Progressed Moon in Pisces

druex

What can I expect for the next 2 years? It’s currently @ 7 degree moving thru my natal 4H.

druex

Attachments

• 8B784516-39E7-4F60-B391-4F224390B51B.jpg
    8B784516-39E7-4F60-B391-4F224390B51B.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 44

IleneK

Premium Member
What can I expect for the next 2 years? It’s currently @ 7 degree moving thru my natal 4H.

When your natal Moon in fixed, mental, AQ progresses into mutable feeling-oriented Pisces, you may find your inner-feeling life is more relaxed and open, and also at the same time, more fluid and unpredictable. You may find that your heart is more open, that you are a bit less rational.
The wonder and goodness of progressions, and really the transits, too, is that as bodies move through the signs, your experience is cumulative. By that I mean that you were born with Moon in AQ, so you will always feel/know AQ. And when Moon has moved into the next sign, PI, then you now experience and integrate Pisces' qualities into yourself. After around 28-29 years, your Moon will have progressed through all the signs to your progressed lunar return, and you get reintroduced to AQ. You might experience Moon's progressed return back to its natal point perhaps three times in your life. So over and over again, you are becoming more varied and more whole and you progressed Moon integrates the entire zodiac into you. It's a lovely thing.

And I personally find Moon in Pisces a lovely thing, as well.
Enjoy.

druex

When your natal Moon in fixed, mental, AQ progresses into mutable feeling-oriented Pisces, you may find your inner-feeling life is more relaxed and open, and also at the same time, more fluid and unpredictable. You may find that your heart is more open, that you are a bit less rational.
The wonder and goodness of progressions, and really the transits, too, is that as bodies move through the signs, your experience is cumulative. By that I mean that you were born with Moon in AQ, so you will always feel/know AQ. And when Moon has moved into the next sign, PI, then you now experience and integrate Pisces' qualities into yourself. After around 28-29 years, your Moon will have progressed through all the signs to your progressed lunar return, and you get reintroduced to AQ. You might experience Moon's progressed return back to its natal point perhaps three times in your life. So over and over again, you are becoming more varied and more whole and you progressed Moon integrates the entire zodiac into you. It's a lovely thing.

And I personally find Moon in Pisces a lovely thing, as well.
Enjoy.

Thank you!

I’ve been studying Moon progressions for a few months now and find it so interesting. My first Pisces PM happened when I was 3 or 4. Obviously can’t remember anything at that age so this time around I’m excited to see what happens since I’m older and astrology aware.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you!

I’ve been studying Moon progressions for a few months now and find it so interesting. My first Pisces PM happened when I was 3 or 4. Obviously can’t remember anything at that age so this time around I’m excited to see what happens since I’m older and astrology aware.

You are welcome.

The progression of the Moon through the signs is interesting! It's like a 2.5 year tour through the symbolism and experience of each particular sign through the lens of our inner feeling life.

Progressed Sun changing sign also has a similar effect, except slower. But but perhaps more significant because of that? Typically we only get to experience the progression of our natal Sun into 2 or 3 other signs at most.