Random Thoughts

Blaze

Account Closed
Gotta do something about those savages m8.

Glad to see Mars isn't phucking you up though. Was worried he'd finally gotten to our odd one. In english: You're feeling better?

Snake wrestling is, well, tiresome. But that's apart of the job, eh? Haha.

Oddity

I think this is the first time in four years I haven't spent Thanksgiving (the Canuck on in October) through Passover in hospital.

Still, it's not Xmas yet, but yeah, improvement there. Saturn has finally moved on to torment somebody else.

So it's not Blaze wrestling the angel, then? ;)

AppLeo

I think this is the first time in four years I haven't spent Thanksgiving (the Canuck on in October) through Passover in hospital.

Still, it's not Xmas yet, but yeah, improvement there. Saturn has finally moved on to torment somebody else.

You’re a Sagittarius Oddity???

AppLeo

Leo, you sound so shocked :p

Antares rising with a retrograde Saturn sitting on it. Other than that, all Libra, Pisces, Taurus.

Wow. Antares...

I thought... I thought you didn’t share your information.

Wow Sagittarius. I finally know your Sun.

Blaze

Account Closed

Yeah man, Saturn is ready to give the Blaze some life anal minus the lube, lel. Opposite Sun right now an all is quiet....like the calm before the storm or something dramatic. :p

You’re a Sagittarius Oddity???

Saturn crossing ascendant is tough sh!t.

Oddity

Saturn crossing ascendant is tough sh!t.

Especially when Saturn considers your ascendant 'home'.

Blaze it might not be as awful for you - though you were born under that Saturn/Jupiter opp, weren't you? I know a lot of folks around your age who were.

Most of whom seem to be doing okay, if that's any comfort. One hopes that Saturn in Cap will be a bit better behaved. One hopes. But it is a major defining opposition.

Blaze

Account Closed
Especially when Saturn considers your ascendant 'home'.

Blaze it might not be as awful for you - though you were born under that Saturn/Jupiter opp, weren't you? I know a lot of folks around your age who were.

Most of whom seem to be doing okay, if that's any comfort. One hopes that Saturn in Cap will be a bit better behaved. One hopes. But it is a major defining opposition.

If opposite Sun doesn't do anything then yea, most likely this transit will be okay-ish. Mars isn't gonna like it and will complain to Moon so gotta watch out for accidents, I think.

Saturn in Aqua though? Opposite Moon? Holy shi't will that be fun, kek.

Blaze

Account Closed
Saturn is gonna cross mine soon. I wonder if I’ll be empowered cuz I have cap rising or if I’ll be destroyed like everyone else.

Depends really. Just watch that phucking Mars of yours. Seventh house, OSM, reception puts Saturn in a really strong position.

Oddity

Depends really. Just watch that phucking Mars of yours. Seventh house, OSM, reception puts Saturn in a really strong position.

Saturn opposing a house will phuck up that house, too, Leo. But it might be okay. Transits aren't always noticeable, and Saturn transits tend to affect the night-born more than the day-born. Also depends on your profection year when it happens.

Oddity

My mars will ruin my life...

Ohhh..
Royal stars are cool!! Regulus is conjunct my NN and Moon. I’m gonna be a king someday! :innocent:

More like a nervous breakdown with that configuration. Planets on nodes are usually bad, though Jupiter can somewhat handle the north node. I do not like the moon on its node at all.

AppLeo

Royal stars aren't all bad....okay, I'm joking. Regulus can go s.uck on something.

I forgot your chart is diurnal...huh, Saturn might not be too bad. I still don't like that Mars. Change it m8.

Regulus is beautiful though.

I can’t change my Mars. Ugh... if only my mars was in the first house in Capricorn.....

More like a nervous breakdown with that configuration. Planets on nodes are usually bad, though Jupiter can somewhat handle the north node. I do not like the moon on its node at all.

Thanks Oddity for the support.

Moon, NN people are psychos, I think.