TIME LORDS - a TRADITIONAL Hellenistic Procedure

dd78

I am not Konrad so I could be incorrect but I believe here he means directions, as in primary directions

It doesn`t matter who answers as long the answer is clear and helpful :)

It is very important, as long as you understand why. Domicile rulers run the house no matter what. And of course you notice that while every sign has a ruler, not every sign has an exaltatio ruler. Think of it like...a bonus. Exaltation rulers have the ability to produce great things, though they are usually not as "long lasting" as what domicile rulers produce.

:w00t:
This is a great explanation! It clarifies a lot !
Thank you so much , tsmall! :happy:

Knowing this leaves significantly less questions to bbe asked :smile:

So, just to make sure it clicked, the steps to follow are:

1. determine which profected year you`re in
2. determine which house of natal chart it is and what sign is at its cusp
3. determine which planet rules that sign by domicile (and exaltation, if applicable) - it`s the LOY (and eLOY) and if there are any planets in that sign of natal chart
4. examine condition of the LOY (and eLOY) in the natal chart

And at this point I get confused, because I`m not sure if I consider:

a) the planet`s nature (malefic vs. benefic) as the most important factor in delineation (and only then its condition in natal)

b) its condition in natal chart as the most important and its nature as a secondary consideration

:andy:

(I can't guarantee that the topsy turveyness is over, but I have time this week. If anyone is interested in the John McCain examples I can post the slides and walk through the charts.)

Yes, please do post these examples!
Thank you! :happy: