How to decrease pride

aquarius7000

I don't pay much attention to that Mercury Saturn square, but it does have definite influences on my thinking. It helps, alongside Saturn's other amendments, to counterbalance all the fire of my chart and keep me on my toes. That and T. Saturn on my asc makes this a good time to get some perspective. It's not the sexiest thing to desire, but I don't give a ****.

Yes, my Mars. Quite the mystery as it hasn't done me any harm thus far. But there is one chart analysis on the web that shows that Someone's Mars didn't kick his teeth in until his seventies so plenty of time for the Martial reversal to occur. Something tells me though that I'll be able to weather it with prowess.

Me? Aloof? Preposterous. It's actually one of the traits that I like about myself and I've gotten better at managing this part of my character. Parents lie all the time, but this time I took there convergence to do some introspection. Thanks for helping it along Aq7000.
CT, there is always a difference between self-perception and how others perceive oneself. If one wants to improve, acknowledging at least silently to oneself is key. This holds good for all of us. :sideways:

muchacho

I see you're beginning to let on about some of your chart...

Sounds like you've traversed a fortunate path, my own life has felt similarly breezy, although I'd say it has much to do with my attitude than anything else. I've gone through the regularities of human life; death, rejection, conflicts, loss, pain, poverty, austerity -- the works. And based on the path that I wish to carve for my life, the worse is yet to come. None of this has shaken me deeply enough to break me.

I'm not physically lazy, in fact I currently work on cars during the weekend. (it really helps to keep me grounded when you bare in mind my other interests). But I can definitely relate to that ability to mentally apprehend situations and come up with the steps before diving in.

Point taken on the false humbleness. I find that worse than false pride because at least in the latter case that tendency is obvious. The former is much more insidious.
Btw, the vedic chart confirms what you said about quest for enlightenment. It may even indicate a career in that area. In a way, it's a rather exceptional chart.