Uranus conjunct Midheaven in Capricorn

PlutoLibScoAsc

I know someone with this, seems like his career is ever short span, sigh. Wonder if he would ever get stable in his job.

Anyone else with this, please, can you share your experience? Thanks in advance.

AstroPunter86

Uranus is transiting my Midheaven currently. Certainly I have been thrown some curveballs in my career lately, there were some strange external circumstances. However since I know what is going on astrologically I did not overreact and as a result my personal position in my job has been stable and normal.

Giti

Premium Member
To be honest, I doubt it. Uranus MC people are notorious to not even last the entire interview period let alone the job. Uranus hit my MC in 2018 and is in my 10th now. I finished my PhD in engineering in 2018 and since, I have not been able to find ANY job, not because I haven't tried. Either I give out the vibe or perhaps I only look at random odd jobs, not sure what it is, but I have had MANY random odd engineering jobs, some paid, some not, and my only attention has come from any project that has had to do with occult and astrology which was my hobby but the minute uranus crossed my MC, people started paying me read their chart ( started with friends and family) and since, all my activities is around futuristic science projects and occult/astrology projects and I get MANY nasty looks and odd behaviour any time I am around typical successful professional people, in my field or other fields. I don't even care any more. Their loss. I continue to do odd free lance work and may even start my own company. Have ideas on that every hour. Really genius ideas

Last edited:

wan

Wan,
Are you here to troll? Please don't come here trolling when they are here to contribute to my post.

Wow, that was a bit harsh. I can assure you I am not a troll. In fact I contributed to that other thread of yours. I just saw something funny and commented on it, is all.

PlutoLibScoAsc

First of all, thank you for contributing to the other thread.
I am not harsh here, may be you are mean to make fun of someone's contribution?
So, please stop commenting if is not related to the topic. I don't want it got deviated further on debating something unrelated. Thank you.

wan

First of all, thank you for contributing to the other thread.
I am not harsh here, may be you are mean to make fun of someone's contribution?
So, please stop commenting if is not related to the topic. I don't want it got deviated further on debating something unrelated. Thank you.
Fine, if you don't like it, I will stop. But just so that you know, I wasn't making fun of Giti. I was telling him/her that their post was funny.

Anyway, I am out. Good luck with your thread.

waybread

PLSA, I have Uranus in Gemini conjunct my MC natally.

I'm a retired senior now, but when I was working I used to joke (not so humorously) about my chronic inability to focus.

However, I was fortunate to work in a field in in a type of workplace where I had a lot of autonomy. If I got bored with something, I often had the ability to change it without having to quit or be fired. I did change employers a few times, but these were promotions, and I stayed in the same profession throughout my working life.

Part of one's career success with Uranus conjunct MC is either to identify a job with a lot of built-in-variety; or else to focus on a career ruled by Uranus.

Uranus is the modern ruler of astrology, so vocation-wise it's not a bad choice. These days, with so much free astrological chart reading on the Internet, however, I don't know how well it would pay to be a professional astrologer.

These days I do a lot of chart-reading for people. I don't accept payment for this, but it almost functions as a second career sometimes.

Uranus also rules aviation, science, things electrical, and things that are futuristic. For some reason, Uranus also rules psychology and psychiatry. I'm pretty sure it rules space travel. (Rex E. Bills, The Rulership Book.)

A career in one of these fields would be a good choice for a Uranus conjunct MC person; but even so, I think s/he would want a lot of variety within a profession.

Last edited:

Lin

Uranus on the MC or any angle can be very powerful. But without seeing the entire chart it's impossible to interpret.
Uranus is the planet of innovation and individuality. In Capricorn it cannot help but being lucky at one time or another in the person's life, unless by birth it is VERY badly aspected by Pluto and Neptune.

True, Uranus is the planet of eccentricity...but in an earth sign and on the MC the eccentricity should ''work'' for the person in some way at some time, and in a big way.

Often the person needs to own their own business or be a manager - as they don't really like the ''regulation'' of others.

LIN

waybread

Lynn, in my case Uranus squares my ascendant in Virgo. Despite stereotypes of Virgo as a neat-freak, it just isn't going to happen in my case. But Uranus-MC also trine my sun. I think that's a big help.

Whoam1

Welp if he had this in early capricorn it actually is in the bounds of sagittarius constellation, when he reaches his peak (like the arrow aiming high) he can't go upwards so he only crashes).. Uranus on the MC represents freedom of myself on top of all of that these people just go with the wind.

A real capricorn constellation MC will be able to stagger through literally just about everything probably even holly wars.

Humanitarian

To be honest, I doubt it. Uranus MC people are notorious to not even last the entire interview period let alone the job.
I have this natally (Uranus MC in Pisces), and my future career probably isn't a normal office career, but rather some avant-garde ones, like spiritual healer, astrologer and even a Neptunian-Uranian revolutionary!
Really genius ideas
I have a lot of them, especially regarding astrology...