Astrologer's Teachings

MSO

Anyone have any videos to share of astrologers teaching? I have two I'd like to share here from the same conference in 2007. The first one is Robert Hand speaking on the topic of Reception and the second one is Maria Mateus speaking on the topic of Profections. They're both posted on a YouTube account belonging to Kelly Lee Phipps, who himself has teaching classes on there (if you go through the other videos) and is pretty good and really knowledgeable.

Oh, I should add they're both really long!
Robert Hand on Reception
Maria Mateus on Profections

Hopefully others can share what they have! :smile:

JUPITERASC

Anyone have any videos to share of astrologers teaching? I have two I'd like to share here from the same conference in 2007. The first one is Robert Hand speaking on the topic of Reception and the second one is Maria Mateus speaking on the topic of Profections. They're both posted on a YouTube account belonging to Kelly Lee Phipps, who himself has teaching classes on there (if you go through the other videos) and is pretty good and really knowledgeable.

Oh, I should add they're both really long!
Robert Hand on Reception
Maria Mateus on Profections

Hopefully others can share what they have! :smile:

Robert Blaschke - Progressions Theory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD3GLZMZHaE&feature=related :smile:

MSO

Or you just didn't have anything to share of your own, browsed through the videos and found the most useless one (undoubtedly the most interesting to you) and decided to post it to seem useful.

Which is evident by the fact that you quoted my post instead of just posting the link. :)

JUPITERASC

Or you just didn't have anything to share of your own, browsed through the videos and found the most useless one (undoubtedly the most interesting to you) and decided to post it to seem useful.

Which is evident by the fact that you quoted my post instead of just posting the link. :)

Others may disagree with what you have said, however you are entitled to your opinion, nevertheless, clearly although the link I posted to Robert Blaschke's - Progressions Theory at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD3GL...eature=related appears to be of little or no interest to you, others reading this thread may find the link useful. :smile: