Will we keep poppin in each others lives-should we?

Honeybee90

I recently found out the man i've been on and off with for quite sometime has begun to find someone else they would like to pursue. I have tried to not contact him at all and just leave the jealousy and miss for him alone, but he keeps contacting me. I am especially confused about him texting me sweet things. Today, he really gave me mixed messages. Is he doing this just out of habit?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_21_figuring_it_out_201372.19757.61876.jpg
    astro_24gw_21_figuring_it_out_201372.19757.61876.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 27

RisingSag

I recently found out the man i've been on and off with for quite sometime has begun to find someone else they would like to pursue. I have tried to not contact him at all and just leave the jealousy and miss for him alone, but he keeps contacting me. I am especially confused about him texting me sweet things. Today, he really gave me mixed messages. Is he doing this just out of habit?

I think I coincidentally cast a horary reading around the same time as you. But at 3'' Sag rather than 12'! I'm just learning about them, still I might mention a thing or 2 you didn't notice so here goes.

What I noted was that he was probably more Ito the relationship because the planet ruling the 7th house is Faster than the planet ruling the 1st. But your significator is also in the 7th house meaning that your more into him or maybe making it work out? Maybe it means both of you are having a hard time letting go. Also your significator is weakened by being so close to the sun. Your significators aren't going to make an aspect even though his is currently retrograde. Mercury will only go as far back as cancer 12'. I dont like the looks of the upcoming moon oppose saturn followed by the moon squaring venus. I don't see it working out.

rafaella

Yes as Risingsag pointed out - Moon next opposes Saturn, so if you continue this with him, there maybe some disappointment. He, Mercury is Rx, so he might be thinking of returning, but as mentioned earlier, Mercury does not make an aspect with Jupiter, this points to him changing his mind again and moving forward once again.... Mercury is in exaltation of Jupiter, so he has some interest in you, but not something that will stay. Mercury is also moving towards a combustion - both Sun and Mercury moving towards each other, so I expect he is quite confused and will be for some time.

Jupiter is getting free from the affects of Sun conjunction, so this puts you in great position, better than his ruler is doing. If I were you, I'd just let him go.

cheers :)

RisingSag

If also like to add that with horary charts I like to use the Regiomontanus house system, it's old school just like horary charts are. It may actually change some of the houses the planets are in.