Natal Charts Can Indicate Sexuality?

QueenOfCups

Just a question,
can natal charts indicate your sexuality? its been bugging me for a while and i'd like an answer pwease :3 because being a lesbian myself it would be interesting to see if my sexuality had been detirmind at birth ;)

Peace XXX

NeptuneAscendant

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they can. Homosexuality is usually indicated by Uranus. Venus and Mars are also two sexual planets; but I think they're more heterosexual.

I have Uranus on my Ascendant, so I'm kind of surprised I'm not gay. I've got my own weird sexual kinks though-- ha!

wilsontc

Staff member
astrology and sexuality, to Queen

Queen,

This is a heavily debated issue, with no astrologer able to agree on the point with others. This is because, as Neptune hints, even when there is what some people consider a "sure fire" indicator of sexuality in a person's chart (such as Uranus on the Ascendant), the person themselves may have no desire or interest in what the chart supposedly indicates in terms of sexuality.

What is certain is that sexuality is very personal and important to a person and is best left up to the person to examine for themselves. And, over the years, the answer to "What sexuality do I personally go best with?" will finally come out when the person becomes an adult and goes out in the world.

Adultly,

Tim

QueenOfCups

Oh wow o_O *goes to check chart* T_T its saying im not gay....well then, t'is a load of ruhbarb!!!

hehe ^^ well thats the end of that one for me ;) thx for the message.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
No. It's impossible to judge sexuality from a natal chart. I've got charts that can prove this. Their of twins with opposite sexualities. If you can find a differance in their chart (and trust me, they aren't much different) to suggest homosexuality in one and not in the other, then you're the best astrologer ever.

smilingsteph

If we looked at uranus in my chart per say, I would be lesbian all over....(I am assuming from those cookbooks...eh who cares)
However I have aquarius rising, neptune in the 8th, uranus conjunct venus (easily aroused by people from all walks of life), and more uranus stuff...

I am not at all against same sex relationships, in fact I have even thought about having a same sex relationship myself....Well I would more have to say that I would not be opposed to it...
I think that being bi-sexual or same sex oriented means that you love who you love.....including being straight....

I do agree with uranus because those with heavy uranus placements are more open and forward thinking when it comes to loving just about anyone...
Not to say other placements do not, but that is my opinion...