My chart

ReclusiveHermit

Hi there;

This is Sendu i have been analyzing/studying my chart for sometime now for the past 3/4 years or so on and off that is. I have come to several conclusions with it, and please correct if i am right or perhaps wrong ! and if there are other important/significant attributes that i may have missed, please do not hesitate to tell me.

One significant aspect about my birth chart that i would like to talk about is Pluto. Many sites claim that Pluto is the sign regeneration, transformation, deepening and intensifying the different facets of our life (dark). However Pluto already receives an injection of intensity being in scorpio which can be considered to be its home, eventhough it is a generational aspect of those born in the late 80's (87).

In my birth chart i receive 3 trines, a harmonious aspect between three personal planets namely the Sun, mercury and Venus. All personal planets are in the 12 th house, and roughly 120 degrees apart from where pluto is located. Pluto is the in the 4th house. In my view and what i have read so far the 12th house and its positive aspects are about dreams, fantasy, secrets, spiritalism and the abstract quiet the contrary to what the earthly 6th house is about, materialism. Pluto being in the 4th house ( I have read the illuminating discussion about dark aspects of pluto by Jeff Green) its about the upheavel of your own home/house, a parent who is domineering controlling and mercilessly persistent in doing what he/she does best controlling your life ! The continual power struggles at home, the upsets and emotional high flung dramas in a way transforms me for higher ideals, spiritualism, fantasy and overall a self improvement of my own individuality. Mercury which is related to communication and our mind, is deepened and intensified. Venus which rules pleasures, romance, beauty, love, romance and charm becomes more passionate and deeper but only through experiences at home...(Pluto in the 4th)

Mars in cancer which is in the first house squares pluto. This aspect i have read in some threads on this website and many other sites is renowned for its temper, cruetly and callousness when the person is angry. From time to time i do get angry but most of it is repressed or internalized and for an outlet i take it out on someone else, or all of that energy is released at work physically or by some other means. Yet i would assume that because it is retrograde this type of anger would not be with me always and would only occur during specific periods of my life ?

What does mars ( I forgot what that aspects called, but i know it acts closely acts as a square) saturn is squandered energy, wasted that achieves an end but through pain stakingly hard work.

One thing i did notice today was that my moon is in the third house of communication, which means i like to write down all my emotions on paper and i love doing that ( :) ) i feel like i can be more concise if i were to email, txt or message someone. If the moon was in the third house and it sextiled Uranus and Saturn in the 6th house (both being Sagittarius) how would that be interpreted as, could it mean a career in writing ? ( help me expand on this) - could the moon square mercury provide creativity for writing ...

Another aspect that id like to talk about is Moon square Mars in collaboration with Moon trine Venus. Venus and mars represent the two opposite genders. So moon in the house of communication squaring mars means i portray through words of mine a macho, more masculine image with any emotion that touches me. The moon trining venus is the opposite and it thefore expresses feminine characteristics in a male but for me its more hidden since venus is in the 12th house. A questions arises as to which aspect would predominate if a synthesis would occur, does that depend on the orb that each one has...

Another aspect i would like to talk about is the very afflicted neptune in my chart with 3 oppositions to all my personal planets which includes the sun, mercury and venus being in the 12th. Since they are all badly afflicted with neptune, does that mean my higher ideals, dreams and fantasy would all crash and burn, hence the disillusionment and confusion that it brings into my life- and yet how does that tie in with the positive harmonious aspects that pluto has with mercury, venus and the sun ? ( this is where i get lost and confused .. help ? )

Anyway, if u guys can help point out any other significant aspects, in my chart that i may have missed ( i know there is a sun square moon, and moon square mercury which makes it terribly difficult to integrate emotions with my sun or will power, and where my heart clashes with my mind) but other than that please go ahead analyzing my chart dissecting it ~!

Last edited:

ReclusiveHermit

my chart..

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_senthur_rajkumar_hp.57936.13433.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_senthur_rajkumar_hp.57936.13433.gif
    28.7 KB · Views: 30

katydid

Another aspect i would like to talk about is the very afflicted neptune in my chart with 3 oppositions to all my personal planets which includes the sun, mercury and venus being in the 12th. Since they are all badly afflicted with neptune, does that mean my higher ideals, dreams and fantasy would all crash and burn, hence the disillusionment and confusion that it brings into my life- and yet how does that tie in with the positive harmonious aspects that pluto has with mercury, venus and the sun ? ( this is where i get lost and confused .. help ? )

I think you did a really great job on the aspects. It is obvious that you have put the necessary time in studying your chart. But as you know, it is a lifetime process.

I would not say that your Neptune is 'very afflicted.' It has some nice supporting aspects, like the tight sextile to Pluto and the IC, and a tight trine to the MC, and a wider trine to Jupiter in the 9th. The squares and oppositions are to personal planets that can not really 'afflict' neptune. It is more likely the other way around. The personal planets are the ones 'afflicted ' by the more powerful outer planets.
The Sun and mercury retro, are in the 12th, Neptunes domain, and are opposed by Neptune, retrograde in the 6th in Capricorn. So it seems that your sun and mercury are very affected by Neptunian energy. Luckily , your sun/mercury have a nice tight supporting trine to Pluto in Scorpio conjunct the IC. That helps strengthen your mind and physical constitution, which is an andidote to the neptune influence.

I would not say that all your dreams and visions will crash and burn, but you will have to have someone close and supportive to help you be realistic and practical in your goals and ambitions. Your Neptune has some strong aspects to help you reach your dreams. but it takes more than wishing and dreaming, and your 12th house planets will have to get out and do the work necessary to succeed. A lot of your work can be done through writing or artistic visions and behind the scenes type stuff as well.

Something else for you to study, since you are so far along in understanding your chart, is the elements and modes. You may have noticed that you have 8 points in Cardinal energy, 4 in mutable, but only 2 in fixed. Only your MC and your Pluto are in Fixed signs.
That means that you may have to find ways to incorporate solid, perserverance into your
behavior patterns. You may start a lot of things, without following through. That will be more troublesome than Neptune is, unless you work to incorporate more fixed energy.

You have a very nice configuration called a 'mystic rectangle.' [ Jupiter sextile Venus,trine Moon, sextile saturn uranus.] It is actually doubled with another one overlaying it. Anyhow, read as much as you can about that configuration. it is a very nice, practical, solid set of aspects which helps one organize and integrate their lives. It may be your guardian angel in a sense. Yours is in fire and air, so it involves creative communication somehow I suppose. And that is mirrored by your moon's North Node in Aries in the 9th. You would be a great teacher and writer perhaps.:cool:

ReclusiveHermit

Cool thanks katydid for your response. I know this is quite late, but have any others users of this forum noticed or observed anything else from my chart ?

Please go ahead and make further comments as how you see fit ?

Thanks- senthur

wilsontc

Staff member
big picture, to Sendu

Sendu,

You said:
This is Sendu i have been analyzing/studying my chart for sometime now for the past 3/4 years or so on and off that is. I have come to several conclusions with it, and please correct if i am right or perhaps wrong ! and if there are other important/significant attributes that i may have missed, please do not hesitate to tell me.

There is a LOT of stuff in any astrological chart. To make chart interpretation simpler, I suggest looking for the most important stuff first. Look for planets :conjunct: (energy is combined with) the points (Ascendant, Descendant, Midheaven, and IC), aspect patterns, if there are a LOT of planets in one house (i.e., three or more), and the :northnode: (future goals).

You have planets conjunct your Ascendant (self), Descendant (others), and IC (inner world). Katydid mentioned your Mystic Rectangle. You have three planets focused in your spirituality house. Your :northnode: is focused in the expansion, also learning house. So you focus on yourself, others, and your inner world, you have an easy connection of energies that helps you (read Katydid's description), focus on spirituality, and need to develop your learning and understanding in your life.

Looking at charts this way will help you understand a LOT in very little time.

Looking at the "big picture",

Tim

Well done for your analysis...
Mars in cancer which is in the first house squares pluto. This aspect i have read in some threads on this website and many other sites is renowned for its temper, cruetly and callousness when the person is angry. From time to time i do get angry but most of it is repressed or internalized and for an outlet i take it out on someone else, or all of that energy is released at work physically or by some other means. Yet i would assume that because it is retrograde this type of anger would not be with me always and would only occur during specific periods of my life ?

Your mars is not retrograde though, it's your mercury. I have this merc rxt too and it's a very analytical thing, it means that you think and internalise your thoughts before they come out, organise them, espec if upset I have think as to why I'm upset, who said what or meant what. If you look to when Merc went direct you should have seen a big difference in the way you communicate. I was age 19 and felt catapulted out into the world, much freer in thought and speech..

One thing i did notice today was that my moon is in the third house of communication, which means i like to write down all my emotions on paper and i love doing that ( :) ) i feel like i can be more concise if i were to email, txt or message someone. If the moon was in the third house and it sextiled Uranus and Saturn in the 6th house (both being Sagittarius) how would that be interpreted as, could it mean a career in writing ? ( help me expand on this) - could the moon square mercury provide creativity for writing ...

Well in Equal house (which i use) your moon is in 4th house naturally ruled by cancer, this suggests Lessons in how to communicate with mum and women at some point caused stress and that will give you the impetus to fix things..... as in writing your thoughts down. Also your Sun square Moon is quite a hard thing to integrate and suggests your parents were 'divided' or poss divorced. Moon square mars =bossy mother

The moon trining venus is the opposite and it thefore expresses feminine characteristics in a male but for me its more hidden since venus is in the 12th house. A questions arises as to which aspect would predominate if a synthesis would occur, does that depend on the orb that each one has...

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

So to answer your question,no specific aspect would dominate, cos we alternate and change depending on the circumstances we are in at any given moment.

Another aspect i would like to talk about is the very afflicted neptune in my chart with 3 oppositions to all my personal planets which includes the sun, mercury and venus being in the 12th. Since they are all badly afflicted with neptune, does that mean my higher ideals, dreams and fantasy would all crash and burn, hence the disillusionment and confusion that it brings into my life-and yet how does that tie in with the positive harmonious aspects that pluto has with mercury, venus and the sun ? ( this is where i get lost and confused .. help ? )

Houses: angular houses 1/7 4/10 the energies of planets placed here are obvious cos it's your 'shop window' visible for everyone to see. Next the succeedent houses 2/8 & 5/11 the energies in these houses are not in shop window the are in the shop, but stood behind the counter, ready to come out when needed. Lastly, cadent houses 6/12 & 3/9 these houses/planets are not in shop window or stood behind the counter, they are in the back storeroom and only come out when 'triggered' or an emergency and much harder to recognise and access...

The houses are like the backdrop of a stage, the setting if you like, the planets are like actors and the aspects are how the planets behave in that settings/stage....

Your Neptune and personal planets are in cadent houses and therefore harder to 'get at and interpret' but with the lovely trine from Pluto will help that discovery come easier to you. Remember the 'oppositions' are other people and are not as stressful as the squares are. I have the sun/moon opp neptune and think it's more noticeable from childhood cos I never got a straight answer from my parents, it was always 'go ask dad' or go ask mum' The mercury, venus opp can be confused thougths, communications and romantic disillusionment, but these are the Lessons that you have come here to learn in 3D

May I suggest a book for study. We also have a 'Recommendations Forum' for software and books of interest...
From the book ‘Aspects and Personality’ by Karen Hamaker-Zondag

Where in a chart does a person see himself
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=157562#post157562
Researching rulers of houses will help you understand more where I joining the dots so to speak
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html
Perhaps you should read this thread entitled: astrology predicts meanings, not events
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17546&page=2
Etiquette and telling people their fate
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17248
10Do’s and Don’ts with astrology by Rahu
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17450

Astrology is not about sitting home on the couch eating nachos and waiting for the planets to make good things happen in your life. It is always your responsibility to work towards making your own dreams come true. Horoscopes simply help you to schedule your actions for the best possible outcome
http://www.tomorrowsedge.net/virgo-monthly-astrology-horoscope.html

Freewill of clients
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17958

Learning astrology via ‘cookbooks’
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18103