Donald Trump will be impeached.

david starling

He said he was going to reconsider U.S. withdrawal from the Paris Climate Change Agreement, then reconsidered reconsidering it. The good thing is, the evil genius isn't plotting to destroy the world, just to enrich himself. Resignation from office, leaving much wealthier than when he was elected, able to avoid actual prosecution while claiming he's done nothing wrong, is his most likely endgame. No consideration whatsoever for the damage he's done to the country.

Roger Stone testified for three hours before Adam "Pencil Neck" Schiff's committee today. He wanted to do it in the open but was told no and the investigators refused to release transcripts to the public. He said he'd been falsely accused in public so wanted to address his accusers and refute their charges in public. Sounds reasonable to me. Why are Dems being so shady? Because their false narrative continues to crumble? Watch this short interview.

blackbery

Mueller's team of investigators are now in talks with the IRS. Mueller just took a big step forward in the Russia probe. Roger Stone was in closed talks with the Senate Intel Cmte.

And Repeal and Replace ACA a big failure for the 3rd time. The Republicans didn't even bother to go ahead with the voting since they didn't have the required 50 votes.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-...a-big-step-forward-in-the-russia-probe-2017-9

Last edited:

ynnest

His alienation caused by Saturn in his SR chart, his transits and progressions.

He is now demanding Tillerson have an IQ test and that Trumpanzee will win.
He is angry that Tillerson called him a moron and is lashing out as usual.
Hell hath no fury like an moron scorned!

He has failed to pass any major legislation and now plans to gut Obamacare by
executive order.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Since Congress can't get its act together on HealthCare, I will be using the power of the pen to give great HealthCare to many people - FAST

Days after Sen. Bob Corker says President Trump tweets "things that are not true," the president tweets a falsehood about Corker.
Trump falsely claimed The New York Times set up the senator by recording a conversation in which he said Trump was leading the United States on a path to World War III.

A new book released on Oct 3/2017 talks about Trump's mental health and how
dangerous he is. This is at least the third book which talks about his emotional
and mental instability and how dangerous he is as POTUS.

Trump is dangerous, mental health experts claim in a new book.

He's losing it. His stepford wife compares the WH to a Venezuelan prison and is in
an open feud with wife #1. His entire campaign team is being investigated for
money laundering and other criminal activities. He wanted to drain the swamp but
so many on his team have had to resign or be fired for corruption and criminal
charges. His daughter and son-in-law and others using private email service, they
are using planes to conduct personal business and are racking up millions and
millions in costs. Drain the swamp, more like pigs at the trough.

Disgusting group of con artists, sleazeballs, racists, criminals and liars.

John Kelly is the only decent, moral one in the bunch and not sure how long he can
put up with the chaos.

Impeachment countdown.

I "sense" that Trump is heading towards an "energetic brick wall" which should mean the dead end for his way forward. Lets hope I am right.

Y

rahu

Banned
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-obstructed-justice-russia-investigation-165539659.html

Trump Obstructed Justice in Russia Investigation and Could Be Impeached, New Think Tank Report Claims

Politics Trump Obstructed Justice in Russia Investigation and Could Be Impeached, New Think Tank Report Claims

b35dd8d3661b539ad463a1baf5ceab00
What would it take to impeach President Donald Trump? The evidence might be in the public record already.
The Brookings Institution, a research group and public policy organization, charged in a paper published Tuesday that Trump obstructed justice when he got in the way of investigations into Russian interference in the presidential election by trying to persuade FBI Director James Comey to drop the bureau's probe and then firing him.
"The public record contains substantial evidence that President Trump attempted to impede the investigations of Michael Flynn and Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, including by firing FBI Director James Comey," the paper says. "There is also a question as to whether President Trump conspired to obstruct justice with senior members of his administration although the public facts regarding conspiracy are less well-developed."

(I don't think he will ever be impeached because the are all drug addicted crooks and they all have skeletons in their closets rahu)

He is now demanding Tillerson have an IQ test and that Trumpanzee will win.

He has failed to pass any major legislation and now plans to gut Obamacare by
executive order.

The IQ test remark was a joke. It's called dry humor. Looney Leftists have no sense of humor, which is why they are so depressed and angry. Their so called comedy shows are boring with the endless Trump bashing. The audience needs a flashing light to tell them to laugh.

280 bills have been passed by the House and are just sitting in the Senate. Only a third of Trump's nominees have been confirmed because of cloture, which is essentially a stalling procedure Dems use. Senators only work three days a week. Do you think taxpayers are getting their money's worth?

The health care sounds pretty good from what I've heard. People will be able to buy policies across state lines so the prices will drop due to competition. No more mandates either. So I guess this means people who want to keep using Obamacare can, while others for whom it is too expensive will have another choice. I haven't been paying close attention because I have good health care already.

People should go to the official White House website for more info or watch videos on the White House's official youtube channel for events, meetings, bill signings, etc. The press briefings often have updates from Cabinet officials. Good way to learn who the Cabinet members are and what they do.

Only getting 'news' from mainstream media will leave you sadly uninformed and misinformed as many of you are, judging from many posts here.

JUPITERASC

The IQ test remark was a joke. It's called dry humor. Looney Leftists have no sense of humor, which is why they are so depressed and angry. Their so called comedy shows are boring with the endless Trump bashing. The audience needs a flashing light to tell them to laugh.

280 bills have been passed by the House and are just sitting in the Senate. Only a third of Trump's nominees have been confirmed because of cloture, which is essentially a stalling procedure Dems use. Senators only work three days a week. Do you think taxpayers are getting their money's worth?

The health care sounds pretty good from what I've heard. People will be able to buy policies across state lines so the prices will drop due to competition. No more mandates either. So I guess this means people who want to keep using Obamacare can, while others for whom it is too expensive will have another choice. I haven't been paying close attention because I have good health care already.

People should go to the official White House website for more info or watch videos on the White House's official youtube channel for events, meetings, bill signings, etc. The press briefings often have updates from Cabinet officials. Good way to learn who the Cabinet members are and what they do.

Only getting 'news' from mainstream media will leave you sadly uninformed and misinformed as many of you are, judging from many posts here
Day in, day out, in every media market in America, Trump was savaged
like no other candidate in memory.
We were watching the total collapse of standards
with fairness and balance tossed overboard.
Every story was an opinion masquerading as news
and every opinion ran in the same direction

toward Clinton and away from Trump.
The 2016 Election and the Demise of Journalistic Standards :smile:
https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/2016-...stic-standards

A perfect example of media bias is yet again being exposed with the Harvey Weinstein scandal. He is a very big donor to the Dems. It was an open secret about his treatment of women and demeaning behavior toward everyone who worked for and with him, even executives. For decades!

Two writers came forward to say their stories about Weinstein were squashed. NY Slimes was pressured by Weinstein, Matt Damon and Russell Crowe to kill the story on 2004. Ronan Farrow gave his story to NBC who refused to run it. So he took it to the New Yorker which did. That really bothered Rachel Madcow who works for an NBC subsidiary, PMSNBC. She doesn't want the public to know their agenda.

blackbery

But it’s also possible Corker genuinely fears that Trump and Kim Jong Un’s blood-curdling rhetoric, combined with ongoing North Korean missile and nuclear tests and American displays of military force, pose a risk of catastrophic miscalculation—war by accident. Reducing that risk requires meaningful communication between Washington and Pyongyang. And Corker—who told the Times that “in several instances” Trump has “hurt us as it relates to negotiations that were underway by tweeting things out”—seems worried that Trump is rendering such communication almost impossible, thus leaving both the U.S. and North Korea flying blind.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/10/corker-north-korea-trump/542514/

Funny how NBC said they needed more facts before they'd run the Weinstein story when Ronan Farrow had videos and police audio, yet they run with unsubstantiated stories about Trump all the time, as long as they are negative. Gen. Mattis had to personally come out and say it was fake news, just like Tillerson did a few days ago.

People suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) need to take a Valium (but don't buy any guns) and watch our President as he appeared tonight on Hannity. He starts out with good news (you will feel so much better!) about tax reform and health care before a Pennsylvania audience at an air base.

Winter is coming so you can still knit pussyhats while watching. :biggrin:

FYI: I wouldn't believe anything in Vanity Fair, a left wing rag that has kissed Harvey Weinstein's butt and protected him for many years.

Last edited:
John Kelly just made a statement to reporters saying he has no plans to resign and is getting frustrated with all these fake stories about what is supposedly going on in the White House. Does the mainstream aka opposition media want to continue writing fiction? No one who is important will give them interviews in the future since what would be the point if they just make things up? Fox News (ironically called Faux News by the Looney Left) will soon be the only reliable news outlet.

I have to admit, though, I am loving the media meltdown and self-destruction! :tongue:

ynnest

John Kelly just made a statement to reporters saying he has no plans to resign and is getting frustrated with all these fake stories about what is supposedly going on in the White House. Does the mainstream aka opposition media want to continue writing fiction? No one who is important will give them interviews in the future since what would be the point if they just make things up? Fox News (ironically called Faux News by the Looney Left) will soon be the only reliable news outlet.

I have to admit, though, I am loving the media meltdown and self-destruction! :tongue:

Pilgrimsprogress, do you see the similarities between Trumps and Hitlers rise to power? The anti-establishment illusionary war is a set up system to bring dictatorship to power and has done so multiple times during history from what I can remember. Do you really want to be a part of this?

Y

Pilgrimsprogress, do you see the similarities between Trumps and Hitlers rise to power? The anti-establishment illusionary war is a set up system to bring dictatorship to power and has done so multiple times during history from what I can remember. Do you really want to be a part of this?

Y

I didn't want to be part of Hillary's dictatorship as she was a firmly entrenched member of The Swamp and had been colluding with Russia for years to enrich herself. Thank God she is doing a good job of destroying what little reputation she had left. She was just shamed by CNN (Clinton News Network) for her response to the Weinstein scandal. See if you can find the clip of her with Fareed Zakaria. Not as good a liar as Bill.

ynnest

I didn't want to be part of Hillary's dictatorship as she was a firmly entrenched member of The Swamp and had been colluding with Russia for years to enrich herself. Thank God she is doing a good job of destroying what little reputation she had left. She was just shamed by CNN (Clinton News Network) for her response to the Weinstein scandal. See if you can find the clip of her with Fareed Zakaria. Not as good a liar as Bill.

She had no intention of becoming a dictator, I know who she is.

Y

detectahead

As the witch(media) in the Wizard of Oz screamed, "I'm melting,I'm melting! Lmao!

unique_astrology

I have been waiting to post this for about a week (was going to post it about 2 weeks from now). On Nov 4 at about 3 pm, EDT, my Republican Party chart’s progressed Sun at 264°34′ will be conjoined by transit Saturn at 264°34′.

My thinking is that the sexual predator will serve up more behavior and/or lies so damaging to the party that will not be tolerated by them as they are forced to accept the truth of the news and polls similar to this one as we enter campaign season for the mid-term elections and a public rift will take place.

Probably not a complete disengagement but an unmistakeable one following so close after Saturn’s opposition to his natal Sun on Oct 10th and to his precessed Sun on Oct 23rd. Remember those are dates when aspects will be exact but they will be the same as exact for all intents and purposes for days before. In fact they are now and will be growing stronger day by day.

Poll: GOP’s popularity ‘is in freefall’

“Registered voters are increasingly turning away from the Republican Party and looking to the Democrats to solve America’s biggest problems, according to a new poll.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/354027-poll-gops-popularity-is-in-freefall

Last edited:

unique_astrology

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...el-to-asia-nov-3-14-white-house-idUSKCN1C41QN

"#World News September 29, 2017 / 12:20 PM"

"Trump to travel to Asia Nov. 3-14: White House"

The days surrounding Nov 13 may involve some of the change the Aug 21 eclipse foreshadowed for the sexual predator and the country.

On Nov 13th the sexual predator's secondary progressed Moon is conjunct his secondary progressed Saturn/Pluto midpoint as Sibly’s secondary progressed Moon is conjunct his natal Moon, both being opposite the Sibly natal Mars. NOTE: In East Asia this might be on Nov 14th.

Many aspects in longitude and right ascension to Sibly points and planets by transits and angle progressions during those days. Two of the darkest are transit Mars conjunct sibly Saturn and transit Saturn square Sibly natal Neptune in right ascension.

sexual predator to travel to Asia Nov. 3-14.

All of the following aspects are timed in right ascension except for Nov 5.

Nov 4 transit Saturn conjunct GOP progressed Sun
Conjunct in longitude Nov 5

Nov 9 transit Saturn square inaugural Mars
Nov 9 Sibly progressed Moon conjunct sexual predator's natal Moon
Nov 13 sexual predator's progressed Moon conjunct his progressed Saturn/Pluto midpoint
Nov 14 Sibly progressed Moon opposite Sibly Mars
Nov 15 transit Mars conjunct Sibly Saturn

Last edited: