Is he with someone?

WisdomJoy

Hey everyone,

Wondering if you can provide some help. Context: was asked out by someone I've known for some time (not well) but for some reason got a a strange vibe.

Is he with someone and is the situation serious?

Also, super limited knowledge of horary but assuming because venus is in the 7th it means yes?

Thanks in advance as always,
WJ

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 6.52.21 PM.png

Aria Venue

Hey everyone,

Wondering if you can provide some help. Context: was asked out by someone I've known for some time (not well) but for some reason got a a strange vibe.

Is he with someone and is the situation serious?

Also, super limited knowledge of horary but assuming because venus is in the 7th it means yes?

Thanks in advance as always,
WJ

View attachment 84157
read and learn from your previous thread of yours .https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131419

I commented back then: "once more instead of asking a clear question whether this person has romantic interest for you, or if you are going to be together again... you asked if he loves his current gf and if he will marry her
To sum up..asking questions this way won't answer your actual question..which presumably is whether you'll be together again ."

Now you did the same ..instead of asking "is this guy really interested to me? what are his intentions? etc", which is what you really want to know, you asked whether he is in a serious relationship, cause you had "a strange vibe" ...so let's say he is or he isn't.Does this mean that he likes you or else? he might be in a relationship and still attracted to you, or he might be single and not really interested to you.So when you ask questions this way (third party question) you put yourself out of the picture, while is obvious that you are the one who's interested to him.
Also this forum is addressed to people with an interest for astrology-horary, they are trying to learn and improve their technique. So instead of asking for free readings you should make an effort and try to read your chart when you post it.There are plenty of tutorials online and reading old threads could be really helpful also.http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html
you can also find free books online, if you can't afford to buy one.

Last edited: