Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-14-2017, 07:36 PM
charlyelly charlyelly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 49
IS HE THE ONE CALLING ME?-random calls on phone

So I am trying to see if I can answer this using Horary. I have been getting random calls to my phone but only one person has this number and I am wondering if the calls I am getting to that phone are from this person or is it just a random call.

I am looking at the 3ed house and mercury because that rules communication correct?
my signifier is the Moon which sits in the 5th house Sagg which is ruled by Jupiter

the person would be 7th house Saturn which sits in the 6th house also sagg/Jupiter

Jupiter is in the 4th house ruled by Venus which sits in the 9th house

mercury is in the 10th house and does have an aspect to the 3ed house and to moon

Im kind of lost after this. Anyone able to shed some light?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2ast_09_is_that_him_calling_me_hr.66386.10539.jpg (116.0 KB, 14 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-14-2017, 10:45 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,316
Re: IS HE THE ONE CALLING ME?-random calls on phone

Can you say more about this? Have you got caller ID or can you check with your telephone service provider about the origin of what might be considered harassing calls? Does the person hang up when you answer or before you respond?

I'm not getting a definite "yes" out of this chart, but the fact that harassers will sometimes make repeat phone calls to a woman and then hang up on her just to be annoying makes me think you should check with your phone company about this.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-14-2017, 11:05 PM
charlyelly charlyelly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Can you say more about this? Have you got caller ID or can you check with your telephone service provider about the origin of what might be considered harassing calls? Does the person hang up when you answer or before you respond?

I'm not getting a definite "yes" out of this chart, but the fact that harassers will sometimes make repeat phone calls to a woman and then hang up on her just to be annoying makes me think you should check with your phone company about this.
Oh no it's nothing like that it's not harassing. I haven't answered the phone I just see that the person called a few times. Ive looked at the usual channels to see what it might be with no luck so I thought I would just check and see if horary confirms my intuition as to what this may be. There's nothing harassing or malevolent about it I would actually be pleased if I were correct
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-14-2017, 11:07 PM
charlyelly charlyelly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 49
Re: IS HE THE ONE CALLING ME?-random calls on phone

FYI as I was responding the person actually phoned again without leaving a message. I didn't hear it ring!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-15-2017, 02:20 AM
katem katem is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 199
Re: IS HE THE ONE CALLING ME?-random calls on phone

You're enjoying this.

Block it if you think it's this bloke, teach him a lesson.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-15-2017, 02:51 AM
charlyelly charlyelly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by katem View Post
You're enjoying this.

Block it if you think it's this bloke, teach him a lesson.
Why would I block them or "teach them a lesson". You're making assumptions. I didn't ask for advice I asked a clear horary question. It's my estranged brother hopefully. So please no more comments about what I should or should not do.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-15-2017, 03:38 AM
dr. farr dr. farr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: los angeles california
Posts: 12,474
Re: IS HE THE ONE CALLING ME?-random calls on phone

According to the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method:

7th house = caller = Saturn = a "NO" answer to the question, according to 8 Ball "rules"

According to Modernist Lunar Horary:

Moon's next conjunction in the chart is Saturn: therefore a "NO" answer is generated to this question according to Modernist Lunar Horary "rules" (Note: while the outers are included in this method, Lilith is not counted)

Last edited by dr. farr; 04-15-2017 at 03:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-15-2017, 03:48 AM
charlyelly charlyelly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 49
Re: IS HE THE ONE CALLING ME?-random calls on phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
According to the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method:

7th house = caller = Saturn = a "NO" answer to the question, according to 8 Ball "rules"

According to Modernist Lunar Horary:

Moon's next conjunction in the chart is Saturn: therefore a "NO" answer is generated to this question according to Modernist Lunar Horary "rules" (Note: while the outers are included in this method, Lilith is not counted)
even if its the signifier of the 7th and placed in the 6th house? I thought it had to be saturn in the 7th house. But its automatically no if the significator is saturn?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-15-2017, 03:52 AM
dr. farr dr. farr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: los angeles california
Posts: 12,474
Re: IS HE THE ONE CALLING ME?-random calls on phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlyelly View Post
even if its the signifier of the 7th and placed in the 6th house? I thought it had to be saturn in the 7th house. But its automatically no if the significator is saturn?
No-please understand that the 2 horary methods I use above do NOT FOLLOW TRADITIONAL HORARY RULES in coming to judgement; the "rules" regarding the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method are given in my thread of that title; the rules of Modernist Lunar Horary will be posted in the near future; please be advised that THESE TECHNIQUES ARE NOT TRADITIONAL HORARY METHODS.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 04-15-2017, 03:57 AM
charlyelly charlyelly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 49
Re: IS HE THE ONE CALLING ME?-random calls on phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
No-please understand that the 2 horary methods I use above do NOT FOLLOW TRADITIONAL HORARY RULES in coming to judgement; the "rules" regarding the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method are given in my thread of that title; the rules of Modernist Lunar Horary will be posted in the near future; please be advised that THESE TECHNIQUES ARE NOT TRADITIONAL HORARY METHODS.
oh I see! Im having a hard enough time with traditional horary methods! But feels like a no. If you were to interpret using traditional horary would you draw the same conclusion?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 04-15-2017, 04:04 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,316
Re: IS HE THE ONE CALLING ME?-random calls on phone

Thanks for the infill. Actually, your brother is a third house matter, not a 7th house matter. He's ruled by Mercury. You're ruled by the moon. These two planets will not perfect an aspect, and they are not sharing any major essential dignity. So I don't think your brother is the caller.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 04-15-2017, 04:11 AM
dr. farr dr. farr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: los angeles california
Posts: 12,474
Re: IS HE THE ONE CALLING ME?-random calls on phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlyelly View Post
oh I see! Im having a hard enough time with traditional horary methods! But feels like a no. If you were to interpret using traditional horary would you draw the same conclusion?
I prefer my methods (and also the more traditionalist Ankara horary) to regular horary-I believe I get more accurate answers.

HOWEVER,

In regular horary the answer appears to be "probably":
Querent is 1st house = Cancer = Moon, quesited is HIS 3rd house Pisces = Jupiter AND ALSO the 7th house = Capricorn = Saturn; now, Moon is flowing toward Saturn and Saturn is retrograding back toward Moon, so they are in fact applying (albeit not in exact aspect); plus Jupiter (significator for HIS 3rd house) retrogrades back toward his significator Saturn and is applying to a sextile with Saturn. So, these are positive testimonies-from the "regular" horary perspective-that the caller might well be this person!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
calling, calls, merandom, phone, random

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.