7th Ruler trine natal Venus (3 stages)

byjove

Account Closed
Hi, I've been looking ahead to Saturn's transit through Scorpio and noticed, among other important aspects, it will be trining my natal Venus. I understand to mean an important relationship occurs. One of my sisters is undergoing this now, after years of love misery, and I've never seen her so happy. Myself and my other sister will have this later this year.

However, I just realised that this isn't just a nice love transit. Saturn is my 7th ruler and this I expect will add greater emphasis on the importance of this transit? 7th ruler of commitments, partnerships and marriage, to be more precise, but it is my 7th ruler making a strong, positive aspect to Venus, of love, so the two will be connected. It will occur in three stages:

(approximate to a few days)

Late November 2013
Rx 10 July 2014
Late July 2014

Should I understand that a relationship at this time is of marriage *potential*? TR Saturn will later in Scorpio trine ASC, MC and Mercury also - more signs of important events? Will Saturn be cementing change? Venus and Saturn make natal contact too and Saturn and the Sun make contact natally, perhaps a work/business connection becomes a 7th commitment? Maybe Peter Pan will come of age...:whistling:

Attachments

• TR Saturn 7th Ruler Trine Venus Late November 2013.jpg
    TR Saturn 7th Ruler Trine Venus Late November 2013.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 19
  • TR Saturn 7th Ruler Trine Venus Rx 10 July 2014.jpg
    TR Saturn 7th Ruler Trine Venus Rx 10 July 2014.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 15
  • TR Saturn 7th Ruler Trine Venus Late July 2014.jpg
    TR Saturn 7th Ruler Trine Venus Late July 2014.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: