an offender and an offendee

vicvic

Dear friends,

I'm an amateur-astrologer, longtime reader, first time poster…

I’m trying to analyze the charts of a traffic offender and an offendee. I’d like to know whether or not the justice will be done, so to speak.

Here’s the story: I live in a small town. The kind of a place where all the people know one another, more or less. Few weeks ago my sister’s car got hit by a motorbike. Her front door got smashed a bit and he broke the wing mirror. The guy had a helmet so she didn’t see his face, but she got his plate number as he fled. And as I say, it’s a small town. She contacted the police and now it’s his word against hers.

We got his birth data fairly easily, but I must say that we can’t be 100% sure…

The way I see it:

His natal potential screams problems with traffic and law. – Pluto in the 9th house opposition Mars in the 3rd house, Pluto opposition Jupiter in the Fourth.

I’m not sure how to interpret his natal opposition Sun (in the 6th) Neptune (in the 12th)… I see it more as potential for psychological troubles than problems with police and jail.
(OK, I’m overdoing it a bit).

The transits point to problems with traffic and the law as well:

Saturn transiting the 9th, conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus in the 3rd, triggering the above mentioned natal opposition Pluto-Mars.

Now why I am worried:

As you can see, my sister has Neptune in the 9th. She’s been having problems with the administration since forever. Papers lost, documents arriving late… you name it! Is it because the ruler of her 9th house, Jupiter, is in opposition with the ruler of her 3rd, Mercury? Whatever it may be, things are going slow for her in these fields.

To conclude, I do think that there’s a great chance he’ll pay for the damage (after all the Saturn’s transiting his 9th!)
What do you think?
Thank you in advance!
vic
off.gif

sister.gif