detailed chart reading?

nadiaaa

you don’t have to do the asteroids if you don’t want to... can someone tell me what my career, education, relationships, etc are going to be like?

Attachments

• 5158EBAA-86B6-483B-A741-6A760F316963.jpg
    5158EBAA-86B6-483B-A741-6A760F316963.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 47

waybread

Nadia, a true detailed chart reading takes hours to put together.

You seem to take a fatalistic, deterministic attitude towards astrology. Many of us do not. There is a saying, "The stars impel, they do not compel." I think a horoscope shows a general outline, but what happens to you still depends on the kinds of choices you make.

Also, with respect to asteroids, there are tens of thousands of them out there. Any given degree in your horoscope will be conjunct a lot of asteroids. So it is important first to see what your planets are telling you; and then to have a particular reason for choosing particular asteroids to explore. Probably you have a reason for inputting asteroid DNA, but I don't know what you think it means or why you included it.

So in a general (and brief) way:

With so many planets in your 7th house, including your sun, being in a committed relationship seems very important to you: whether you actually are in a committed relationship at any given moment or not.

Given your age (and mine!) I would recommend that you take the time to get to know yourself as a solo individual-- not just as part of a couple.

More broadly the 7th house includes twosomes of various kinds-- like a sports partner or business partner. The 7th is also the house of "open enemies" (vs. the secretive back-stabbers.) You wouldn't want to spend your life embroiled in problems with personal enemies, but where your placements could come in handy is if you decide to become a lawyer. The 9th house rules the law as a body of knowledge, but the 7th rules litigation. Your moon in the 9th suggests that you might enjoy studying law at university.

People with sun conjunct Pluto come across to others as having a lot of personal power--whether you feel that way or not.

Anyway this is just a start. (It's getting late in my time zone, and I don't like to read charts when I can't properly focus on them.) Maybe you'd like to tell us about yourself, and where you think you're heading for your education and career.

nadiaaa

hello! i love art a lot. i wanna do acting and modeling when im older and if that doesn’t work out, i be a humanitarian or a nurse. i like skateboarding a lot too. with school and stuff, it hard and doesn’t interest me. i have friends and there’s cute boys:pinched: my teachers are nice too but i don’t really care for school. im also very sensitive and emotional (my water grand trine and scorpio venus haha) im also not in a relationship rn but i just got over a crush last week and now i think i like someone else..? i have gotten bullied and dumped by friends and all of that stuff:pouty: but i don’t care what they say bc im a good person and i know that. my parents are great. they just really push me in school which i hate bc it stresses me out lol. thank you sm for the reading too!:cool:

conspiracy theorist

I have a cousin your age. Uncanny to see 2007'ers posting on the forum. Pretty soon we're gonna see those with Pluto in Capricorn asking for chart reads.

Listen to your parents, you'll thank them in 7 years.

Osamenor

Staff member
hello! i love art a lot. i wanna do acting and modeling when im older and if that doesn’t work out, i be a humanitarian or a nurse. i like skateboarding a lot too. with school and stuff, it hard and doesn’t interest me.
Sagittarius is the type to love learning but hate school. You're not only a Sag sun, you've got Jupiter there, too, which is the planet that most informs your approach to learning. A Sagittarian learner is motivated by experiences and interests, not by achievement.
i have friends and there’s cute boys:pinched: my teachers are nice too but i don’t really care for school. im also very sensitive and emotional (my water grand trine and scorpio venus haha) im also not in a relationship rn but i just got over a crush last week and now i think i like someone else..? i have gotten bullied and dumped by friends and all of that stuff:pouty:
That is seventh house stuff, as it plays out at your age. Focus on relationships. Right now, that means friends and crushes. Down the road, it will evolve into more serious relationships.

Friend drama and crushes are things most of us go through. Your packed seventh house isn't necessarily the reason you have those experiences, but it helps make them especially focal experiences for you. Your key growth points are likely to be through relationship to others. Maybe they're wonderful relationships, maybe they're difficult ones, but either way, you experience growth through interplay with others.

they just really push me in school which i hate bc it stresses me out lol.
I think your Capricorn Moon reflects that. Moon is family, parenting, how you experience your own parenting. Capricorn is a very achievement oriented, goal oriented sign. Unlike Sagittarius, who's just in it for the experience, Capricorn is in it for the achievement. That's the student who'll get straight A's even if her house burns down and her mother is dying.

You probably have some of that Capricorn goal orientation yourself, it being your Moon sign, but that doesn't necessarily mean it shows up in what kind of student you are. Jupiter has more to say about that. Perhaps you're more motivated for other kinds of goals. But your parents pushing you so hard, to the point of being stressed out, is also very Capricorn.

Now, you could be a high achieving student, if school met your Sagittarian needs. If you're currently in middle or high school, and your school isn't an offbeat, experience-based, alternative school, it probably does not.

nadiaaa

thank you:happy: my parents have always pushed me in school and tell me my grades aren’t good enough even when im trying my hardest:crying: i can take criticism and improve on things but when im really trying and when it’s my parents saying this and that is not good enough, it makes me insecure:sad: my mom is also pretty neurotic and has panic attacks sometimes so i can understand why she pushes me so much. my dad is a little strict tho. i have been told about my capricorn moon with having problems with being stressed and stuff. im the black sheep of my family so i feel left out a lot.. my family on both sides are pretty conservative and don’t accept people for being who they are which i don’t really like. i have always been told that im different and i have always noticed especially at a young age, that i am the black sheep of the family (which made me suicidal at one point. im all good now tho :innocent:) but so far with my friends and all that, its great!:joyful: again, thank you so much!

waybread

Black sheep of the family? That looks like Uranus square sun-Mercury. Probably you can be a real s***-disturber when you want to be.

Strict parents? The 4th house Saturn in hyper-critical Virgo. I had super-strict, achievement-driven parents as a kid. I also have Jupiter in Saturn-ruled Capricorn in the 4th house of "home" and early childhood conditioning.

I suspect you internalize a lot of self-criticism, as well, with Mars retrograde. Mars rules our natural aggression and assertiveness. When Mars is retrograde, a lot of that aggression gets turned inward. Hopefully you can ease up on yourself. Skateboarding seems like a good release for Mars.

You have a nice sextile between your sun and 10th house Neptune. I think that Neptune rules film (cinema.) The 10th house rules your (eventual) career and public imagine. You might enjoy film studies and film-making.

Last edited:

Harmelia

you don’t have to do the asteroids if you don’t want to... can someone tell me what my career, education, relationships, etc are going to be like?

Ah! You have a Virgo South Node (past life symbol) conjunct Saturn - like me! Mercury rules your South Node and your Rising Sign - Gemini - so it is also the ruler of your entire chart. Mercury is very significant in your chart.

Having Virgo as a South Node with Saturn most likely indicates that you took a lot of responsibility for others in the past life - that you were of service to others - especially within the family and in relationships. You probably have done it in this life too. You like to give, help and be there for people - sometimes at your own expense. You were also very much defined by your family as a helper and you were valued as a helper. I know you're just 18 and you are probably still living at home - but - you can most likely identify with this. Virgo South Node gives a person self-doubt, self-criticism, self-effacement, and maybe even a lot of worry, fear and anxiety.

You may feel like you didn't get to do and be the child in your family system. Maybe you have a parent that needed a lot of help or care - or maybe you were an older child taking care of younger ones - but I bet you didn't get to develop and play and be nurtured like other children. You had responsibility.

Part of the healing in this lifetime will be around letting go of feeling so much pressure to get things right, to be responsible, to be perfect, to be there for others. You probably have a lot of good skills, you like to research, study, organize, analyze and think critically. You might like the sciences, the medical professions, teaching, writing, technology, or communications.

The personal challenge is to find yourself - not the you who was defined by your family - but the you who has wants and needs and creative ideas about possibilities you might create for yourself - to dream - to play - to have fun doing something - instead of feeling so serious and responsible. It will be easy for you to feel serious and responsible. You like to set goals, work hard and you have a strong sense of right and wrong, good and bad. You want to be the best of the best. Sagittarius and Virgo both like to compete and perfect themselves - so with all that Sag, you will have high standards, not only for what you want to achieve, but for the partners you choose. Be careful not to have such high standards, that no one can measure up in your eyes - or - that you yourself can't even measure up.

You are not a very emotionally expressive person. You have feelings, of course, but you don't like expressing them so much to others. Be sure that you learn to know your feelings. You don't have to express them to others, but you do have to know what you feel - for yourself. If you don't get to know your feelings and understand them, you probably won't find a whole lot of joy in your relationships. So be sure to do some inner work. When we are young, we often don't know our feelings - so our 20s and 30s end up being a period of time when we learn about them. Capricorn Moons don't do it naturally, so I'm just mentioning it, so that you are on alert - that - it's really a value.

Relationships are very important to you. You will learn a lot about yourself through them - so - you will, no doubt, want to be in a serious relationship. You'll need to be with someone who inspires you to be playful, creative and takes you out of your serious self. You will want to be with someone who is independent - as you need to grow more in that direction.

Last edited:

nadiaaa

“You may feel like you didn't get to do and be the child in your family system. Maybe you have a parent that needed a lot of help or care - or maybe you were an older child taking care of younger ones - but I bet you didn't get to develop and play and be nurtured like other children. You had responsibility.”

you were totally right! i have always felt like a black sheep of my family. on holidays, im not payed attention too, im left out of family gatherings, my family doesn’t really have any photos of me or talk to me whenever it’s my birthday or something like that... :unsure: im very outspoken and adventurous too which they don’t like. they are conservative and aren’t accepting of people lol. my saturn is in the 4th house, Mercury square uranus, sun conjunct mercury, and my Lilith trines uranus. my parents are pretty strict too and yell sometimes for things aren’t even my fault/out of my control. my nana on my moms side made me suicidal and made me want to have an eating disorder even when im very skinny:crying: my aunts and uncles don’t seem to like me and act like im a bad influence for some reason..? i have always been told that im different and weird from my family members. my cousins are always talked about, everyone is always around them, they are popular and people think they are perfect. im always compared to them which hurts my self esteem:pouty: again thank you:love:

Harmelia

“You may feel like you didn't get to do and be the child in your family system. Maybe you have a parent that needed a lot of help or care - or maybe you were an older child taking care of younger ones - but I bet you didn't get to develop and play and be nurtured like other children. You had responsibility.”

you were totally right! i have always felt like a black sheep of my family. on holidays, im not payed attention too, im left out of family gatherings, my family doesn’t really have any photos of me or talk to me whenever it’s my birthday or something like that... :unsure: im very outspoken and adventurous too which they don’t like. they are conservative and aren’t accepting of people lol. my saturn is in the 4th house, Mercury square uranus, sun conjunct mercury, and my Lilith trines uranus. my parents are pretty strict too and yell sometimes for things aren’t even my fault/out of my control. my nana on my moms side made me suicidal and made me want to have an eating disorder even when im very skinny:crying: my aunts and uncles don’t seem to like me and act like im a bad influence for some reason..? i have always been told that im different and weird from my family members. my cousins are always talked about, everyone is always around them, they are popular and people think they are perfect. im always compared to them which hurts my self esteem:pouty: again thank you:love:
Sounds like you are the scapegoat! Virgo South Node People are good targets for scapegoating.