What is this type of Dream(?) called

Innayat

Hi virinchi

I think when you go to sleep you should completely clear your mind. When you wake up don't think about what you dreamt at all. Skip right over it and focus on your activities. I believe if there is something that is to be remembered you will, and if not then you are not bothered. :)

Hope it helps

Virinchi

Hi Innayat,
I tried multiple methods and one of them is as you suggested.
On many days its really hard to just shut down everything before sleep.
Work, people around, communications will go upto late hours in night but none of them appear in dream(s).
Last week i saw dream of a robbery in some relative's place.
I didnt even meet her or was in touch for months.
But after that dream, i called her but couldn't meet.
Very next day robbery happened at her house !

You last line applies strongly.
Most of the dreams are so strong that i'm forced to recollect everything, remember and interpret it.
Today i saw myself escaping from a car accident where i got saved unhurt but 3 other guys got killed (infact half-dead and became zombies !)
Out of those 3, i met 2 guys last month after 1 year and met 3rd guy almost 1 yr back and not in touch with him.
I dont even have their phone numbers.

Sometimes dreams are about strangers whom i never saw in real life (may be they could be some online ppl like members in forums) but in few cases i met them later accidentally and upon conversing, realized that my dream came true in their lives already or is almost about to happen.