Daughter and Husband Relationship

Hello respected Astrologers ,

My baby girl was born on

14th July 2015 at 08:00 AM Morning at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala .

Many astrologers told me ,her horoscope does not offer any sort of good relationship with her Dad .Please advise me how would be her relationship with her Father in future . Is there any remedies available to sort out doshas?

creativei

Your daughter is cancer asc gemini rasi .

fathers longevity , occupation , his financial status all are good . except his terms with his daughter . it doesn't mean they both wil be enemies . thing is both of their attitudes , mindset . likes and dislikes are different , it happens in all houses . nothing big deal . your daughter will be like a tomboy head strong , modern progressive thinking lady , my way or highway , this leads to difference of opinion between both of them . if her dad says come in traditional outfit for a party means she comes in her own modern style . this how father and daughter relationship is ..

astrologically speaking ketu in 9th gives detached weird , eccentric mismatch father . 9th lord in 2nd is fairly good , fathers teachings , values are present . but as per rasi 9th lord in 6th is somewhat bad . but since jupiter aspecting 9th it wont harm much .... jupiter protects it . so dont worry ..