Will my secret come out?

hanna

Banned
Hello everyone,

i have been pondering on this question for sometime, i can not say exactly what it is, but its connected with police and military work, all very hush hush secret stuff, but it should be something that people really should know, cause right now i am being blamed for certain things that i am not responsible for, so will it come out, will the truth come out, without me saying it?

First off i see Mars conjuncting ascendant from 12 th - house of secrets, i know Mars is also connected to police and military and my significator is Mercury 6th house in Pisces, which also is a sign of being mute, being silent, secrets, 12th house significator is Sun again 6th house Aqua. Sun makes a a separating conjunction to Mercury, does this indicate a negative answer to my question, its all in the past? I can not see anything else bringing these two significators together. I know i probably am not making myself clear with this situation, but what do you more knowledgable folk think of this?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_me.66073.14252.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_me.66073.14252.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 30

agarth

A very unusual question!

Virgo rises, and Mercury is in the mute sign of Pisces (the mute signs are Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces), indicating the silence you are keeping. Pisces is the fall of Mercury which also indicates the weak position you are in, possibly because of your silence.

First of all, will the secret come see the light of day? Bonatti gives secrets to the 4th house, which is ruled by Jupiter, posited in the 8th house. Jupiter is in Taurus. Jupiter is the natural significator of wealth and increase, and Taurus represents substance and luxury. You mentioned Police and Military are part of this secret, and this is apparent by the placement of Mars, representing military and police and ruling the 8th of profit that comes from war or death on the exact degree of the Ascendant.

But does the secret become known without you telling it? Jupiter, ruler of the 4th is the secret and the Sun represents the light of day (I'm not using any house rulerships, just the Sun as natural significator of daylight and bringing light into dark corners). The Sun is at the end of Aquarius and his next application is to Jupiter once he enters Pisces. It looks like yes, the secret will become known. The Sun reaches Jupiter in approximately 6 degrees and fixed signs represent months, so I would say in about 6 months.

I have more to say about this chart, but I would prefer to do it privately. Please send me a private message if you are interested.

sandstone

Banned
agarth,

i am enjoying reading your response to these horary questions.. i am curious about sun applying to saturn before it applies to jupiter though. how does that fit into the equation? thanks.. james

agarth

Hi James,

I overlooked this aspect, and I'm not really sure as I wasn't using the Sun for anything except for how the secret might become visible. However, the Sun is ruler of the 12th house and Saturn rules the 6th and 7th from the 12th. We might consider the Sun also the people who the querent knows the secret about, in which case the trine to the Saturn might represent a partnership(7th house) that his secret enemies are entering into. I was really feeling my way around this question, and I don't really know that the trine to Saturn really means anything within the context of the question. Who knows?

sandstone

Banned
thanks!

i liked the use of the sun as shedding light on things either way.. some of the literature on planets in the last degree are very interesting.. perhaps sun applying to this planet suggests the secret remains buried.. that is about all i might be able to add, but i know next to nothing on horary.. cheers-