Will the job bring up any safety or legal issues?

elumen

Greetings all;

My hubby asked this question yesterday. He is about to take on a construction project that requires a lot of complex electrical work. The client wants him to do it, but my hubby worries it is too advanced and too complex for him to handle (and he'd have to buy expensive tools to do it). He asked if the results of his work would have any legal or safety concerns? In other words, if he does the job, will it be safe and acceptable for the inspectors? (The second question is if he should agree to do it at all?)
In the chart, my hubby's is represented by the Saturn in the 7th (remind me: does it mean there maybe some issues with the client?) The Saturn is in triplicity in Virgo and is reasonably well placed. If the job is the 10th house (although it is a short-term project), it is ruled by Jupiter in Aqua in the 1H and the Moon in the 10H in Sag. The moon is applying to a sextile with Jupiter (which will be its last aspect before leaving the sign), but before it is exact it will square Saturn, so I'd say it is a "no" to having issues. Also, the legal matters ruler Mars (9H) is going to square Jupiter in the 1H, so it does not seem there will be any legal issues either. So overall, I think the job is going to be OK, although the hesitations and confusion my hubby is experiencing seem to be reflected in the JupiterR Neptune R conj, in his 1h. I'm not exactly certain how to judge the safety of the job. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• JobSafe.jpg
    JobSafe.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: