Hermetic Lot of Secret Enemies

piercethevale

Greetings. I've been trying to tackle Robert Zoeller's book on Arabic Parts again and today I found that the formula Asc. + C12 - R12 is actually a Hermetic Lot of Secret Enemies.
I knew it to be called the Part of but hadn't known until today that it is a "Lot" according to Hermes [attributed to Bonatti].

Zoeller's book also identifies Asc. + Mars - Saturn as a Part of Secret Enemies and says that Bonatti wrote that Albumassur said that both Parts should be used and that if they are both in opposition or in square aspect to the Lords of their houses [signs] then the querent will have many enemies. However if they are both free from their Lord and from the Lord of the Asc., one will have enemies for a reason ["he will have enemies for a reason" non habebit inimicos de levi]. Zoeller's book goes on to state; "The same thing happens in revolutions because if they are easily disposed, as had been said, men will make enemies of each other in that revolution."

I'm working with the Hermetic Lot in this thread and am trying to get to the 'bottom of it' so to speak, thus I'm using the chart I propose is that of Yeshu'a of Nazareth as a 'Template' of understanding.

For that chart it comes to 02* Aquarius 51' and that is according to the Sabian symbols [Rudhyar's book, "An Astrological Mandala"]

AQUARIUS 3° "A DESERTER FROM THE NAVY.

KEYNOTE: The individual's self-realization through a crucial repudiation of a collective status which has become unbearable.

This symbol... is one implying an irrevocable change of status. Man refuses to accept the type of cultural patterns derived from his society's specific approach to local circumstances and to the universe as a whole, and in another sense, from its particular relationship to the all-human collective Unconscious. ... He not only refuses to obey orders, he deliberately turns his back on his collective social status; he becomes an outcast...
a sharp renunciation of his social birthright [that is] by a crucial process of DESOCIALIZATION."

I thought about this a bit and realized that it was just these kind of individuals, the malcontents, the 'rabble rousers' that Yeshu'a didn't need 'hanging around' with Him and His true believers. These were the folks that, if there was enough of them, would give his mission, in His life purpose, a reason to be taken the wrong way. It would've given the authorities exactly the reason to 'shut His show down pronto'.

Last edited:

piercethevale

You see, by the word ''Secret", it is meant that , one wouldn't see them as enemies...and that they wouldn't see themselves as your enemy either... in its' way..."it is a secret".

Who or what was John the Baptist in relation to this postulation of what a Hermetic Lot of Secret Enemies would be.

could not a slight variation in this determing friend or foe? as so many aspects seem to do in signifying polar opposites?

piercethevale

Who or what was John the Baptist in relation to this postulation of what a Hermetic Lot of Secret Enemies would be.

could not a slight variation in this determing friend or foe? as so many aspects seem to do in signifying polar opposites?

I have heard a few theories on John the Baptist. I can't recall them all off hand . I, in fact, know little of him. I don't read the 'New Testament' very much at all...and only little of it ever. I've seen plenty enough quotes from it though. As Mme. Blavatsky said [and I quote from memory], "You can't trust written history much when the Romans had a hand in writing it."

I think the important thing is to focus on what the majority of testimony seems to indicate that are in some of the most oft and widely quoted parables.
Those that reassure what 'faith' can accomplish. That we are just as capable [and some even more] of performing the same 'miraculous acts' that He did...and that there is a better place awaiting.

I am one that has a hunch that Judas wasn't the 'Bad Guy' that he's been made out to be. In fact for some time now I've had a hunch that he may have been in fact a relative of Yeshu'a's, probably a young uncle. [Mariam, 'The Virgin Mary', was only 17, possibly even as young as 16 when she gave birth to Him according to Edgar Cayce, as Cayce did say that she was 16 when she conceived.] I only just recently found out that according to some of the Islamic accounts, and that of some of the apocryphal writings, Judas and Yeshu'a looked both very much alike. That has given me cause to consider my hunch even the more.
According to Cayce the only true recorded words of the Man from Nazareth were lost when the "Mohammedeans" burned the library at Alexandria at the turn of the 8th century. [and Cayce said that there were some Jews involved in that burning but distinguished them as not from Rome or the Roman influences...meaning it sounds a lot more like a deliberate agenda than the impartial burning of anything combustible to keep the baths hot for the conquering leaders of the Islamic invaders as is the claim today. I doubt that the Arabs ever discarded or burned anything with out stripping it of any value first and if it was knowledge...something that they are renowned for acquiring from other cultures and expanding upon or at least preserving it...then it is all the more deemed of value, I would surmise.] He did say that "possibly" some might still exist somewhere in the Vatican Library. [And that is an stunning thing to have heard Edgar say: "Possibly", as He had never said such a thing before as 'Possibly" when referring to 'What Is' or 'What Was'...as the future is always uncertain, of course. It is the only instance in any of the recorded material that is available to the public {about 2/3s of the total} that He gave indication that there is a place in which the channeled source couldn't access...and I find that very strange considering the channeled sources were of the Angelic and or Ascended beings that were identified with what is known as the 'White Lodge' or 'Great White Brotherhood'. Why and how could the Angelic be barred and kept from entering the Vatican Library? But of course that is easily dismissed by those that give the Cayce material no credit or little of it.]
I believe..in fact it is 'A Fact' that the first 'Christian Church was [is] the one at Glastonbury. It is a fact because it was petitioned before the 'Holy See' [or however such a thing is 'petitioned' or 'appealed'} to recognize the fact that it was established before that of St. Peters or any other church dedicated to His teachings. The Vatican only quietly, and finally after many, many years admit that it did indeed predate the one in Rome.
The rest of the legend states that Joseph of Arimathea [Yeshua's uncle, Mariam's brother] and James, the brother of Yeshu'a, settled there in 42 A.D. and took wives and if that is true then the blood of the House of David runs through the veins of many a Brit and God only knows where else after 2000 years of British excursions all over the globe. It is said that Arthur and his knights [or most of the knights] were all of this blood line. I believe, and a few who have studied it much are of the opinion that, they were around at the time of that Librarys' burning. I figure they were the initiators of the first Crusades.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Trevor Ravenscroft said that those of that bloodline 'are particularly affected by astrology" and by that I assume He meant astronomical~astrological influences.
What I don't know though is if Trevor meant those of the bloodline of the House of David or whether He meant all Jews of that 'tribe' or all Jews in general.
I've read where it has been a stated belief that Eclipses of the Sun particularly affect the land/nation of Israel but that is a Rabbinical opinion, if I'm not mistaken, and being as such most people will just smile patronizingly when it is mentioned in mixed company.
I don't believe that Trevor was a Rabbi or even Jewish either...but I could be wrong.
I can find nothing about the mans life or background, where and when He wrote and whether He believed himself to be a part of this bloodline.
My mothers family came from an area about 120 miles to the north of Glastonbury in 1685. When I read "The Cup of Destiny" in 2007 I had already been aware that Astrology did seem to affect me more than most people I've met over the years.

My Desc. is 17* Taurus 10' ...that is EXACTLY TO THE MINUTE OF THE DEGREE that Saturn 'stalled at and went retrograde on August 29/30 in 1999. It is when I started having problems with management at my job at that time. Saturn conjuncted it again in direct motion of transit on April 14/15 2000. The last day I ever worked was May 11 the following month.On that day Jupiter had just conjuncted my Desc on the 4th of May and was still within one degree of orb conjunction, Mars was conj. my natal Mars and Neptune was conj. my natal North Node.
On May 6th the following year in 2001 I was evicted from my home. My I.C. is 24* Aquarius 21' and Uranus was at 24* Aquarius 37' that day.[My natal Sun is @ 16* Taurus 15', Jupiter @ 29* Taurus 25' and Mars @ 04* Gemini 05', my Part of Deceit @ 10* Taurus 23', Part of Fraud @ 11* Taurus 06' ...and Deceit and Fraud is what my former employer was up to at that time in an attempt to fire me before I could prove that my back had been injured beyond hope of recovery {3 herniated discs}and they were desperately scrambling to try to find some sort of 'Dirt' to besmear me with as I had plenty of evidence of employee and management theft, payoffs, graft, corruption...etc. ...and it got a lot worse and went downhill from there when I thought it couldn't get any worse.

Those are just two of the many examples of my life being 'particularly affected by Astrology. I asked my clairvoyant friend about all this but before i could get the entire question stated as to 'If by some chance i have this bloodline also does it affect me because the bloodline was mostly through the male lineage to me since 1685. [my mother being the only woman in that lineage of ancestry to met, since it left England in 1685] sh, sort of interrupted [as she already knew the answer] replied that, "It's in the DNA" as to how this bloodline is particularly affected by astronomical~astrological influences. She thus was stating that, 'Yes, I do have this blood line' and that the maternal requisite to be considered a Jew by birthright doesn't apply as to whether one is of the same blood or not.
So if Trevor and my clairvoyant friend are both correct then there are a lot of Brits and people of Brit ancestry that can say "Cousin Jesus" or 'Great Uncle Jesus' and the overwhelming majority of them aren't of the Jewish faith, I would surmise.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I made an event chart for when Saturn went retro in Aug. 1999 and it does confirm that [as i had always just referred to my printed ephemeris in those days...The trusty, American Ephemeris for the 20th Century by Neil F. Michelsen...which I acquired in 1984 and it became a sort of journal and log book, records file of birth dates of friends, family, associates and celebrities.It is pretty dog eared and ratty looking nowadays.
I found that the Asc. for the event, the exact minute Saturn went retrograde @ 17* Taurus 10' 51" on my Desc. @ 17* Taurus 10' 22'', the Asc. was @ 10* Aquarius 06' conj. my Part of Soul @ 09* Aquarius 22'. Transiting Venus @ 21* Leo 37' was conj. my natal Pluto which was @ 20* Leo 48'and it was conj. my Part of Success @ 21* Leo 36' [My M.C. is 24* Leo 21' and my Part of Fortune @ 24* Leo 59'...and Mercury had just crossed those.]
The Part of Fortune @ 19* Virgo 02' for the moment of the event of Saturn going retro just happens to be my natal charts Part of Sudden Advancement @ 19* Virgo 52'.
It was a catabolic time, as I spent the following 12 mos studying astrology and just becoming aware of some 'things' concerning the occult and some history and such of matters concerning the legacy of the man from Nazareth.
I believe it was all destined to be the way it exactly was and proceeded to go as it led me to the computer ephemeris at astrodienst and subsequently the attempt to try to find clues in a 20 year time frame as to the legendary birth.

The event chart for Saturn going retro in 1999

Attachments

• Saturn retro event Aug 1999.jpg
    Saturn retro event Aug 1999.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

piercethevale

Let me further include the other astrological aspects during that time.
My Part of Danger, also known as Part of Moneylenders [Asc. + Merc. - Saturn] is @ 23* Taurus 01', Part of Gossip [Asc. + Mercury - Neptune] is @ 23* Taurus 15', Part of Galvanization [Asc. + Moon - Pluto] @ 20* Taurus 12', and Saturn @ 17* Taurus 11' would soon be conjunct all of those Parts after it went direct again in Jan., 2000, and "Gossip" is one thing of which my former employer utilized [and there was some amount of Danger because of what I knew about whom at that time...and soon it was the time I did have to 'galvanize' myself.].Moneylenders are involved in usury and one of the biggest obstacles and a very manipulative one, was the insurance company that my employer had for it's 'Workers Compensation' carrier, and since Insurance companies are completely governed by the employment of usury I would say that is a 'connection'.

My Part of Fraud is @ 11* Taurus 06' , and Part of Deceit is @ 10* Taurus 23' and Saturn was going to conjunct them again [as it had already once earlier in the year] on Dec. 12th and Jan. 1st before going direct again on Jan. 12th and then conjunct them a third and final time on Jan 22nd and Feb. 10th 2000...and Jupiter @ 04* Taurus 57' that day would be upon the two of them soon also.

My Part of Commerce [Asc. + Mars - Sun] is @ 05* Sag. 00 and Pluto had gone over that on its' 'Final Return' in June '98 when I injured my back. , Part of Liberty [Liberty of Person, also called the Part of Temperament] is @ 05* Sag. 16'...and what was about to occur was definitely going to affect my 'Commerce' and my personal 'Liberty' for quite some time...in fact I never really regained it the way it was. Note that Juno was @ 29* Scorpio 45', Chiron at 28* Scorpio 26', Mars @ 27* Scorpio 41' and both were conjunct the M.C. of the event chart @ 29* Scorpio 34', and my Part of Increa$e and Benefit$ is @ 00* Sag. 20'., Part of Art, [also known as Part of Venture] is @ 00* Sag. 01', which I take to mean; anything we create that is of value to our heart...and, although I wasn't aware of it that day, I was about to turn a rather well liked hobby of mine, Astrology, into something of an 'Art' , imho. [I relied on my knowledge of Astrology at that time along with the I Ching to get a Clue as to, and an edge on, the machinations of my employer at that time. I have long since abandoned the I Ching for the Sabian oracle ...I had used the I Ching for about 15 years at that time...in fact I learned it from my brother at the same time I learned Astrology from Him in 1984...but I never could really get the text of any translation of the Chinese....and I had {and still do} about 7 or 8 different translations of the I Ching.]

The Desc. of the event chart is 10* Leo 06'. My Part of Exile [Asc. + Uranus - Saturn] is @ 10* Leo 13' and my Part of Termination [Asc. + Uranus - Neptune] is @ 10* Leo 28', and the North Node on the event chart is @ 12* Leo 49' and my Part of Interaction [Asc. + Sun - Pluto] is @12* Leo 24' The I.C. of the chart is 29* Taurus 34' and my natal Jupiter is 29* Taurus 25'....and as I already noted where Chiron and Mars were on the event chart, they were both opposite my natal Jupiter and would soon be opposite my natal Mars @ 04* Gemini 05'. Neptune @ 02* Aquar. 16' was going to conjunct my natal North Node @ 06* Aquarius 54' on August and Dec. of 2001. [I had spent the months of May through September homeless and broke and received my first social Security payment for disability at the beginning of October.]

My Part of Sudden Parting [Asc. + Saturn - Uranus] is @ 14* Aquarius 07' and Uranus was @ 13* Aquarius 57'

Other Astrological Parts that were affected or would be soon at that time were: the Part of Fascination, [also known as Part of Perversion] [Asc. + Venus - Uranus] @ 16* Leo 57', which Ceres was conj. and the North Node had been recently. Part of Luck [Asc. + Moon - Jupiter] @ 11* Leo 36' and Part of Sudden Luck [Asc. + Jupiter - Uranus] @ 01* Libra 16'and Vesta was conjunct at the time @ 01* Libra 01' and was about 21 days from conjunction to my Part of Physical Change [Asc. + Uranus - Pluto] @ 11* Libra 41'.

Pallas @ 05* Cancer 56' was conjunct my natal charts' vertex @ 05* Cancer 25' ...and on the event chart the Sun is conjunct that charts vertex in the 7th degree of Virgo.
Venus @ 22* Leo 37' on the event was conjunct the midpoint between my M.C. @ 24* Leo 21' and natal Pluto @ 20* Leo 48'. which is @ 22* Leo 35'...in effect conjuncting them both.
My Part of Praise & Acceptance, aka Part of Sentiment [ Asc. + Venus - Jupiter] is @ 02* Libra 51' and would be conjuncted by Mars and Chiron in Sept. and October.
As Saturn was going retro. on that day it would soon conjunct in retrograde and again in direct on it's way to 'Final Return' on my Desc. in Feb., 2000, aside from all the aforementioned, my Part of Influence and Magnetism @ 13* Taurus 43' [Which surely must be a misnomer... in fact I think I'll start a thread on that soon and see who will share observations about any occurrences with theirs over the years.]

Uranus @ 13* Aquar. 57' was soon to conj. my Part of Wastefulness [Asc. + Uranus - Venus] @ 17* Aquar. 23' but had been technically conj. the previous May, when it went retrograde, @ 16* Aquar. 48'.

Neptune @ 02* Aquar. 06' would soon be conj. the Part of Strategy [Asc. + Pluto - Mars] @ 03* Aquar. 41' and then my Part of Positive and Helpful Change [if it involves Pluto, then 'Transformative' is a more appropriate word than Change... mainly because uranus is know as the 'Planet of Sudden Change' and has about 150 years of a head start on Pluto in the 'Name Game'] and then conjunct my Part of Messages & Astrology, [also know as the Part of Originality...Asc. + Uranus - Mercury] @ 04* Aquar. 31' . The opposite formula i.e. Mercury - Uranus is also known as the part of Astrology and from what I've observed to date I have been partial to the latter...but as it is @ 29* Leo 48' and the only Planet of any really HEAVY influence to hit it since I started studying Astrology in the summer of 1984 is Jupiter the following Feb. '85 and then by Saturn in August '07 just as i was nearing completion of my book. [that took a lot of discipline, a Saturnian surety] So...I figure that the Part in Aquarius that has 'Messages' as part of it's title also is more about understanding 'Symbolism and Astrology' ...'Messages' that I got during those times were coming in but in the form of 'signs', 'omens', ...as I was picking up on the Astrology back in the '80s more and with the Sabians I made better advances in understanding and definitely more discipline at it with these last few, more recent, years.

So...From all that, one can see I was 'Pulled through the knothole' most brutally in my mid 40s and would be repeatedly until early 2007...when i finally started receiving my State civil servant pension that April.
Every Part, Planet, Chart Axis or what have you that I mentioned above and the astro influence involved most definitely and decidedly did effect in the manner such influence would be expected to and in the way that the precept of the 'trigger point' is understood to be and labeled as...except for those noted...
I would say that I am. ''Particularly Affected by Astrology", thank you.

P.S. In fact, upon checking, I see that Uranus conjuncted 04* Aquarius 32' in May of '96 and that was the month I got such a startling omen...that came true....and I hadn't realized that until just now...!

Last edited:

piercethevale

I just noticed something else about that timeline. On April 24, 2000 [12 days before I was evicted and about 12 days after I was served the eviction notice]
Lilith and the Moon were both conj. my Part of Hyleg. Mercury was conj. my Part of Bereavement [C12 + R12 - Neptune] @ 17* Aries 12', Venus was conj. my Part of Treachery [Asc. + Neptune - Sun] @ 22 Aries 19', Mars was conj. my Part of Corruptness [Asc. + Neptune - Venus] @ 23 Taurus 59'.

Neptune was conj my natal N. Node and Pallas was conj. the S. Node @ 06* Aquarius/Leo 54'.

...and an odd one, Ceres was conj. my natal charts 'Part of Mother' [Asc. + Moon - Venus] @ 26* Virgo 07'.
[I guess that meant. 'I couldn't go running to mommy'...well, I was a bit too old for that but I did crash in my pops' studio for a few days in Sept. In fact I was there on Sept 11th that year. Woke up to one tower burning already, as I had fell asleep with the tv on the night before. When I saw the second event live I thought it to be a replay and commented on it to my mom, whom was working out in the garden near the studio. She went back to the house and turned the living room set on and came out and told me...'That's no replay'... It was a month I won't ever forget for many reasons.]

That was a lot of activity in such a relatively short span of my life that affected most every Part that has or can have a 'malefic' effect if connected to the right [or more properly , the 'Wrong'] astro influence. ...Which was, nearly, just about every single instance.

Chart for April 24, 2000

Attachments

• Dave's eviction Lilith event.jpg
    Dave's eviction Lilith event.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

theV

This is worries me I share this part with some of people I know in synastry, what happen when you have opposing the sun?

piercethevale

This is worries me I share this part with some of people I know in synastry, what happen when you have opposing the sun?

I haven't visited this thread in a long time and I'm kind of out of sorts, presently.
Got too many things on 'my plate', right now.
I'm sorry... ptv

JUPITERASC

I haven't visited this thread in a long time and I'm kind of out of sorts, presently.
Got too many things on 'my plate', right now.
I'm sorry... ptv
c'est la vie... 'it's often either a feast or a famine' as the old proverb goes... may you be happy and well asap :smile:
btw many thanks for the interesting insights - particularly the following
You see, by the word ''Secret", it is meant that , one wouldn't see them as enemies...and that they wouldn't see themselves as your enemy either... in its' way..."it is a secret".