blured blind a lot of good time with alcohol, also many lies, gossips you can't trust anyone and so on. As I understood Neptune gives a lot of bad things in life especially if you have it in the 1 st house as I have it too there. People don't see you as you are or take you seriuosly. They see what they wnat to see in you but good thing I have strong Saturn, Pluto and Mars in the 10th so people are affraid of me. They sees me as a tough person so I don't receive many negativity. Only I feel they are affraid of me :)
Thanks for responding. That's good you moved away and that also people see you as a tough person.

Santa1604

I agree about Neptune line, whenI lived even not on Neptune line, but very close, my hsband ( now it is ex husband) deceived me, lied so much. So, I absolutelly agree with these words.
and I agree about Mars line
n Germany - i have Mars exactly trine my now relocated Aries AS - and have people here who think I'm pushy which isn't really true of me. I am able to run my own business and have the respect of my employees, but not their love! So, yes, I believe in astrocartography reading
I have registered business in country where my Mars line goes through

Last edited: