IS HE THE ONE CALLING ME?-random calls on phone

charlyelly

So I am trying to see if I can answer this using Horary. I have been getting random calls to my phone but only one person has this number and I am wondering if the calls I am getting to that phone are from this person or is it just a random call.

I am looking at the 3ed house and mercury because that rules communication correct?
my signifier is the Moon which sits in the 5th house Sagg which is ruled by Jupiter

the person would be 7th house Saturn which sits in the 6th house also sagg/Jupiter

Jupiter is in the 4th house ruled by Venus which sits in the 9th house

mercury is in the 10th house and does have an aspect to the 3ed house and to moon

Im kind of lost after this. Anyone able to shed some light?

Attachments

• astro_2ast_09_is_that_him_calling_me_hr.66386.10539.jpg
    astro_2ast_09_is_that_him_calling_me_hr.66386.10539.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 30

waybread

Can you say more about this? Have you got caller ID or can you check with your telephone service provider about the origin of what might be considered harassing calls? Does the person hang up when you answer or before you respond?

I'm not getting a definite "yes" out of this chart, but the fact that harassers will sometimes make repeat phone calls to a woman and then hang up on her just to be annoying makes me think you should check with your phone company about this.

charlyelly

Can you say more about this? Have you got caller ID or can you check with your telephone service provider about the origin of what might be considered harassing calls? Does the person hang up when you answer or before you respond?

I'm not getting a definite "yes" out of this chart, but the fact that harassers will sometimes make repeat phone calls to a woman and then hang up on her just to be annoying makes me think you should check with your phone company about this.

Oh no it's nothing like that it's not harassing. I haven't answered the phone I just see that the person called a few times. Ive looked at the usual channels to see what it might be with no luck so I thought I would just check and see if horary confirms my intuition as to what this may be. There's nothing harassing or malevolent about it I would actually be pleased if I were correct

charlyelly

You're enjoying this.

Block it if you think it's this bloke, teach him a lesson.

Why would I block them or "teach them a lesson". You're making assumptions. I didn't ask for advice I asked a clear horary question. It's my estranged brother hopefully. So please no more comments about what I should or should not do.

dr. farr

According to the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method:

7th house = caller = Saturn = a "NO" answer to the question, according to 8 Ball "rules"

According to Modernist Lunar Horary:

Moon's next conjunction in the chart is Saturn: therefore a "NO" answer is generated to this question according to Modernist Lunar Horary "rules" (Note: while the outers are included in this method, Lilith is not counted)

Last edited:

charlyelly

According to the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method:

7th house = caller = Saturn = a "NO" answer to the question, according to 8 Ball "rules"

According to Modernist Lunar Horary:

Moon's next conjunction in the chart is Saturn: therefore a "NO" answer is generated to this question according to Modernist Lunar Horary "rules" (Note: while the outers are included in this method, Lilith is not counted)

even if its the signifier of the 7th and placed in the 6th house? I thought it had to be saturn in the 7th house. But its automatically no if the significator is saturn?

dr. farr

even if its the signifier of the 7th and placed in the 6th house? I thought it had to be saturn in the 7th house. But its automatically no if the significator is saturn?

No-please understand that the 2 horary methods I use above do NOT FOLLOW TRADITIONAL HORARY RULES in coming to judgement; the "rules" regarding the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method are given in my thread of that title; the rules of Modernist Lunar Horary will be posted in the near future; please be advised that THESE TECHNIQUES ARE NOT TRADITIONAL HORARY METHODS.

charlyelly

No-please understand that the 2 horary methods I use above do NOT FOLLOW TRADITIONAL HORARY RULES in coming to judgement; the "rules" regarding the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method are given in my thread of that title; the rules of Modernist Lunar Horary will be posted in the near future; please be advised that THESE TECHNIQUES ARE NOT TRADITIONAL HORARY METHODS.

oh I see! Im having a hard enough time with traditional horary methods! But feels like a no. If you were to interpret using traditional horary would you draw the same conclusion?

waybread

Thanks for the infill. Actually, your brother is a third house matter, not a 7th house matter. He's ruled by Mercury. You're ruled by the moon. These two planets will not perfect an aspect, and they are not sharing any major essential dignity. So I don't think your brother is the caller.

dr. farr

oh I see! Im having a hard enough time with traditional horary methods! But feels like a no. If you were to interpret using traditional horary would you draw the same conclusion?

I prefer my methods (and also the more traditionalist Ankara horary) to regular horary-I believe I get more accurate answers.

HOWEVER,

In regular horary the answer appears to be "probably":sideways::
Querent is 1st house = Cancer = Moon, quesited is HIS 3rd house Pisces = Jupiter AND ALSO the 7th house = Capricorn = Saturn; now, Moon is flowing toward Saturn and Saturn is retrograding back toward Moon, so they are in fact applying (albeit not in exact aspect); plus Jupiter (significator for HIS 3rd house) retrogrades back toward his significator Saturn and is applying to a sextile with Saturn. So, these are positive testimonies-from the "regular" horary perspective-that the caller might well be this person!