Financial Astrology (forex/stock predictions). Any free resources to learn?

greyman

Hi all,
I am new to this forum, glad that I have found an active astrologers community on the net.

I want to ask if you know some good regularly updated websites about the financial astrology (predictions of stock movements, forex, etc.). I googled some, but most of them were abandoned and not much real information was provided. Of course, the main element of study is to analyze astrological data on my own, but it would be great to read about current theories and be able to discuss findings with other practitioners of this art.

I wonder, if there are some members here who are interested on this kind of astrology.

Thank you,
greyman.

LionKing

I know that you will find some books on that type of astrology in Amazon. I wll probably be purchasing some of those in the future myself, ha!
V/r LionKing

Culpeper

Premium Member
Financial astrologers do not give away their secrets for free; therefore, books on the subject are ususally expensive. Also key points are not published at all unless they are becoming general knowledge: Effective investment strategies become ineffective when widely used.

Mundane astrology is necessary to find the general trends. Then you have to use horary and electional to determine what you actually must do to succeed. Natal charts have little to do with it, although you will find books that put emphasis on founding charts of corporations. I have not found these to be of much help. The Lots/Parts are very important.

Find books on horary and mundane astrology and become proficient in these methods. Also concider Money: How to Find It with Astrology by Lois M. Rodden and The Arabic Parts in Astrology by Robert Zoller. I know this sound like too much study, but it is worth the effort.

Hades

look for angles from the moon and of course other planets with regards to jupiter and saturn.

iam currently invested in some foreign currency and have predicted it to sky rocket from being worth usd1:1200 to dollar parity come september

but my technique isnt applicable to everyday forex trading or stocks.... wait... stocks maybe a different story actually. since they are more long term than forex.

harmonious angles of course!

skyscripter

I can give you glimpses, as astrologers who claim to be professional and hide their secrets are actually unprofessional! A professional astrologer is never affraid and does not have secrets because his mission is unselfish, he also wont charge money. So, get yourself a free astrology software, look at venus, the sign taurus and the second house, get the natal chart for the desired time and work on greenwich location, as from there forex market timings are derived. No one can help you but your own experimentation. Keep monitoring for some time and the key is to find patterns between astrological configurations and the forex market rise and fall on specific timings.

Hi all,
I am new to this forum, glad that I have found an active astrologers community on the net.

I want to ask if you know some good regularly updated websites about the financial astrology (predictions of stock movements, forex, etc.). I googled some, but most of them were abandoned and not much real information was provided. Of course, the main element of study is to analyze astrological data on my own, but it would be great to read about current theories and be able to discuss findings with other practitioners of this art.

I wonder, if there are some members here who are interested on this kind of astrology.

Thank you,
greyman.

dr. farr

An interesting book (from the Vedic perspective) clearly outlining several techniques possibly effective in market trading, is "Vedic Astrology in Money Matters", by P.K. Vasudev (available from several internet vedic book vendors)

fxjoe

by the way, anyone here knows how to use moon to trade ES intraday? follow the full and new moon??? any ideas?

Last edited: